Sign in to follow this  
smg2

State Duals

I would want to see some rematches that happend at the dragon...Courtney and French battle it out again, parrot and Shirkey go at it in another close one also binder and vega but not sure that fern creek made it?

All right Barnes you said any two so now I will give my play by play since its tag team and there's three Myers I assume you mean ATM and Sam not young JLM so here we go ,

And since there are two lampes at least in school and a gaggle of coopers I assume you mean Kevin ,

Now a tag team isn't really fair ATM and Sam are far more experienced in the squared circle but her goes ,

In this corner from all over weighing in at 223 and three quarter pounders the Awesome ATM and at anywhere from 149 to 164 the Sensational SAM the MPIRE

And in this corner from the pits of Pioneer country one of the countless Coopers , theeeee Cooper " Kevin the Crippler Cooper " and weighing in at 145 lbs "plus two with allowance " from the mean streets of Louisville , Justin "the lewyville thrill"Lampe .

The match begins with both sides picking who will start things off as lampe cooper choose the coop , sam and atm nearly come to blows simply picking who will start after a brief deliberation ATM defers with a smile on his face and parting the ropes for his older sibling the match begins with a ferocious assault of devestating blows

And counter strikes between the Crippler and the sensational one , when just as cooper starts to falter Lampe dives off the top rope crashing down on Sam leaving him stunned and looking for the tag , after a sneaky dive roll to his corner he throws his hand out for the tag and just before the smack and the tagout ATM pulls a snack cake from somewhere no one wants to know .

Cooper Lampe quickly take advantage of the turn of events and begin a horrific barrage on the sensational Sam , suddenly .... Freaky French ,Dogpound Dominic , and Beautiful Bobby B charge the ring to help in the onslaught meanwhile Awesome ATM continues his feast untill it's to late and the notorious new generation X is upon him like stink on a 10 yr old kneepad .

As the prolific private school pugilists continue the beating of the MPIRE something changes in the expression of the Crippler and seeing that enough is enough and it's not done that way he drop kicks Beautiful Bobby from behind launching him into the Lampes and as all three go over the top rope crashing into the floor with a crash , he turns quickly on French and begins an assault seldom seen by anyone west of Florence , laying on his patented Russian tie he he transitions into a whizzer throw that launches French onto his now recovering comrades , cooper quickly helps his long time adversary and Facebook friend the sensational Sam to his feet and before Sam can begin to take his revenge on his brother the evil new generation x is in the ring and a donnybrook ensues with the slightly outnumbered Mpire and Crippler slowly losing ground , suddenly The crowd hears a loud Yo Ho Ho and the entrance music of ....... The Redneck Raiders , Mean Johnny Meiman . Mongol Maine , Gorgeous Gus Adams and the insane Erdmans slowly making their way to the ring loony Logan Erdman flying the skull and cross bones flag for all to see .

As the y approach the ring all conflict stops and entering the ring each contingent takes a

Corner , suddenly the rednecks live up to their name and charge the newly formed alliance of the Crippler and the Mpire seeing this dastardly display of cowardly conduct , HOT Headed Hieronimus " triple H "grabs his tag partner , Jumpin Joey Parrot and heads to the ring , only to be cut off by most of the redneck raiders before they reach the ring spilling out into the crowd the final vision of the majority of the raiders and triple H and Jumpin Joe is the pair beating gorgeous Gus and the Erdmans furiously , meanwhile back in the ring new generation X mongol Maine and mean Johnny have battered the Crippler ATM and Sam severely , . Suddenly the sound of hoof beats is heard over the sound system at AllTech Fabulous Shaun Fausz .Magnificent Eli Mathews and Precious Paul Hamilton , have arrived in the arena after a slight delay from a minor bus crash :) the thundering herd has arrived and begin storming the ring to save the hired guns of the Mpire and the Crippler , from out of no where , Bad ass Nate Boston , crasy Kyle Lawson and his brother the lunatic , bushwhacked the thundering herd the terrible transfers have arrived as Fausz and Boston begin a furious battle Mathews smashes the Lawson's heads together with a hideous sound all the while precious Paul posing in his dancing best shouting out commands and moves , just like normal , then without warning Dirty Dustin turner crawls out from under the ring , horse shoes in hand leaping over the top rope he gives the remaining raiders his patented Bluegrass beat down ,bloodied and battered Mongol and Meiman flee the ring yelling wait till next yr , taking advantage of the chaos the slowly recuperating Crippler and Sam wave to dirty dust and after throwing his bloodied horse shoes one each to the Coop and the sensational one he flies into Bobby B With a knee to the face and the Bluegrass beat down Begins now with Sam and the Crippler beating the Lampes furiously , Bobby B seeing the turning tide charges Dirty dust launching him

From the ring but inadvertently taking out his own partner freaky French , now the awesome ATM totally satisfied that his egomaniacal sibling has learned his lesson joins the battle whole heartedly and blasts both Lampes with a double clothesline launching them forward into the waiting fists of the Crippler and sensational one equipped with lucky horseshoes that send the thrill and Dogpound to dream land ,after overcoming his regret of taking out his own partner Beautiful Bobby turns only to come face to face with ATM SAM the Crippler as Dirty D power bombs a now stunned French on the arena floor and whims his clim into the ring , Beautiful Bobby B standing all alone against the four takes a courageous stand but horshoes and all rain down the pain ala Four Horseman ,

Suddenly ....... The sound of Indian chants and war whoops is heard over the loudspeakers of All tech and to the cheers of the crowd the kings of Kentucky wrestling appear Battling Brock Ervin , Trae "Big Chief "Blackwell ,and Jayce "The Face " Carr , entering the arena floor jumping over beaten and battered bodies of fallen wrestlers left and right they hit the ring running in an attempt to save the now motionless body of the courageous beautiful Bobby only to be pummeled by dirty Dustin The sensational one and ATM , finally making it into the ring the face is scooped up in a gorilla press by ATM and after being spun in mid air is dropped head first onto a now falling awesome ones shoulder sending him to whatever dreamland awaits "gorilla press slam stunner "finishing move of the Mpire , leaves no witnesses , upon seeing his partner so brutally KOed Battling Brock makes a furious attemp to come to his aid only to be brutally beaten by the Crippler and the sensational one , now The Crippler makes his move snatching Brock up in the Cripplers finishing Move , yes folks it's the Crossface Crippler , end of story for the Kentucky heartthrob Battling Brock , with only one man left to beat the ferocious four finish off Big chief after a barrage of elbows chops leg drops and stomps and the sensational one delivers a supplex on Blackwell from the inside of the ring from the corner turnbuckle onto an awaiting table that ends the Reign of the KINGs with style and a crash .

That's how it would go down

I would want to see some rematches that happend at the dragon...Courtney and French battle it out again, parrot and Shirkey go at it in another close one also binder and vega but not sure that fern creek made it?

Fern creek didnt make it but I would love to see all of these as we.

Is this a solid fact? Will they just replace southern in the big school category?

I can assure you that RYP would definitely know and wouldn't post it if it weren't so.  All part of Coach Hitchings master plan I'm sure! ;)

I can assure you that RYP would definitely know and wouldn't post it if it weren't so. All part of Coach Hitchings master plan I'm sure! ;)

Definitely makes for some interesting match ups

Fern Creek is now in the state duals. Southern has withdrawn and Fern Creek, as the host, has accepted the spot.
fern creek was in another sectional than Southern so I would assume they would give it to the 3 in that sec ion and not to a team not in that section

I believe the previous host school, Henry Clay, wrestled in the state duals several times filling the spot of a team that qualified but chose not to attend. Makes sense to me!!!!!

It would not be right to automatically give it to the host school , it is supposed to be earned giving it authenticity , But it could be set in stone that the host gets first dibs , along with the next highest scoring team that did not make it .

Sounds fair I think .

Not to throw a monkey wrench in things, but I whole heartedly disagree. Just for example, if the #1 team from section 1 drops out, the #2 moves to the #1 and the #3 moves to #2. Just like the state tournament. Just because you host, doesn't mean you belong. Not knocking Fern Creek, they are a great young team. If I was the #3 team behind X and Southern, I'm screaming foul. That's just me though. I tend to stand up and argue if I feel like there is a wrong call or doing. People who sit down and take it, may get, well.....nothing.

I propose the coaches association implements the following rule: In the event any qualifying team does not attend, the open spot will be offered to the 3rd place team from that sectional. In the event the host school has not qualified, but has a head to head victory over the 3rd place team, the host school would be extended the invitation.

Dec 28th Fern Creek 64, PRP 13

Call it the "Fern Creek Rule".

Implement effective NOW.

Who is this Austin Myer is he the Jewish counterpart of the Teutonic ATM Austin Myers .if so I would like to see him wrestle Beautiful Bobby as well . Or wrestle Austin Myers loser changes his name to Meyer .

I propose that the fans rule that , if any big school

Team does not attend the number one ranked Itty bitty school Can attend in its place .

Call it the "Brocks Bluegrass Beatdown "rule

Effective this weekend