Sign in to follow this  
TooFunky52

Region 6

Guessing this is a myers. They seem to post in the wrong section. Let's see, if the dad had his way 106: S. Myers. 113: S. Myers. 120:S. Myers. 126. S. Myers....y'all get my point. I don't know people's lineups in that region but Campbell looks tough as well as Ryle and SK with WV having a few studs.

Nice to see a Region 6 thread. No question Campbell and Ryle are in the bucket and you gotta look at Ryan Sowder at Scott. Boone has a very small team but look out for their 3 of a 5 man team to excel, one of whom hasn't been recognized. That's unfortunate. Small teams tend to get overlooked. Sam Steele is on top his game. Brent Taylor is tough and keep an eye on Braden Jones at 170 who has come out of nowhere to go 31 - 12, losing only when he dropped briefly to 160. I have no idea who Myers is.

OH... is that YOU chiming in, Myers??

Funny not me and yes most dads would rather their kid be num 1 difference I help make mine be num 1

Already I can see why ukpridewrestler responded as he did. You seem to be a tad bit arrogant about your kid in just this single post and more telling, entirely too full of YOURSELF!. No wonder you got a whack from ukpride. Keep it simple. Its a sport, its healthy and fun, and if your kid is or isn't number one, don't take any credit. Stop living your life vicariously through your son. Try being an adult, a supporter and a parent. Gotta ask, does your kid get dinner if he's pinned in a match?

CC will for sure be the favorite now that myers are there. They are both scoring in spot where they wouldn't score to high with the previous wrestler. Bachman would have gotten top 3 in 52 or 60 and has no problem wrestling higher weight. But this is how I see it.

Erdman over maggard, 106

Adams over Higgins, 113

Yenter over parrot, 120

RuSchell over fausz, 126

Ahern over woods, 132.

Hamilton over Sanders, 138.

Cooper over jones 145.

Myers over jones 152.

Clark over Bachman 160

Chamblee over Matthews 170

Fischer over keeton. 182

Page wins at 195.

Myers over cornnet 220

Franck over The SK kid at 285.

Woods and Harris will be a good match. Harris previously beat woods.

Bachman will have a real tough match with sowder should only be a few point match.

Boone County has a small team.... too bad there's so little interest. They have some contenders though. At the Mustang Tourney in North Oldham this week, there were 3 great accomplishments:

Braden Jones finished 2nd (Sophomore)

Sam Steele finished 3rd (Junior)

Brent Taylor finished 5th (Junior)

OH... is that YOU chiming in, Myers??

Funny not me and yes most dads would rather their kid be num 1 difference I help make mine be num 1

Already I can see why ukpridewrestler responded as he did. You seem to be a tad bit arrogant about your kid in just this single post and more telling, entirely too full of YOURSELF!. No wonder you got a whack from ukpride. Keep it simple. Its a sport, its healthy and fun, and if your kid is or isn't number one, don't take any credit. Stop living your life vicariously through your son. Try being an adult, a supporter and a parent. Gotta ask, does your kid get dinner if he's pinned in a match?

LOL! UKPride I did not know you had kids. LOL

Boone County has a small team.... too bad there's so little interest. They have some contenders though. At the Mustang Tourney in North Oldham this week, there were 3 great accomplishments:

Braden Jones finished 2nd (Sophomore)

Sam Steele finished 3rd (Junior)

Brent Taylor finished 5th (Junior)

What weight do these boys wrestle?

Brent wrestles 113

Braden Jones (10th) wrestles 170

Sam Steele wrestles (11th) 182

Just to answer your question not the original poster on this. The Jones kid is on fire of late finishing runner up at the North Oldham Mustang classic defeating the 12th ranked kid in the state and losing in the finals think it was 6-4 to the kid ranked 8th. He's also won the Derby classic out of Louisville and The South Dearborn tourney in Indiana 3 weeks ago. He also pinned Matthews from CC when they wrestled 2 weeks ago so I look for this to be one great match up good as any during the tourney I still pick Chamblee to win the 170 . There's more on attachment

It's good to see Boone Co. improving. They were a power back in the day and it would be nice to see them back as a regional contender.

There not a team contender this year they just have a few outstanding wrestlers. Hopefully those kids can get more kids out from the hallways and build a nice program such as SK, CC, Ryle etc

I'm glad to see Braden doing well and sticking with it, even though some of the rest of the boys he wrestled with in the past are sitting in the bleachers watching. The light bulb was bound to go off sooner or later. Great job Baden.

I'm glad to see Braden doing well and sticking with it, even though some of the rest of the boys he wrestled with in the past are sitting in the bleachers watching. The light bulb was bound to go off sooner or later. Great job Baden.

Have you seen him lately ? If it's been awhile you'll be in shock he's 6-0 maybe 6-1 and and he's flat put together and ripped. The kid does nothing but work out. He will be a state contender before he graduates from work ethic alone. Wishe he still did wrestle with alot of his Ockerman teammates. They would be state contenders at any school.

Erdman over Owens

Adams over Spahr

Yenter over Parrot

Ruschell over Fausz

Ahern over Woods

Hamilton over Sanders, but watchout for Sanders in this one. Paul leaves his self open alot.

Cooper. enough said. We love Lane, but it is Cooper. Wish Meyers qualified for 145. Meiman may be in finals, wrestling very good.

Meyers over Jones.

Clark over Sowder

Matthews over Chamblee

Fisher over Steele

Williamson over Key

Meyers over Thompson

Franck over Webber

Have you seen him lately ? If it's been awhile you'll be in shock he's 6-0 maybe 6-1 and and he's flat put together and ripped. The kid does nothing but work out. He will be a state contender before he graduates from work ethic alone. Wishe he still did wrestle with alot of his Ockerman teammates. They would be state contenders at any school.

I have seen him and I talk to him every chance I get. He's a good kid and I'm proud to have coached him in the past. He deserves everything that he has worked so hard for.