Sign in to follow this  
crevelett

MOW

I can only comment on what I have saw of these two. The state tournament was the first time I have ever got to see either boy wrestle so that is when they earned my respect. Its not only about being the best wrestler in the arena its about being the respectful young men that they seem to be. That is why i respect them they came here expecting to win and acted that way the entire time that i got to watch them.

Ok lets be honest his class was a bit weaker because everyone knows kids ran from him and to be honest had stephen been allowed to go 38 fahy would be a 3xer instead of a 4 timer and everyone knows that as well,

trapping me between a rock and a hard place but no one in fahys class would have gotten out of a match with stephen without getting pinned or teched ,FACT, Cooper is definatly bigger and tougher but has lost this year to kids who stephen has placed higher than and beat in the past and barely beat kids who stephen has majored pinned and teched ,soooooo hate me all you want and only post the posts i make that will get everyone ticked at me doesnt matter facts are facts .

When My boys get on the matt for a whole year rather than a couple weeks things will be a bit different but they wont appear to be because you cant do any better than Stephen did this past weekend or this year and you will not have another Austin come along in your state EVER as for my ranting i can read between the lines see what people try to set up before hand the OW was won before the tourney started its a joke the fastest pin and most pins in least time are actually earned ,and we know who got them i can say my kid won this and that outside of the day who cares .......when there is someone who can back a better record up with facts and individual wins you only look foolish arguing the facts .

I am glad as heck my kids got to wrestle but they should have gotten to Grant broke about every rule imaginable in the treatment of my boys and we as parents they are horrible horrible people while i may be an overbearing whatever i only argue with facts and the facts are my kids are getting downed for helping their school win a state title which brings heat on them from inside and from out i have read posts from coaches from schools who came in fourth or fifth that say they would have won but blame my kids its ridiculous ,my kids wrestle thats what they do if my kids class was weak well kids probably ran genius and if someone wanted to wrestle my kid im sure they could have bumped stephen HAD to go 52 it was a ruling everyone else could have bumped HE!! Fahy didnt show up to wrestle Stephen 2 yrs ago because he said he couldnt make weight hes bigger than stephen and theres no way he could have done what Stephen did at 52 ,

As for me i dont care i do not mind heat from day people got on here and said you will see just like Mark Hall and blah blah blah

well all i saw was a state that made 2 kids bump up 2 classes rules or not they could have released them before state duals and steph would have been 38 or 45 and Austin would have been 95 ,If Ky actually had legitamate bodyfat testing stephen would have certified at 32 but thats neither here nor there its great because all the best kids actually won titles i like Kevin and John its nothing personal its just wrestling and its just debates backed with facts you make a remark about my kid i debate but i use facts that prove my point rather than hey so and so is tough ........as for whats really tough ,lets see a kid go out to Fargo and come back a double AA then i will agree who is tough pal because trust me every college coach in the country knows that is the greatest accomplishment in this sport .19 state titles in ky may be great,i have seen 4 xers never AA in fargo and beast of east and 32 are great IRON MAN is top dog and Powerade is up there as well ,as for normal tournys the OH CIT is insane tough and i saw a new ky state champ breeze through it as well,

Either way congrats to John he is deserving ,he did not have the best performance nor did he have the tougher class neither did cooper Stephens class was tougher than both of theirs ask Fahys finalist opponent how he did with Stephen last year when they wrestled ,no comparrison.......

What are you some grant cty parent/ personnel beating a dead horse ?first off no on pulled anyone except that gr cty football coach who kept pulling the awesome one around on the field after he told him to get off of him!

Ask the new 220 lb state champ he will tell the truth as people have said and noticed they are respectful and good kids . As for dad being in the room he was promised he could coach after passing his background check and after doing so Grant backed out , do you honestly think any coach at grant could teach or keep Stephen or Austin at the level they are on or have been on , not hardly !

Anyone saying dad who has coached and trained them for years shouldn't be in or shouldn't have expected to be in that room because he wa needed and knows it is an idiot , second yr coaches who haven't even coached 1 full yrs schedule vs a dad who has coached youth an jr high for over ten yrs and set in the chair while his kids won very grade school and jr high title in their state including 2 state ows , doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand the concern and desire to be in the room ,

Now back to what really happened after being lied to about being able to coach and having a team mom who gives herself extra titles team mom / Assistant coordinator whatever the he// that is on her paper headings and yes I have copy's !freak out and interrupt a private conversation and tell dad to get his own team " well I didn't get my own team but I sure as he// picked a doozy "after telling ms team mom to kindly mind her own buisness and her still ranting about her te not being as to enjoy their 2 nd place trophy because of me because the opposition didn't like me "yes out coaching and beating someone had that effect often times " I told my boys to get their stuff and lets go no one is screaming at me like that in front of people and no one like that will have authority over my kids .

Now as for the other incident my boy return to practice an the coach and I use this term lightly tells my boy to get thee shite and get out of his room and when asked why he says the boys mom gave his daughter a dirty look ,not exactly ordinary coaching behavior and not exactly how one would be expected to treat two kids who are good boys and uh .... Decent wrestlers as for the team mom her final words to me we're we don't need your boys we would do just as well without them , funny all the parents of the kids I helped seemed to think different and yeah the kiss liked their singlets me and my wife designed and ordered for the team the boys looked good in them , good kids out there in grant cty actually a lot better team than they ended up in my arrogance had I been there they would have sent 5 to state not 1 , they did well off of what They were learning and Austin was a great influence on them and Stephen was an would have been more so given time . Either way it done why bring it up heck the grant coach is such a cc worshiper he is probably happy he obviously pushed for Austin to be a 1 seed for some reason at reg .

When you don't know simple moves let alone complex ones cert rules match rules and on and on I think you would expect the dad of two state champs who have wrestled across the country and are nationally ranked to have concerns and what to safeguard his kids , , good lick to grant there ate some great people there I wish we could have helped them it would have been nice but egos got in the way a coach shouldn't be concerned with wanting credit for kids moving to town an making a fresh captain over a ha state champ andmultiple AA because he figures he will get cred one day for the fresh and the jr only has two yrs left that's beyond ignorance and arrogance ,

Scenario: Cursing parent pulling his children off the wrestling mat and telling everyone they are done. This happened more than once. A second year program. A parent or team mom upset the dad: he pulls his kids off the practice mat cursing the woman (another parent volunteering help).

Parent demands he be in the wrestling area of a closed practice. In a meeting with admin. The parent was told he could not be in the practice, so then he clearly stated his boys were done. =quit Were not allowed to come back due to breaking attendance rules for team and quitting multiple times. He pulled them off the team. The kids are great! The dad ? What Rules?

Parent gets tired of crap knows his boys deserve better treatment ,

Parent leaves bad situation for various reasons one of which is abuse of his kids and others at hands of school personnel .

Parent moves to original school system the kids first attended in kindergarten who just happen to be on the verge of winning a state title ,

Parent and kids endure more garbage as kids wait out khsaa decision and people talk and speculate ,

Kids get cleared late but come back nonetheless .

Kid wrestle at regionals look rusty but dominate still get critiqued by haters ,

Parent sets in stands as kids have a wonderful state tournament .

Parent enjoys the Phenom that once was returning for two days as Stephen does himself his family his team and his state proud .

Parent enjoys setting in the stands as his boy The Austin Myers becomes the first ever freshman state champ his size in the history of the sport in Ky .

Parent even enjoys the fact that people enjoyed seeing him get blasted with beach balls duiring the opening ceremonies of finals , a great touch and my young one enjoyed it as well next year someone can throw pies at me If it brings a smile to my little boys face it can't be a bad thing ,

Parent enjoys the state team title that ticked so many people off that his boys helped their team win .

Parent enjoys the precious .

Parent enjoys the fact that even amongst the team that probably would have been state champs and were the comp at state he cheered for their wrestlers and some of them respect him and his boys as he does theirs , it's about wrestling and the admiration of it and it's athletes ,

Crying about kids moving or setting them up to be hated for coming from out of state has nothing to do with wrestling but hey people created that scenario now they know how it turned out,

Parent likes that,

What are you some grant cty parent/ personnel beating a dead horse ?first off no on pulled anyone except that gr cty football coach who kept pulling the awesome one around on the field after he told him to get off of him!

Ask the new 220 lb state champ he will tell the truth as people have said and noticed they are respectful and good kids . As for dad being in the room he was promised he could coach after passing his background check and after doing so Grant backed out , do you honestly think any coach at grant could teach or keep Stephen or Austin at the level they are on or have been on , not hardly !

Anyone saying dad who has coached and trained them for years shouldn't be in or shouldn't have expected to be in that room because he wa needed and knows it is an idiot , second yr coaches who haven't even coached 1 full yrs schedule vs a dad who has coached youth an jr high for over ten yrs and set in the chair while his kids won very grade school and jr high title in their state including 2 state ows , doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand the concern and desire to be in the room ,

Now back to what really happened after being lied to about being able to coach and having a team mom who gives herself extra titles team mom / Assistant coordinator whatever the he// that is on her paper headings and yes I have copy's !freak out and interrupt a private conversation and tell dad to get his own team " well I didn't get my own team but I sure as he// picked a doozy "after telling ms team mom to kindly mind her own buisness and her still ranting about her te not being as to enjoy their 2 nd place trophy because of me because the opposition didn't like me "yes out coaching and beating someone had that effect often times " I told my boys to get their stuff and lets go no one is screaming at me like that in front of people and no one like that will have authority over my kids .

Now as for the other incident my boy return to practice an the coach and I use this term lightly tells my boy to get thee shite and get out of his room and when asked why he says the boys mom gave his daughter a dirty look ,not exactly ordinary coaching behavior and not exactly how one would be expected to treat two kids who are good boys and uh .... Decent wrestlers as for the team mom her final words to me we're we don't need your boys we would do just as well without them , funny all the parents of the kids I helped seemed to think different and yeah the kiss liked their singlets me and my wife designed and ordered for the team the boys looked good in them , good kids out there in grant cty actually a lot better team than they ended up in my arrogance had I been there they would have sent 5 to state not 1 , they did well off of what They were learning and Austin was a great influence on them and Stephen was an would have been more so given time . Either way it done why bring it up heck the grant coach is such a cc worshiper he is probably happy he obviously pushed for Austin to be a 1 seed for some reason at reg .

When you don't know simple moves let alone complex ones cert rules match rules and on and on I think you would expect the dad of two state champs who have wrestled across the country and are nationally ranked to have concerns and what to safeguard his kids , , good lick to grant there ate some great people there I wish we could have helped them it would have been nice but egos got in the way a coach shouldn't be concerned with wanting credit for kids moving to town an making a fresh captain over a ha state champ andmultiple AA because he figures he will get cred one day for the fresh and the jr only has two yrs left that's beyond ignorance and arrogance ,

I guess, since you are so great- CC head coach closed practices on your arrival. Also, you were informed they did not need you to coach. I did some research, you did not pass a background check and were too cheap to pay for the USA background check to show your proof. It really does not matter. Your kids are good student-athletes, but it was not anyones fault but yours. It is also known, you have been asked to behave in the stands at CC or you and your kids would be asked to leave their too. The truth is, after digging and asking, your kids were asked to leave in order to get you away from the other athletes due to you lack of morality and actions in front of them. The facts are the facts

If it really doesn't matter, then why be a troll. It's history, so why not get a life and move on.

I guess, since you are so great- CC head coach closed practices on your arrival. Also, you were informed they did not need you to coach. I did some research, you did not pass a background check and were too cheap to pay for the USA background check to show your proof. It really does not matter. Your kids are good student-athletes, but it was not anyones fault but yours. It is also known, you have been asked to behave in the stands at CC or you and your kids would be asked to leave their too. The truth is, after digging and asking, your kids were asked to leave in order to get you away from the other athletes due to you lack of morality and actions in front of them. The facts are the facts

Not sure what happened on my arrival as far as closed practices at cc ,no one informed me of anything as far as coaching I never asked and never was asked .

But what for sure happened was the more than a decade of time effort and hard work my boys and I put into their wrestling helped CC win a state title:)

I did pass a USA background check and have already passed it before .after being told I could coach if I passed and doing so I was told I. Could not doesn't matter me and either one of my sons knows more about wrestling than anyone and everyone who coul have coached them there no disrespect they an everyone at GC knew that .

I think it's obvious your a delusional troublemaker my morals were far greater than those of the head coach at GC ask my student athlete state champ sons they will shoot you straight not that you deserve it you are an idiot GC pot stirer no doubt ,

I would certainly like to hear who you get your info from and who had the big ones to ask me to behave in the stands for 1' thing I'm a 43 yr old man and would probably take offense to that request and I'm sure you an everyone else would have heard about the resulting reply lol and I doubt my boys woul have been wearing purple and gold had I been so rudely talked to .

2 nd of all lol when no one scores on your boys and most never see the end of the third it's usually calm in the stands hahaha

As for my coaching I am not great or terrible and my reputation that people like you try to smudge always outshines your kind of mudslinging because Gold is bright . In other words don't be a hater or a sore loser because I'm better at what I do than you and the majority ,honestly I have seen more wrestling and on a higher level and coached kids against higher caliber opponents than the majority of coaches in KY certainly at least 10 times the amount of any coach at GC .

I have played your game before you make a bunch of ignorant remarks trying to get me to blast people . No one asked me to do anything in the stands I do and always will do as I see fit .I passed all the checks and was lied to at GC because a coach had an inferiority complex and a team mom tripped as I said ask my sons they will not lie ,

Guess you were bored and I'm sure everyone at CC coaches parents and students can back everything I have said lol

And as for CC I think everyone is happy thus far and it's not me who has to live up to anyone's standards my methods morals and ethics have proven themselves through the actions of my sons not only on the Matt but off.

As I said ask them they will not lie .

Wth is a ukpride wrestler are you somehow the only sec wrestler in existence and are you fixated on kardashians or just some closet queen stick to bball uk you must know more about it than wrestling .

Seriously blasting on someone who's son is about to be the biggest 4 timer in the history of the sport in your state as well as the father of a 3 x All American, two kids I have trained since 1st grade who simply well .... Electrify and invigorate this sport with talent moves and drama , you would have been one of the idiots who blasted on Ali back in the day a perpetual buffoon so out of touch with the sport he is commenting on that he doesn't know when to stop eating crow I have brought you a gift and you have slapped me in the face how funny people are the more you do for some the more they resent you .

Thats ok I have plenty more to give dude I'm dr Frankenstein and my monster is still being made its crasy I literally walk around the gym with my friends while we laugh our -$$3$ off watching Austin do the most insane crap you have ever seen a kid his age do . Keep talking I will keep bragging and soon a whole bunch of kids will be turning heads on the Matt because it's go time .

Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~Elbert Hubbard, A Thousand and One Epigrams, 1911

I can respect the passion, but the arrogant misconceptions of reality is not an excuse for your half-truths. I wonder who will take this to another level.

Hmmmm....Maybe someone with a complex...we will see.

Wth is a ukpride wrestler are you somehow the only sec wrestler in existence and are you fixated on kardashians or just some closet queen stick to bball uk you must know more about it than wrestling .

Seriously blasting on someone who's son is about to be the biggest 4 timer in the history of the sport in your state as well as the father of a 3 x All American, two kids I have trained since 1st grade who simply well .... Electrify and invigorate this sport with talent moves and drama , you would have been one of the idiots who blasted on Ali back in the day a perpetual buffoon so out of touch with the sport he is commenting on that he doesn't know when to stop eating crow I have brought you a gift and you have slapped me in the face how funny people are the more you do for some the more they resent you .

Thats ok I have plenty more to give dude I'm dr Frankenstein and my monster is still being made its crasy I literally walk around the gym with my friends while we laugh our -$$3$ off watching Austin do the most insane crap you have ever seen a kid his age do . Keep talking I will keep bragging and soon a whole bunch of kids will be turning heads on the Matt because it's go time .

Not sure what happened on my arrival as far as closed practices at cc ,no one informed me of anything as far as coaching I never asked and never was asked .

But what for sure happened was the more than a decade of time effort and hard work my boys and I put into their wrestling helped CC win a state title:)

I did pass a USA background check and have already passed it before .after being told I could coach if I passed and doing so I was told I. Could not doesn't matter me and either one of my sons knows more about wrestling than anyone and everyone who coul have coached them there no disrespect they an everyone at GC knew that .

I think it's obvious your a delusional troublemaker my morals were far greater than those of the head coach at GC ask my student athlete state champ sons they will shoot you straight not that you deserve it you are an idiot GC pot stirer no doubt ,

I would certainly like to hear who you get your info from and who had the big ones to ask me to behave in the stands for 1' thing I'm a 43 yr old man and would probably take offense to that request and I'm sure you an everyone else would have heard about the resulting reply lol and I doubt my boys woul have been wearing purple and gold had I been so rudely talked to .

2 nd of all lol when no one scores on your boys and most never see the end of the third it's usually calm in the stands hahaha

As for my coaching I am not great or terrible and my reputation that people like you try to smudge always outshines your kind of mudslinging because Gold is bright . In other words don't be a hater or a sore loser because I'm better at what I do than you and the majority ,honestly I have seen more wrestling and on a higher level and coached kids against higher caliber opponents than the majority of coaches in KY certainly at least 10 times the amount of any coach at GC .

I have played your game before you make a bunch of ignorant remarks trying to get me to blast people . No one asked me to do anything in the stands I do and always will do as I see fit .I passed all the checks and was lied to at GC because a coach had an inferiority complex and a team mom tripped as I said ask my sons they will not lie ,

Guess you were bored and I'm sure everyone at CC coaches parents and students can back everything I have said lol

And as for CC I think everyone is happy thus far and it's not me who has to live up to anyone's standards my methods morals and ethics have proven themselves through the actions of my sons not only on the Matt but off.

As I said ask them they will not lie .

"confonted you with facts from CC people.... It is obvious that people at CC do not like you." They tolerate you for your kids sake.

Like I said, Troll. How many families have you talked to, 1? If the son of that one family would have cut to 147 like he said he was going to at the beginning of the season, I don't think you would find 1.

Don't drag us back into this conversation. My opinions will be held to myself, and would appreciate if everyone else would leave it that way.

There were a lot of ifs and mistakes made by many parties involved.

As I said ask my sons "because they are the ones involved " violent" I'm not the football coach who jerks kids around over and over on the field because my incompetent coaching cannot produce Ws maybe you better check past USA records I have been a USA coach and passed their checks how the h do you think my boys won all those fr gr state titles with me in the corner ????????

Saying GC has a program and wouldn't without their coach is like trying to say Germany had a leader but would not have without Hitler ,doesn't make anything they do honest fair or right ,

Dont care who you say you get your info from seems there is more than one troublemaker .

I was promised quite a lot at GC my wife sons and most every kid coach and parent at GC know this as fact my phone rang every night for months with requests for help that was freely given and never returned , as far as my kids were concerned .

Not sure who likes me or not at CC the politics of wrestling are varied and full of likes and dislikes many of them morally and ethically unsound or warranted , here's a fact for you and everyone else though I have done nothing to CC or anyone at CC except bring my sons and offer support anyone with any problems with me must have a complex of their own

As for violent coaches running kids into tables and slamming your own kid threatening to break their fn neck is not really appropriate behavior for a coach . As I said ask my kids they can BACK everything I say not because I lie but because they saw the same thing, just as many have but chose to ignore just to keep a team and avoid backlash , not going to apologize for being honest or taking up for my kids and anyone who has issues with me at CC I hope they enjoy those signs all around the school ..... You know the ones that read CCHS wrestling STATE CHAMPS , because that's what my boys are and their team is and if someone doesn't like how I do anything they should step up and do it better but it's already to late . CC is about to have a 4 timer no matter who likes it but I'm sure most do and those that do not are simply envious haters .

Thank you. As I have said. We have made peace with the Meyers. My son calls Stephen a freind, and has been to the house a couple of times. I myself have cooled down a little. My wife however? Well we all know how moms are. She has burned many of the CC stuff and gave away the rest. Not much I can do about it. Mom's in general are probably more emotional than the Dads.

My only hope is that my son continues wrestling. I, like every other dad, hopes he wins every match, but just competing is good enough for me.

Running from in Ohio ,lol where have you been the last few yrs you obviously do not follow Ohio wrestling My sons would have went through Their High school careers breaking every school record that Stephen doesn't already have and been multiple x champs and placers , you better read the walls at Moe and Reading and look at the history of OAC wrestling that name "MYERS " that would be my sons ,

The question isn't what did we run from but what are you trying to run us away from ,

I like Ky , I like my boys winning state, I like my boys team winning state ,I like going for 4 For one and 3 for another , I like the fact that it bothers you because you need something to irritate you because you could not create two kids like mine i like exposing you because your a piece of .............. Unknown history a wannabee troublemaker hiding behind new posts and who knows what else lol

Thank you. As I have said. We have made peace with the Meyers. My son calls Stephen a freind, and has been to the house a couple of times. I myself have cooled down a little. My wife however? Well we all know how moms are. She has burned many of the CC stuff and gave away the rest. Not much I can do about it. Mom's in general are probably more emotional than the Dads.

My only hope is that my son continues wrestling. I, like every other dad, hopes he wins every match, but just competing is good enough for me.

Careful BullDog, the inveiglement of the Kentucky Wrestling Kardashian drama can deluge the mortal mind.