StarLifeJets

High school ranking

I figure we'll see a ranking after some body fat assessments start coming in. That will eliminate a lot of guessing on what weights the different athletes can or will go.

I wonder what percentage of wrestlers actually wrestle the weight they certify for .

The lighter weights seem to try for their lowest weight the heavier guys seem to go wherever they want or feel comfortable .

When is the certification due or when do teams and kids have to be certified by ,it seems awful early talking cert , football is not even out of reg season play !!!!!!

I know of 2 that were done today at Campbell. Their both the lightest they've been in a while so why not. The best I can figure from the link is that it has to be between Oct. 15 and the first competition. I assume that is the first competition that the wrestler participates.

http://khsaa.org/sportsmedicine/weight/Policy%20on%20Weight%20Management%20for%20Wrestling.pdf

You must have you fat test done before the 1st competition.

Certification ends on the week of state duals. You must make the wt. class once on or before state duals weekend, as long as your decent plan allows you to make that wt. class on that date.

Two that were done officially ??? I mean can you just have it done whenever or is there a Time when a team has it done ??? I assume it's not left up to the wrestler and teams have it done at one time ??????? Getting it done waaaayy ahead of time may be smart if you think a kid will grow and your trying for the lightest or most ranges of weights , but if it is done officially at any time it makes a joke of the decent plan .

i know campbell does it the first few weeks that everyone is in the room, so once football is over and everyone is attending practices. But yes it can be done at anytime pretty much

I guess that's good just so they give everyone a couple weeks to get in wrestling shape :)and CC football season just got a bit longer and they have a lot of wrestlers playing on their team all of em studs in both sports ., that wrestling room must seem strange without them .

Mathews,Keeton,Turner,A Myers, S Myers,Hannah,Graziani,Mason,5 or more starters,The early start doesn't really help the defending state champs any.