Sign in to follow this  
SuperDuck

March 10th @ Central Hardin

Are they expecting a good turnout for the belt series? Hope there will be a lot of good wrestlers attending. What clubs plan on cpmpeting?

Competing*

Not sure but were bringing a couple good kids up from Johnson Central. Hope it's a good turn out with good competition after driving 3 1/2 hrs...lol.

Fort Campbell will have a few kids attending. How are the upper weights usually? I remember when I wrestled in the gable series years ago it was only a hand full of 170-195s

There will be on-site registration on Saturday. However it will be $20 to register on site and $15 if you pre-register. If you chose to register on-site Saturday morning or if you pre-register, then make sure that the kids are there during the appropriate weigh-in times:

7-7:30 a.m.: Weigh-ins for Pee-wee, Bantam, Intermediate, and Novice wrestlers

10:30-11:00 a.m.: Weigh-ins for Schoolboy, Cadet, and Juniro wrestlers

I wanted to claify the registration process so there is no confusion. If you have pre-registered by sending in an entry form, you will pay $15. If you want to register the morning of the tournament by filling out an entry form on-site, you will pay $20.

Whether your have already pre-registered or want to register on Saturday, you will need to be on-site to pay your entry fee & weigh-in at the following times:

Pee-wee-Novice wrestlers: 7:00-7:30 a.m.

Schoolboy-Junior wrestlers: 10:30-11:00 a.m.

*Please come during these times. Pre-registering will ensure a much quicker process and will allow the tournament to be started at the scheduled times.

Contact me with any questions. gpikul01@gmail.com.

We plan on working the University & Open division into the afternoon session and they will accumulate points jut like the two tournaments to follow.

Just wanted to make a final clarification about the KWOA Sping Classic:

All wrestlers wishing to participate who haven't already either pre-register or participated in a remote weigh-in can still register & weigh-in tomorrow, 03/10. There has been some confusion about what time wrestlers need to be on-ste to weigh-in. Weigh-Ins ARE NOT from 8-9:00 a.m. Please note the following times:

7:00-7:30 a.m.: Pee-wee-Novice wrestlers

10:30-11:00 a.m.: Schoolboy-Open Wrestlers

We will be working University & Open into the afternoon session. Please contact me if you are not sure what time a wrestler needs to be on-site.

Garrett Pikul

Tournament Director

gpikul01@gmail.com