halfhalfhalf

NHSCA Nationals

I see the haters are out in force in OH well congrats. talk all the smack you want a kid gets beat at a national tournament after setting out most of the year to an OH state runner up in a class he never would have wrestled had he wrestled all year LOL ,im sure he will give you something to laugh about in the future ,And OH by the way AUSTIN is going to humiliate your whole state before he is done ,you have nothing for him as usual losers kick when someones down ,not that an AA in a tough class is really a bad thing ,im going to enjoy this keep it coming and the reason COLLICA is a state champ is because he ran from Stephen after yrs of being beaten by him and had to bump to win ,blasting a kid for stepping up and doing a nat tourny after setting most of the year is a joke a 3-1 loss in that scenario doesnt exactly make anyone a legend killer ,looking forward to all the OH tourny next year and that includes IRON MAN .and congrats to the OH FRESH champs look at their past records Austin has beaten most of them easily in the past and will continue to do so ...

I think in all the OH boasting about Stephen falling they forgot to mention a KY kid left with a nat title and an OW ,but thats typical of their propaganda and pot stirring ,hopefully we see some rematches at Fargo or sooner i kind of guarantee it its the sort of thing i live for .

I see the haters are out in force in OH well congrats. talk all the smack you want a kid gets beat at a national tournament after setting out most of the year to an OH state runner up in a class he never would have wrestled had he wrestled all year LOL ,im sure he will give you something to laugh about in the future ,And OH by the way AUSTIN is going to humiliate your whole state before he is done ,you have nothing for him as usual losers kick when someones down ,not that an AA in a tough class is really a bad thing ,im going to enjoy this keep it coming and the reason COLLICA is a state champ is because he ran from Stephen after yrs of being beaten by him and had to bump to win ,blasting a kid for stepping up and doing a nat tourny after setting most of the year is a joke a 3-1 loss in that scenario doesnt exactly make anyone a legend killer ,looking forward to all the OH tourny next year and that includes IRON MAN .and congrats to the OH FRESH champs look at their past records Austin has beaten most of them easily in the past and will continue to do so ...

I think in all the OH boasting about Stephen falling they forgot to mention a KY kid left with a nat title and an OW ,but thats typical of their propaganda and pot stirring ,hopefully we see some rematches at Fargo or sooner i kind of guarantee it its the sort of thing i live for .

Slow down, hombre. I did not read anywhere that folks are laughing at Stephen. As a matter of fact I have never read that. On the other hand, your antics have made for great fodder on many boards in at least two states. No shame in Stephen's loss to Scheidel. Scheidel has come a long way. He was underrated this year as he had no wins against national quality competition. He did however give Mark Hall a good match and was in position to win. He also hung tough against Collica. Congrats to all the Ky boys. Looking at the results from NHSCA and Flonats, it is a bummer to see the talent spread out. Don't get me wrong, both had tough competition. As a fan I would like to see the collection of talent come together. KY's showing at NHSCA should open a few eyes. Keep working hard. This is when champions are made.

Well Hombre this is the KY wrestling forum perhaps you should go to the ohio wrestling site and read their garbage and Yappi seems to focus on stephen losing at 148 but forgot he had a little brother ,they seem to enjoy antics of their own LOL doesnt really bother me as i said setting out most of the year and still coming in top 8 is a nice accomplishment ,so sell your garbage about my antics to someone else in case nobody noticed i always give kids their due untill some deuche bag smarts of or downs me or mine now go back and tell your oh buddies that theres a freshman in ky that owns them and always will and as for Stephen im surprised he wasnt beaten worse he hardly trained at all this year its a statement of just how good he really is ,

For the record and of course its my opinion all those dads out there who work with their kids should never ever leave it up to the kids or anyone else stick with what gets your kids there and what gets most kids there isnt depending on a room or a coach or even a team its an all out effort .

Look at Stephens accomplishments as a fresh and Austins as well ,obviously a parent has more say so when a kid is a jr high and grade school wrestler, in hs there is a big push to delete the parenst from the equation ,and its a big mistake .

i expect Austin will learn from his brothers mistakes and he will not stray from the course and hopefully lessons are learned ,

Now otto go read yappi and OH wrestling site and tell me if you think its appropriate as for my antics i havent gotten warmed up yet .

I actually like scheidel as i said glad a good kid gets a big win for him but lets be honest stephen isnt even close to 100 percent matt shape and not even in his right weight class so it is what it is ,a loss or two for a rusty kid who didnt wrestle over half the year and still came home with another AA.

You must be pulling my chain they have threads about him losing simply blasting him ,no big deal to me i have expected it and knew it would come sooner or later you on the other hand just pissed me off by denying it and blasting me now go suck some OH butt and by the way i actually think Austin is the best underclassmen wrestler in either state ,easily ,and he has the records and titles to prove it .it was ridiculous last year how all the refs about peeeed themselves every time Austin barely threw someone he didnt even want to wrestle and stephen has to get lasy only wrestle a few weeks out of the year and bump up three or four weight classes to get beat ,

Freestyle Greco will be fun this year we will have fun in OH .

Seriously a topic that says down goes Stephen Myers then lists a bunch of kids he couldnt beat LMAO he wouldnt be wrestling at that weight had he been in oh and wrestled all year and had he wrestled all year he would have handed them all their A$$e$ if he did go their weight.

now talk about my antics and bs all you want i haveto go find a place to put Austins OW trophy ,think it will look good between his and Stephens OAC OWs,tell that to your OH buddies .

Sorry OTTO i forgot no body looks at Ohio wrestling site because its garbage ran by troublemaking idiots the only time it ever got any decent hits was when i rant and raved on it LMAO now that im gone they try to dig up some hits by blasting on me and my kids ,Pathetic

Well Hombre this is the KY wrestling forum perhaps you should go to the ohio wrestling site and read their garbage and Yappi

In the words of the famous Sargeant Hulka, "Lighten up, Francis." Yappi has a thread on NHSCA in which a comment was made about Scheidel upsetting Myers. Another remarked something like "so much for him beating Collica" as you claim he would. I don't see the problem on Yappi as no focus is put on either Myers, and nothing derogatory. Went to Ohio Wrestling and saw a thread about Stephen losing. True, it was done in poor taste. Thread had one reply and will fade away as all negative posts that don't turn into pissing matches (like the public/private thread here) do. Be a man and shrug it off. If indeed you expected it, and you say it is no big deal then why get your panties in a wad? As for Austin. He has many believers in OH. Stephen does as well, by the way. I am hopeful that CC can attend SWOWCA. I am more hopeful that CC or at least the Myers boys can make their way to Ironman. Thanks for the suck some OH butt. True class from one of the best. It is comments and actions like this that got you banned from so many sites and kicked out of so many rooms. If you have something to say to all the OH honks why not get on those boards and do it? It serves no purpose here.

sorry deuche bag but as i said the ohiowrestling site post was made by one of their admin and is tacky to say the least and i never said stephen could beat Collica i didnt have to everyone has seen it at every level of wrestling in OH LOL and he has beaten Scheidel before as well,

As for you you wannabe piece of garbage your attacks on me are obvious why dont you name some of these rooms i have been kicked out of ....................you might be able to name 1 .................just as i thought you are an idiot that listens to haters then makes ignorant false comments yourself your wrestling knowledge is second hand and actually i have never been kicked out of any room now that i think of it ,so your false comments shed light on not only your knowledge but your motives ,talking about antics and being kicked out of rooms lol ,as for wrestling its not a secret kids match up differently but that doesnt even have anything to do with this match or any loss at this tourny a kid wrestled maybe 7 weeks this year and still managed to get an AA at nationals doubt Collica Scheidell or few if any kid in oh could have done the same and you and they all know it .

I for one am sick of your Ohio comments i know about wrestling there and i give credit where it is due but you obviously are intent on downing KY whenever there is a comparison ,like all wannabees you take the side of the obvious winner and latch on in order to feel good about an inevitable outcome ,glad i know how this will end on the matts in OH and across the nation ,NEWSFLASH as long as Austin Listens and doesnt make the mistakes of his brother by not doing so KY will have a wrestler who will trample every one in OH duiring his upperclassmen years and i think stephen has and will prove it on the matts in OH again

Keep blasting on me with false accusations you make yourself look like the hater you are as i said name all these rooms i have been kicked out of me and everyone else will be waiting while you are trying to dig up facts ,as a matter of fact find two rooms i have been kicked out of and i will never post again and on the other hand if you cant why dont you disapear with all your trash talk ky downing and personal attacks on me

meanwhile im going to go look at stephens JR high state bracket he got for beating Collica and the one he has hanging on his wall with a win over Scheidell ,then look a little to the left and see Austins new nat championship bracket and his nice OW ,i noticed he won OW over all the OH kids in his class who won as well.LOL:)

Like i said OH wrestling site is garbage me mentioning them on here is probably the only reason they will get any hits today LOL

Mr. Myers just a question but do you honestly think Stephen would have been able to make 38? Especially after season had been over for over a month? I think Stephen was at the right weight. However had he not sat out all season he would have beaten scheidel. I have tremendous amount of respect for you and your boys, but ya gotta look forward not at Jr. High and fresh accomplishments. Because as you can tell others get better too and just because you won 3 years ago doesn't mean youll win now

Are we going to see stephan at 40 for scholastic duals? Would love to see a lineup that included fausz ervin carr s myers and cooper in a row.

Not sure setting around off the Matt makes it hard I would say had he wrestled all year I know he could have made 38 for state and it wasn't 38 at nat it's 38 + 3, Not looking back so much as making a point he has and can beat kids do you honestly think he is anywhere near 100% after the year he had building kids up for beating a kid not on the top of his game is pretty weak just as tearing one down for losing who isn't on top of his game is and neither of the boys were anywhere near 100% if he chooses to get back on track he will shut up the naysayers just as he did at state and in the past and his brother has done all yr despite the off time and moves .

Honestly your analysis of my posts is a bit off I said it is what it is it happens congrats and in the meantime my kid gets blasted on some sites so I retaliate then get attacked here with nonsense and personal attacks on me by wannabe know nothing's who make posts off of rumors , I was told long ago by an ad at a gcl school one day your kid will have an of day and get attacked I have always been ready and expected it many times before funny I handled it well untill idiots downed my boys as funny as it sounds downing a kid for an AA performance kids have of days but this wasn't an off day it was a great effort with waaaayy less than idea circumstance , Stephen wrestles six weeks straight he beats everyone in Oh Ky and most in the nation end if story I have seen him do it I doubt scheidel was setting at home for 7 or 8 weeks this season and I'm sure he had more training after their later state tourny than steph same for the kid who beat steph and Scheidel , regardless even at his best he could have a bad match or get caught it the sport it happens but usually not to my kids ,

What I said about dads and kids is true if Austin strays as Stephen has and depends on his room rather than his own knowledge and training he will fall behind as well , steibers ,Jordan's,Palmers , none depended on just a normal school practice to be great they all did extra from day 1 that's what sets kids apart that's why my boy were and will be better than average and that's why Stephen has fallen behind not because Some kids catching up or Their team is better but because someone slacked because they think doing the norm will keep them at the top once they are there and because they sat around most of the year ,,,,,,,,

And OTTO I'm waiting for your report about all the rooms I have been kicked out of !

Doubt he goes 40 .And that would be a good lineup. I'm sure he's planning on 45 or 52 again next yr knowing him and how much he enjoys cutting he's probably 52 but I would like him to be 45 for Fargo and next yr but his brother doesn't cut anymore and I'm sure he is not liking the prospect of it very much,

Austin would be beastly at 195 though and he can make it but may not have any reason too other than a national level tourny but I think he has found the one he likes an he knows he will not have to cut for it either .

sorry deuche bag but as i said the ohiowrestling site post was made by one of their admin and is tacky to say the least and i never said stephen could beat Collica i didnt have to everyone has seen it at every level of wrestling in OH LOL and he has beaten Scheidel before as well,

As for you you wannabe piece of garbage your attacks on me are obvious why dont you name some of these rooms i have been kicked out of ....................you might be able to name 1 .................just as i thought you are an idiot that listens to haters then makes ignorant false comments yourself your wrestling knowledge is second hand and actually i have never been kicked out of any room now that i think of it ,so your false comments shed light on not only your knowledge but your motives ,talking about antics and being kicked out of rooms lol ,as for wrestling its not a secret kids match up differently but that doesnt even have anything to do with this match or any loss at this tourny a kid wrestled maybe 7 weeks this year and still managed to get an AA at nationals doubt Collica Scheidell or few if any kid in oh could have done the same and you and they all know it .

I for one am sick of your Ohio comments i know about wrestling there and i give credit where it is due but you obviously are intent on downing KY whenever there is a comparison ,like all wannabees you take the side of the obvious winner and latch on in order to feel good about an inevitable outcome ,glad i know how this will end on the matts in OH and across the nation ,NEWSFLASH as long as Austin Listens and doesnt make the mistakes of his brother by not doing so KY will have a wrestler who will trample every one in OH duiring his upperclassmen years and i think stephen has and will prove it on the matts in OH again

Keep blasting on me with false accusations you make yourself look like the hater you are as i said name all these rooms i have been kicked out of me and everyone else will be waiting while you are trying to dig up facts ,as a matter of fact find two rooms i have been kicked out of and i will never post again and on the other hand if you cant why dont you disapear with all your trash talk ky downing and personal attacks on me

meanwhile im going to go look at stephens JR high state bracket he got for beating Collica and the one he has hanging on his wall with a win over Scheidell ,then look a little to the left and see Austins new nat championship bracket and his nice OW ,i noticed he won OW over all the OH kids in his class who won as well.LOL:)

Like i said OH wrestling site is garbage me mentioning them on here is probably the only reason they will get any hits today LOL

Oh okay Big Bear Little Brain, I got it. You are thin skinned. One other thing, Austin's "national title" came against freshman. A twelve man bracket I believe. Unimpressive. In my supposed wrestling ignorance I must admit I recognized nobody he beat. Shed some light please. I'm not saying Austin is not talented. I am saying he won a freshman tournament in a bracket of twelve against kids I have never heard of. Jr High accomplishments don't impress by the way. Hey, I agree wholeheartedly that the post on Ohio Wrestling was bush league, and by an administrator no less. That person should be stripped of their position. I am not at all intent on downing KY wrestling, show me one post. YOU are the one that REPEATEDLY called KY second rate. As for the rest of your drivel. It is unworthy of a response and even the WWE would reject it.

Hahaha just what I thought you are an admitted liar and bandwagon jumper what happened to all the rooms you claimed I was kicked out of ,

Well jr high doesn't impress , good for you I guess you never had. Jr high wrestler and winning a state jr high title in OH is tougher than an OH high school one , 1 div and winning ow there is spectacular hahaha seriously downing Austin's accomplishment for winning a twelve man bracket is about your speed and shows even more of your class level , I don't think anyone scored on him just like this year and he doesn't control who goes where but he sure as heck has beaten some of the other fresh placers and champs that were there lol and he would have wrestled everyone there in any class win or lose , now heres where I make you out to be an even bigger liar than you just proved you were find where I stated ky was a second rate wrestling state over and over ... I will be waiting for another ignorant response where you beat around the bush again ,as I said what rooms have I been kicked out of and when have I made These statements ???

And don't act ignorant and try to down Austin or anything he has ever done there are plenty of kids and coaches in SW oh and as far away as NY who have seen him handle high school kid for years I think mr Carr was at kings island a few yrs ago when Austin was winning high school summer open tournys as a sixth grader sooooo he has won mt st joes HS tourny as a seventh grader Edgewood Lebanon and a few others he did lose a match at the 1000 is duals in NY a couple yrs ago wrestling both HS and jr high he won jr high and lost a close one in the HS div , and that was his last loss in folk style .

You need to research who you are posting about OTTO you keep making posts off of heresy and lies and obviously Austin impressed someone he not only won his class but the OW for freshman but I guess you know everything since he started the yr off as the highest ranked fresh in the nation at 195 and went undefeated and unscored on all yr in HS at 220 then had 3 pins and a tech at fresh nat you must think he simply had it easy , well he did because he made it look that way and I'm sure he will win some more easy classes in the yrs ahead as I learned with Stephen when your good everyone runs an then when you win hater say you had a weak class , it's the way it is .

Hahaha just what I thought you are an admitted liar and bandwagon jumper what happened to all the rooms you claimed I was kicked out of ,

Well jr high doesn't impress , good for you I guess you never had. Jr high wrestler and winning a state jr high title in OH is tougher than an OH high school one , 1 div and winning ow there is spectacular hahaha seriously downing Austin's accomplishment for winning a twelve man bracket is about your speed and shows even more of your class level , I don't think anyone scored on him just like this year and he doesn't control who goes where but he sure as heck has beaten some of the other fresh placers and champs that were there lol and he would have wrestled everyone there in any class win or lose , now heres where I make you out to be an even bigger liar than you just proved you were find where I stated ky was a second rate wrestling state over and over ... I will be waiting for another ignorant response where you beat around the bush again ,as I said what rooms have I been kicked out of and when have I made These statements ???

And don't act ignorant and try to down Austin or anything he has ever done there are plenty of kids and coaches in SW oh and as far away as NY who have seen him handle high school kid for years I think mr Carr was at kings island a few yrs ago when Austin was winning high school summer open tournys as a sixth grader sooooo he has won mt st joes HS tourny as a seventh grader Edgewood Lebanon and a few others he did lose a match at the 1000 is duals in NY a couple yrs ago wrestling both HS and jr high he won jr high and lost a close one in the HS div , and that was his last loss in folk style .

You need to research who you are posting about OTTO you keep making posts off of heresy and lies and obviously Austin impressed someone he not only won his class but the OW for freshman but I guess you know everything since he started the yr off as the highest ranked fresh in the nation at 195 and went undefeated and unscored on all yr in HS at 220 then had 3 pins and a tech at fresh nat you must think he simply had it easy , well he did because he made it look that way and I'm sure he will win some more easy classes in the yrs ahead as I learned with Stephen when your good everyone runs an then when you win hater say you had a weak class , it's the way it is .

As for who you recognise all you have proven is you can make posts off of other peoples posts you really know nothing yourself that's why you make false posts made from other false posts because you really do not know very much about the sport or it's wrestlers ,It's freshman from other states how many would you know anyway lmao

I know for a fact that Mr. Myers has been in CC's wrestling room, saw him there with my own eyes, never once did any of their coaches ask him or his family to leave.

Here you go Otto I will give you the 2 rooms you need.

1. Grant Co.

2. Campbell Co. (They began closed practices when the Meyers started practice just to keep papa out)

Previous post goes to this ignorance!

Do you really want to revisit history? It would be a good idea as those who forget history are bound to repeat it, and you have repeatedly been kicked out of rooms. Hmmmmmmmm..........Moeller jr hi, LaSalle, Springboro, Mason, Grant Co most recently. Events? Where to begin. Police escort sound familiar? Foolish foolish man. You have left a trail of burning bridges. Word of advice, keep the focus on your boys and not on you. For the record, as you have such a short memory, I never stated anything negative about your boys. Austin won, good for him. He won a freshman tournament. I am not a betting man, but I would have bet BIG on him to win a freshman tournament. Now, a lesson for beginners. No name calling nor name calling was needed to make this all to legit point. Big boys have a command of the English language and therefore do not need to rely upon primitive words. Believe it, your lack of understanding of proper English reduces any point you try to make to mere rubble. So, I am done with this. As you have found it necessary to rely on playground gibberish and are out of control it is apparent to all that you need to edify yourself.

All I can tell you handcontrol is that just prior to his arrival the CC coaches were planning on closing practice to parents. As far as I know this had never been done a CC before.

When the Meyers arrived i asked if CC closed practice and was told yes.

Now if papa is attending open mats at CC then that is another issue completely. it's called open mats for a reason.

Do you really want to revisit history? It would be a good idea as those who forget history are bound to repeat it, and you have repeatedly been kicked out of rooms. Hmmmmmmmm..........Moeller jr hi, LaSalle, Springboro, Mason, Grant Co most recently. Events? Where to begin. Police escort sound familiar? Foolish foolish man. You have left a trail of burning bridges. Word of advice, keep the focus on your boys and not on you. For the record, as you have such a short memory, I never stated anything negative about your boys. Austin won, good for him. He won a freshman tournament. I am not a betting man, but I would have bet BIG on him to win a freshman tournament. Now, a lesson for beginners. No name calling nor name calling was needed to make this all to legit point. Big boys have a command of the English language and therefore do not need to rely upon primitive words. Believe it, your lack of understanding of proper English reduces any point you try to make to mere rubble. So, I am done with this. As you have found it necessary to rely on playground gibberish and are out of control it is apparent to all that you need to edify yourself.

Are you insane Moeller jr high lassalle Mason Springboro , I was never kicked out of any of those rooms my kids wrestled for Moe never for lassalle and where you got mason from I couldn't guess lol who kicked me out of those rooms and at grant I was not kicked out I removed my kids myself hahah as I said I have never been kicked out of any room I guess when I move or pull my kids off a team you think thats me getting kicked out ,springboro seriously who kicked me out ?? Your nuts and a trouble making lying idiot as for my escort yeah my 2 yr old did follow me into the coaches room and got a doughnut at Swowca an some sore tournament director from my sons former school had me kicked out lol as for lassalle my kids were embarrassing thei potential recruits and stars and the coach tried to make my kid wrestle his assistants all day suiting open mats when coache are not even allowed to run practice so we left end o story , trust me no one ever kicked me out of any room not sure what cc did before we came or after all I know is we have been to some open mats and keeping someone out of a room who knows his kids is a mistake .

As for my police escort when i was wearing my neck brace because of my crushed vertabrae i must have been scary to someone ,same tournament director from same school and when a coach oversteps his authority after at tournament and is told about it ,if he and his staff cant handle it they shouldnt be coaching a kid and obviously do not any more ,oh well Moes losss is CC gain and they seem to have done something in KY that moe couldnt do in OH win a state team title ,i call it Kharma and its a bitch

It seems that reputation is only surpassed by rumors and slanderous remarks when you beat the odds stand up to the cliques and very often outdo those who are in positions of authority in kids club and jr high wrestling it ticks people off standing up to coaches who are only out for their kids and rep in the end and making moves for the benifit of your own kids then outdoing the old teams kids and coaches even more leaves a wake of ticked off angry and jeoulous people and we made a lot of moves for our kids and usually they paid off Grant co was not for them and was a mistake CC was a much better choice ,at least for the team and partners part of it.

As for more of your personal attacks on me ,lets see my antics ,my being kicked out of rooms, and now my lack of proper english you once again show your motives and class ,how about this lets focus on what i do do well and thats make champions two KY state champs Multiple OH sate champs so far and Two AA and a national champ OW winner since coming to KY and a list as long as any kids in OH and longer than any kids ever in KY of nat and state titles ,

I will gladly take some heat for antics poor english and ignorant false rumors and always have because its results that matter in the end and the end result always speaks louder than all the slanderous bs idiots like you pour out all over message boards trying to gain respect by making somewhat obvious statements and attacking those who may not be so popular in order to buddy up to the masses ,

too bad for you that anyone who usually spends more than five minutes talking to me ends up agreeing with most of what i say and do and anyone and everyone who ever trains with us ends up being our friends out of mutual respect and sharing of knowledge .

you are the worst kind of person you try to come of all knowing then spread false rumors lies and slanderous remarks in order to boost your rep and ego .you make me sick

And yes i do want to revisit History and generally do every year around state time when my kids are bringing home titles brackets rings and whatever champs are getting that year ,ON a side note Ky should give out state finalist singlets and warmups they are awesome,Both of the tourny i was asked to leave and there has been only two out of god knows how many my kids left with titles and thats all you need to worry about .

they should have went to flo if they wanted to be tested. all grades and 50-70 man brackets full of ranked guys. before mpire goes crazy go look at intermat and check out the ranked kids at each tourny. not even close.

Think Stephens class at NHSCA had over 60 and some very tough kids you better check the top eight ,As for Austin I wanted him At NHSCA because i am one smart SOB he wiped it out and came back with a surprise OW ,its all in the plan who wouldnt have made that choice with a stud fresh rather than FLOW its perfect and from what i was told and just saw today he would have done well at any age or at Flow for that matter of course he outmatched his opponents but he actually looked spectacular hitting moves no one he will ever wrestle in KY will hit or be able to stop ,i expect he wins NHSCA a few more times ,As for Stephen saw his matches he had some good some bad he was out of shape for sure and looked a bit rusty saw Austtin slow down at times as well but its different with kids his sise no one will say he gassed except someone who knows what kind of shape he should be in ,Also saw a kid get 2 for a cradle in stephens first loss that was total bs but oh well its all a part of the sport saw a few iffy calls ,but its all a part of it.

Before i go crasy check out where Austin ends up ranked next year at least in USA soph and fresh rankings i expect him to be #1 at either 195 or 220 there will be no soph or freshman in the nation that can beat him ...........as i said they hope to represent their school and state and Austin will be the best ever in KY

didnt expect him to prove it so quick but as of right now just as he was when he came to KY no one can match his record or Accomplishments and i dont care if there were only three kids in his class they went to the tourny their team chose to go too and Austin wanted to go to flow he said he would kill everyone at NHSCA but i said that was what he wanted and needed at this point ,glad he brought it HOME and yeah thats what we train for .

Mpire

I was the one who started the 2012 NHSCA Results thread on yappi. Never said anything bad about anyone. I updated the initial post as the tournament went along. Even gave Austin props for pinning his way to the finals.

http://yappi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237651

I am not in your pissing match and never have been. Photographer for multiple publications and websites.

2010StateFridayPM028.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thats fine I noticed on yappi most things centered on Scheidel improving by beating Stephen when actually Stephen Is quite a bit off and rusty there's a difference and my main gripe was with oh wrestling site although had one of OHs fresh won ow it would have been blown up and I didn't see Austin mentioned for it , it's understandable as u said had he wrestled all year he would not have been at 148 Scheidel was heavier than Stephen last year as I'm sure most o the kid he wrestled at NHSCA were but regardless he was off an that's why he lost down by 2 to Scheidel very easy to make up the other kid who beat them both simply looks in great shape not as good a wrestle as either but in veeeeeerrry good shape he was a worker ,

Scheidel was never a slouch and I gave him props before the tourny began on this site check it out but I wouldn't say he's better than Stephen off I on match or that Stephen cannot beat Collica or is not as good he has beaten him numerous times at every level ,

And As for Austin they are right on yappi to ? Him all the kids in OH know he will beat them just as always so there is no ?u