Sign in to follow this  
PinAndWin

Sean Fausz Fargo AA

Awesome job at the Super Bowl of high school wrestling. Very tough bracket and he brings home AA as a first year junior.

And more importantly a great kid. I'm proud to say he has helped train my boys and we will take advantage of his knowledge and skills and good influence for the next year. And then on to a great college career.

Great job Sean! I'm sure you expected to be on top of the podium, but we are all proud of you!

Sean is a great wrestler and more importantly a kid with top notch character/ behavior!

A true leader by example in his actions and the way he respects others and the sport.....

Great job Sean for a more than solid showing in which I'm sure you handled your losses with dignity.

Nice way to make your school, you're family, and all that know you very proud!

Way to represent KY!!

Congratulations Sean......The entire Kentucky wrestling community is so very proud of you.....Great kid and family and role model for all the young wrestlers coming up, a true champion.....Wins with humility...Like he's been there before....and he has time and time again !!!   Great job buddy !  Class act all the way around !

Outstanding Sean!!!! You are true Champion! Not only is this kid a great wrestler but that much more as a young man! Way to represent KY. You are a great role model for wrestling and someone that many kids can look up to as a great person. I wish you the best!!!

Sean is not just a great wrestler but an amazing young man. I can't thank him enough for the time he devoted this off season at my house to help the younger wrestlers. I think he really understand what it is to be a role model to the younger kids. Thanks again and good job at Fargo.

• Upvote 1