Sign in to follow this  
Avalanche

Looking to Coach wrestling

I am looking for a teaching and high school wrestling coaching position in Ky for the 2013/14 season. 
I have over 20yrs of experience as a head coach, coached multiple state champions and placers, placed teams at state duals. To develop wrestlers, I have taken wrestlers to and hosted camps and clinics with some of the best wrestlers and coaches in the nation. I have also been part of and promote FS/GR in the off-seasons. I am certified in H/PE k-12. I am originally from Minnesota looking for an opportunity in Ky. I am not afraid to do what it takes to train my kids and improve programs to be the best. 
If you have any information on programs needing a quality coach, please feel free to pass along my contact info or contact me directly.

Contact info:
Wayne Otto
weotto90@gmail.com
770-710-1257

You might want to look in the Warren County/Bowling Green area.  I am not sure why a school system and city that size does not have any wrestling programs at thier schools, but it might be a great opportunity to start a program.  That area is rich with athletic talent.  It has a great tradition in football, and you could possiblity tap that resource.  I would love to see that area get wrestling started.  It would really improve our states wrestling.  Great area, great resources, new schools, great atheletes.

Look up here in NKY. Cov cath is suppose to have a program next year. They have head coach already but all of the schools up here could use good ast. Coach's. Look at all the schools. Walton, Boone, Grant, Connor, Holmes, Scott.

You may want to get ahold of Coach Mccoy from Louisville Male High School. He is head of the Kentucky Wrestling Coaches Association.

christopher.mccoy@jefferson.kyschools.us

I have a feeling that you could go to the Bowling Green area as KY_WAR_VET said & start a solid wrestling program there. i feel like you would most definately have some good athletes come out & they will prolly be some quick learners as well. with your experience you could catch some people by surprise. good luck in the state of kentucky.

I am easily no expert on the topic but my gut instincts tell me trying to start a program in the Bowling Green area is a hell of a lot harder then they are making it sound, definately feel open to try however. In regards to head coach openings outside of LaRue I can't think of any off the top of my head. KHSAA used to provide a fairly decent list of job openings but a lot of such links are broken now.

Dixie Heights High School in Northern Kentucky will most likely be looking for a new head coach next year for the 2013-2014 season.

Obviously this person knows not of what they say? Dixie now has a coach and will for the next season.

I am looking for a teaching and high school wrestling coaching position in Ky for the 2013/14 season. 
I have over 20yrs of experience as a head coach, coached multiple state champions and placers, placed teams at state duals. To develop wrestlers, I have taken wrestlers to and hosted camps and clinics with some of the best wrestlers and coaches in the nation. I have also been part of and promote FS/GR in the off-seasons. I am certified in H/PE k-12. I am originally from Minnesota looking for an opportunity in Ky. I am not afraid to do what it takes to train my kids and improve programs to be the best. 
If you have any information on programs needing a quality coach, please feel free to pass along my contact info or contact me directly.

Contact info:
Wayne Otto
weotto90@gmail.com
770-710-1257