Sign in to follow this  
itiswhatitis

State Tournament

As painful as this to say but the 2 "free agents" that transfered to Campbell Co for "academic reasons are probably good for an extra 50-60 points and the team title

We can't even get Region brackets early so we can give some predictions.....Are we that far behind as a state that we can't get the brackets...Go to Indiana's website and see all the Semi-State brackets......Rankings weekly and NO drama plus a countdown clock to State....It amazes me we can't get GOOD info out there on this site.....mostly heresay and drama.....Come on KENTUCKY coaches and powers to be....it's time to catch up with the rest of the country !!!! Totally amazed we can't get results or any decent info at all it seems ! Just my opinion here......and we all know about opinions !

We can't even get Region brackets early so we can give some predictions.....Are we that far behind as a state that we can't get the brackets...Go to Indiana's website and see all the Semi-State brackets......Rankings weekly and NO drama plus a countdown clock to State....It amazes me we can't get GOOD info out there on this site.....mostly heresay and drama.....Come on KENTUCKY coaches and powers to be....it's time to catch up with the rest of the country !!!! Totally amazed we can't get results or any decent info at all it seems ! Just my opinion here......and we all know about opinions !

Yeah. We really do need to get more organized

A count down clock! That will really get us on par with the rest of the country? Really?

• Upvote 1

If I'm not mistaken this site is ran by a coach and few moderators. I'm sure indiana's is run by the state. KHSAA is not big on wrestling it seems or THEY would be doing this. I don't think it's fair that you blame the operator of a forum based site for the lacksidasical amount of wrestling coverage via brackets, countdown clock etc. with that being said, purchase a domain name and create a site or quit whining about it not being up to your standards.

If I'm not mistaken this site is ran by a coach and few moderators. I'm sure indiana's is run by the state. KHSAA is not big on wrestling it seems or THEY would be doing this. I don't think it's fair that you blame the operator of a forum based site for the lacksidasical amount of wrestling coverage via brackets, countdown clock etc. with that being said, purchase a domain name and create a site or quit whining about it not being up to your standards.

I am personal friend of the guy that runs this site and the moderators.....Not at all taking a shot at them....They are all great guys.......I am talking about getting better info to this site by all coaches before and after events.....That can happen...!!!!!.......

What makes you so sure Indiana's is run by the state? I ask because you are wrong. Indiana's site http://indianamat.co...board/index.php is owned and ran by a high school wrestling coach from Garrett High School and a few moderators.

One of the biggest problems is COACHES don't post results (Duals or Tournaments).....

Why, I don't know.....

I think if you host an event you should be required to post results /brackets.....

Once agian, it falls back on to the host coach to submit results, win or lose.

How hard is it to email or post brackets.

We can't even get high school programs to post on wrestling tracker.com

god forbid someone see so-in-so (won or lost) too so-in-so.

Sad we can see more middle school results than high school......

BLUFF: the KSHAA could care less if results are posted or wrestling even happens......

Until Coaches take control and press the issue, KSHAA will continue to shows little to NO interest.....

Those that support, thank you for all you do; others, step up and fullfill the requirment of being a head coach...

One of the biggest problems is COACHES don't post results (Duals or Tournaments).....

Why, I don't know.....

I think if you host an event you should be required to post results /brackets.....

Once agian, it falls back on to the host coach to submit results, win or lose.

How hard is it to email or post brackets.

We can't even get high school programs to post on wrestling tracker.com

god forbid someone see so-in-so (won or lost) too so-in-so.

Sad we can see more middle school results than high school......

BLUFF: the KSHAA could care less if results are posted or wrestling even happens......

Until Coaches take control and press the issue, KSHAA will continue to shows little to NO interest.....

Those that support, thank you for all you do; others, step up and fullfill the requirment of being a head coach...

The khsaa is always way behind other states. If they would just add a scoreboard to update each match as each region progresses it would be so much easier on everyone. It's not this sites fault. This site and the rankings are pout together by ones that love wrestling and put out as much information as they can. Write a letter to the khsaa asking for the scoreboard as they have in 90% of most the sports. Get on the ball khsaa !