5. Anderson County

6. Male

7. Scott

8. Bourbon County

9. Paul L Dunbar

10 . University Heights

11. Crawford County (IN)

12. Christian Academy of Indiana

I saw two good ones. Paul Hamilton wrestled a good match with the Evansville Central kid. A lot of good scrambles. Also, the Austin Myers and Landon Young match was a good one. Austin won 4-0. Overall, it was a great day at Male!

Paul got the short end of the stick , CC bumped everyone at 126 and Hamilton landed a stud at 152 , good match , and yeah I think the best match was the last one , young

Is a big athletic wrestler with a bright future .saw some other good matches looked like the 195 or 220 from Anderson wrestling a kid from Indy , the Evansville hvy was a monster , Bourboun county had some talent as well as other schools , most had holes in their lineups be they empty or just kids out sick which is widespread these days .

Great time well and timely ran , like to see more teams with full lineups . Like to see Stephen wrestle the evansville 152 , Should have had Austin/ Cataan 2 but I guess it can wait till state ,wanted to see Stephen / Ceron but Stephen was yellow .

Saw a lot of match ups that might have been good but the teams didn't match up ,

Very well coached teams ,

Any stand out individual matches?

I thought the Fern Creek and Lafayette Dual was one of the best of the day... Fern Creek was up 34-27 with 2 bouts remaining.... Rearic pinned Vega at 113 and Torgeson pinned his opponent at 120.... Came down to the end..... Lafayette was without 4 starters due to illness but fought to the end with a very tough and well coached Fern Creek team. Congratulations to the Champs, Campbell Co.

A special congrats to Coach Chris MCcoy and Male for hosting their first tournament ever... Nice hospitality room thanks to Coach Chris's fiancée Karen Bacon and all the ladies ....one of the best I have ever grazed in !!!!

Great day !!!!

Lafayette has a one of a kind problem , too many good hvys , a very good team with a very good sr Captain in Rearic , good luck to him in College .

A lot of good kids giving it their all knowing they are down a few kids and may not have a shot of winning as a team even cc was down a couple , very impressive , the matches meant much more than the actual duals .

Hopefully the flu bugs are hitting early....better now I guess than later......Rearic last week stumbled his way to the Rumble Finals after being really sick and almost not wrestling in the Raider Rumble, Z-Pack and all !!!!......He needs to add a few pounds after this year to get to 125 for college....The way that kid eats will get him there easily !!!! Most of the Lafayette kids are young with Justin Torgeson an 8th grader, Angel Vasquez and Landon Young Freshman and a few really good Middle schoolers.....Their day is coming soon...Coach William Green and Coach Morgan Chapman are putting together a very young and talented team for the future....I see good things for that program down the road just like what Campbell County has done up north.....Coach B has it going on.....and loaded with studs throughout the lineup.

No more injuries please everyone and take those vitamins...the super-bugs are out there and taking its toll !!!

That explains why Paul had a battle on his hands.....Great match.....Paul was hanging with him and up through 2 rounds as I remember about 8-6 then the Indiana kid got some late takedowns.....I think the final was 12-8.....Pretty impressive bumping up to wrestle ......Good job Paul !

I hear he's good - should be back 100% soon

Good to hear...great kid and a great career.....Senior year is no time for injury or anytime really....Seemed like a few kids on that middle mat twisted some knees and ankles.....A Bourbon Co dad brought that to my attention.....They were just dollamurs and seemed to be ok.....No incidents happened in the Championship round !