Sign in to follow this  
Givemethatdouble

TJ v.s Brock

I feel like TJ will match up well against Brock. He does not break position and is tough to score on. I also think his size (granted I have not seen Brock this year but he is kind of short in stature espcially compared to TJ) he is very tall and lanky. TJ might be the toughest wrestler on top that I have seen this year. I think TJ slows the match down and scores from top and does not get taken down he wins by 2-4 points (in the semis...lol! gotta love the random draw)

I feel like TJ will match up well against Brock. He does not break position and is tough to score on. I also think his size (granted I have not seen Brock this year but he is kind of short in stature espcially compared to TJ) he is very tall and lanky. TJ might be the toughest wrestler on top that I have seen this year. I think TJ slows the match down and scores from top and does not get taken down he wins by 2-4 points (in the semis...lol! gotta love the random draw)

Couldn't have said it better myself. I think TJ wins.

i saw tj wrestle this weekend. now i am convinced that he can keep it close. after watching him against kahl i came away impress. thru the first period and half kahls strength was keeping the match even. then midway thru the match t j found a way to negate kahls strength. then he dominated from on top. So i think this will be one of the more intriguing matches at state. that being said i still have to pick brock by 1 or 2 points.

Tj by tech. Kidding. Going with Brock, hes been dominant since stepping foot on a varsity mat. Remember 2 years ago he controlled and pretty much Whooped up on Garth in the finals. People say tj improved, do yall not think Brock has either?

First and foremost, as a true fan of this sport that I love, I don't care who wins this match. I just hope I'm there when it goes down. This should truely be one that we will talk about for some time. Just a few more weeks, and all the talk will be laid to rest.

Wow be nice to see this match up this year. Fireworks I'm giving the edge to Ruchell much bigger kid, don't know if Brock can handle the strength.

There's no way Brock would lose to Ruschell. This match, in my opinion wouldn't be close. Union's wrestler's are on a whole other level than Ryle's.