@controlwa

Open Coaching Positions

I am looking for a coach to replace me next season. We have a school sponsor, assistant coaches, 20+ returning wrestlers. Hayes is a Henry Clay feeder. I have everything ready to go. Please in box me if interested .

Hayes middle school, Lexington Ky.

English teacher and assistant wrestling coach - Jeffersonville, IN

principal - jstraight@gcs.k12.in.us

coach - dstruck@gcs.k12.in.us

apply at - www.gcs.k12.in.us

also - need assistant football

Assistant high school coach / math teacher opening.

Our teacher pay is amongst the highest in the country! Check here

MTS Wrestling is looking for an high school coach for the 2015-2016 season. 

MTS is located in Louisville, Kentucky. Practices are held at Moore Traditional School in the wrestling room. The room is one of the nicest in the state.

The team has very strong parent support. We have had very solid seasons the past 4 years and will have a very young but experienced 8th grade class moving up next season.

We are looking for a dedicated assistant coach who will help make our program even better.

Please contact Mike Thomas at mike.thomas@jefferson.kyschools.us if interested. Include a resume. 

Check out our website at www.mtswrestling.com

New to the area - Ohio transplant.  Very successful wrestler in Ohio for 13 years.  Did some officiating in Ohio for awhile as well, now looking to get into coaching.  Definitely qualified to be a HC somewhere, Middle School, especially - but wouldn't mind an assistant gig somewhere in the Lexington area if the gig was right as well.  If you are actively seeking a coach, please contact me via email or phone.  brandon.mac130@gmail.com or 6144393234 and we can talk about it!  thanks

J-Town High School 

Looking for High school, middle school, head & assistant coaches. 

Please let me know if you are interested in the position and please send a resume to: dean.wilkins@jefferson.kyschools.us 

Thanks 

Boyle County MS has Teaching positions open for Science & Language Arts.

We also have MS Head Wrestling Coach and HS Assistant Wrestling Coach paid positions available, they are not listed but they are available. Apply for the Teaching positions and we will open up the Wrestling Coach's positions.

Follow this link to apply for open teaching positions:

https://boyle.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx

Turkey Foot Middle School in Northern Kentucky has openings for Head and Assistant Wrestling Coaches.

If interested in rebuilding a program, or know of anyone that may be interested please contact me at osborned@fuse.net

Thank You

HEAD MIDDLE SCHOOL COACHING POSITION OPEN

MTS (Moore) is looking for a middle school head coach. Coach Pomeroy will still be with the program but will be the elementary head coach. If you are in the Louisville area and are looking for a head middle school position please get back with me asap.

Coach Mike Thomas
mike.thomas@jefferson.kyschools.us 

PAID-YOUTH and MIDDLE SCHOOL COACHING POSITION

Jessamine County Schools-They are starting a program up there due to a few parents and teens pushing for the sport and are in need of someone wanting to build a program from top to bottom. (Great to see the sport growing. Recommend someone who can help, if you aren't able)

Email: hmatlock11@gmail.com or tomray1000@yahoo.com for more information.

Thanks

Edited by CoachGardner

Jeffersonville high school Indiana has an immediate social studies opening starting in October.

this will include wrestling.

please email resume to:

coach struck dstruck@gcs.k12.in.us

principal- Julie straight jstraight@gcs.k12.in.us

Also- apply at www.gcs.k12.in.us

the job is not posted yet - but will be!!

I've heard N. Hardin has filled the head position! Congrats to them, that's great for all of kentucky wrestling.  Look forward to seeing who it is. 

Anderson County High School Head Wrestling Coach Position Open

https://andersonky.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=1460

Anderson County has established and successful Middle School and Youth Programs. If interested please apply online. 

If you have program questions feel free to contact Head Middle School Coach Dan Knight and/or Assistant Middle School Coach Blake Drury.

Dan Knight

daniel.knight@ky.gov

Blake Drury

blake.drury@anderson.kyschools.us

HEAD MIDDLE SCHOOL COACHING POSITION OPEN

MTS (Moore) is looking for a middle school head coach for the 2016-2017 season.  If you are in the Louisville area and are looking for a head middle school position please get back with me asap. We count on a few possible teaching positions to open up as well. Below is our teacher pay scale for JCPS.

https://sppublic.jefferson.kyschools.us/formsonline/JCPSForms/Salary_Schedule_JobFamilyIII.pdf

Coach Mike Thomas
mike.thomas@jefferson.kyschools.us 

Anyone out there with the credentials to be a school psychologist? Harrison County Board of Education has an  opening that needs to be filled asap. Call or text 18595881212 or 18592299910 for details.