Sign in to follow this  
three

Seniors

Well I saw some cool Stuff on the rankings even though some weighs were wrong ATM highest ranked jr on intermat at wrestling USA and Sam top 25 wrestling USA overall at 25 kind of crappy after a 6 place finish at srs at 52 ????? Why rank him at 160 ??

Regardless he's going to Ohio U , Bobcats ,nice to see him in a room with coaches like Gremaine Lindsey and the rest and teammates like his friends Noah Forridor and Chaz Greaham a strong team with a lot of talent from Ohio and elsewhere and a staff who seems anchored in scholastic success as well as athletic accomplishment :)

He's wrestled there already a few times grade school and jr high state , he should be very comfortable there and we look forward to seeing him being so close .

• Upvote 1

Mpire

Tell SAM great choice. My nephews been working with Germaine and wow the man doesn't stop to rest . He's still a machine. I look forward to following him (SAM) at Ohio U and of course watching Austin obliterate his opponents this coming season. This off season is way too long. We have to settle for football a while I guess. 

OU is a good choice, one of our assistant coaches came out of that room and you can tell the positive effect it had on him. But if it doesn't work out let SAM know John Carroll will always have a place for him ;) haha

Stephen will not be going to OU as things did not develop as they were planned promised or whatever or however you want to see it call it tell it not going to debate argue or worry about college recruiting tactics promises and or any other BS , Happy to say I think and hope Stephen has landed and will be at a place that has showed interest in him for some time has shown genuine concern for him his wrestling and academic achievement as well as his other needs . His coaches can declare him on their roster when and if they choose and hopefully he can perform and add to their team , as a staff their honesty and genuine enthusiasm is very impressive to someone like myself .

Personally I am pleasantly surprised I will get to see my son on a team with some of my favorite wrestlers , Gus Adams , Luke Rearic ,cough cough Paul Hamilton , Corey Polly , Along with Tyler Hackworrh and many other fresh studs who hopefully can add to an already very impressive squad ,All in KY , very happy grateful and anxious to see it happen and very very happy to have my son be able to wrestle for someone who seems to truly want a great team and great wrestlers , I think they can win it all freakin studs Gus Adams is a beast underrated as is a few others on the team , I think they will stun everyone .

• Downvote 2

A lot of benifits to it ,very pleased with what i have seen read and talked with the coaches about ,a few twists and turns leading to it it but keeping the offer open to him to attend was very heartwarming  along with the wrestlers he knows there i see it as a major bonus with the schools setting and mind set ,He had been very set on Notre Dame wich was an NAIA program just a few yrs ago and bumped up after winning a couple national titles he had a few former teammates there and they are on par with most D1 schools , but with pressure to go D1 and OU seemingly wanting him he tried to step up to the plate but things did not happen as they were supposed to and promised So He went with Lindsey Wilsson where he has just as many if not more wrestlers he knows and is in his own state .D1 2 3 ,NAIA never really concerned me as much as an education and my Son/Sons being happy ,

Looking forward to seeing Rearic Polley Hamilton Stephen the Lampe boy and the rest of the incoming fresh along with the rest of the team in action ,there is a stud 184 there who is a national champ Bryant  and some other NAIA AAs and former state champs from other states .

I would love to see my boys on the same team in College they have won grade school jr high and HS titles together .

• Downvote 1

Congratulations Chris.....Stephen has made the best choice I feel.....The educational programs are outstanding at LWC...The coaches are what impressed me the most.........Honest and sincere and building a powerhouse of a program.....Both Coach Ruff and Coach Cross are destined for bigger things one day.....They are winners !

So darn happy for Stephen and your family and excited to get them all going this year....Looking forward to catching up with you during the season....This team has a chance at becoming a National Champs if not this year, but in the next few.......Congrats again buddy !

In Topic: Seniors Today, 11:02 PM Congratulations Chris.....Stephen has made the best choice I feel.....The educational programs are outstanding at LWC...The coaches are what impressed me the most.........Honest and sincere and building a powerhouse of a program.....Both Coach Ruff and Coach Cross are destined for bigger things one day.....They are winners ! So darn happy for Stephen and your family and excited to get them all going this year....Looking forward to catching up with you during the season....This team has a chance at becoming a National Champs if not this year, but in the next few.......Congrats again buddy !

Congratulations Chris.....Stephen has made the best choice I feel.....The educational programs are outstanding at LWC...The coaches are what impressed me the most.........Honest and sincere and building a powerhouse of a program.....Both Coach Ruff and Coach Cross are destined for bigger things one day.....They are winners !

So darn happy for Stephen and your family and excited to get them all going this year....Looking forward to catching up with you during the season....This team has a chance at becoming a National Champs if not this year, but in the next few.......Congrats again buddy !