Sign in to follow this  
KickEmOut

Campbell County - Ryle Dual

Match Summary CACO RYLE 106 Logan Erdman (Ryle) won by pin over Brad Krebs (Campbell County) 4:55. 0 6.00 113 Jacob Erdman (Ryle) won by major decision over Stephen Maggard (Campbell County) 9-0. 0 4.00 120 Garth Yenter (Campbell County) won by pin over Gus Adams (Ryle) 1:07. 6.00 0 126 Sean Fausz (Campbell County) won by tech fall over Keegan North (Ryle) 4:00 18-3. 5.00 0 132 Timothy Ruschell (Ryle) won by pin over Adam Powers (Campbell County) 2:38. 0 6.00 138 Corey Ahern (Ryle) won by major decision over Corbin Woods (Campbell County) 11-3. 0 4.00 145 Paul Hamilton (Campbell County) won by major decision over Jon Belk (Ryle) 15-5. 4.00 0 152 Kent Bachman (Campbell County) won by pin over Vince Napolitano (Ryle) 5:49. 6.00 0 160 Dustin Turner (Campbell County) won by pin over Ryan Woolf (Ryle) 1:43. 6.00 0 170 Elisiah Matthews (Campbell County) won by pin over Sydney Smith (Ryle) 0:12. 6.00 0 182 Brett Keeton (Campbell County) won by decision over Lee Craven (Ryle) 10-7. 3.00 0 195 Jake Adams (Ryle) won by pin over Jordan Mason (Campbell County) 3:25. 0 6.00 220 Jacob Williamson (Ryle) won by pin over Michael Moore (Campbell County) 2:05. 0 6.00 285 Brad Weber (Ryle) won by pin over Cody Annis (Campbell County) 3:00. 0 6.00 Dual Meet Score CACO 36.0 RYLE 38.0

Myers /Hollin..that was a great match that launched the freshman straight into the #1 spot at 195 .

Seriously it was an awesome match even though it was one sided scoring wise.

And speaking of Rankings ,Ryle just beat Campbell County in their Dual even though both looked like they were missing some hitters very close came down to the Heavy match.

I agreee that the CC-Ryle match was a close one, but the only one I saw missing from the line up...that is actually on the team, was Meiman. Can't imagine who you'd be referring to.

I agreee that the CC-Ryle match was a close one, but the only one I saw missing from the line up...that is actually on the team, was Meiman. Can't imagine who you'd be referring to.

Meiman, Dorne, Maines..................................Meyers, Meyers (just kidding)

CC- franke (woulda changed the whole outcome), collins

You would have changed the out come also....Pin vs Major (6 pts vs 4pts). You might not want to leave that only one person to accomplish what it takes a whole team to do. Do what your expected to do and the results will speak for themselves. Just saying, You'll learn.

• Upvote 1

Oh, you tried, but trying some times isn't good enough. Case in point: Your heavy tried to win the match for your entire team, but it just wasn't enough. Follow me? Can't put it only on one person.

CC- franke (woulda changed the whole outcome), collins

I left those two out...Dorne and Maines. What weight do they wrestle?

I also left out Sanders. Maines is typically at 220. The upper weights are constantly being shuffled, Dorne falls somewhere between 160- and 184

I was simply stating that having a state runner up in might have helped us... not that our heavy didn't try his best

There is no doubt Frank would have helped you...and he will when he is able to, but I'm saying that you pinning Belk would have helped your team because you were possibly able to at the time of the match. A little different. Now, when Frank is back and everyone his healthy and present than we can have this debate again. You are a pretty confident wrestler. If you don't feel you could have done more to help your team score more points then that's ok...in my mind.

There is no doubt Frank would have helped you...and he will when he is able to, but I'm saying that you pinning Belk would have helped your team because you were possibly able to at the time of the match. A little different. Now, when Frank is back and everyone his healthy and present than we can have this debate again. You are a pretty confident wrestler. If you don't feel you could have done more to help your team score more points then that's ok...in my mind.

Clearly he wasn't able to pin Belk last night. It's not like he wasn't tying to. I think that was a pivitol match, bumping the freshman up two weights to face a defending state placer. Belk keeping the match to 10 points was a great performance.

As far as Ryle/Campbell Co. goes it should get done again in the duels. It's safe to assume that some kids from both teams will be down to different wetght classes., injuries will be healed, the ones on "academic vacation" will be back ect. Who knoows how it will go then. Ryle at SWOWCA this weekend and Dayton Holiday next week

• Upvote 1

Oh, you tried, but trying some times isn't good enough. Case in point: Your heavy tried to win the match for your entire team, but it just wasn't enough. Follow me? Can't put it only on one person.

You would have changed the out come also....Pin vs Major (6 pts vs 4pts). You might not want to leave that only one person to accomplish what it takes a whole team to do. Do what your expected to do and the results will speak for themselves. Just saying, You'll learn.

SuperS1 - Read back a few posts to get the complete gist of our debate. I didn't put the CC loss to Ryle on paulham, just merely pointing out to him that it takes more than just adding Franke to the mix would have changed the outcome of the match. You might think it's rediculous because you might not have the whole story...imagine that.

Clearly he wasn't able to pin Belk last night. It's not like he wasn't tying to. I think that was a pivitol match, bumping the freshman up two weights to face a defending state placer. Belk keeping the match to 10 points was a great performance.

Raider - i was thinking the same thing. Belk did a great job keeping the match as close as he did. He did what he was supposed to do...not get tech'd or pinned. He helped his team keep some points off the board. Kudo's to Belk.

• Upvote 1

What I saw Wed. was a Ryle team that was there to win, and a Campbell team that was trying not to lose.

You could see that the campbell kids were tentative in their moves and were not taking many chances. I piont to the experienced kids for this.

I saw Ryle kids who knew they were outclassed trying their best to help the team by keeping the score close.

I also saw the Ryle team pumped up for the match hooping and hollering while the Campbell kids were sitting on the chairs not rooting thier team on with enthusiasm. (sp)

If Campbell thinks they have a shot at the State tourney they had better turn it up a couple of notches.

• Upvote 2

Not advice ,and I do not wrestle I train "Lift"haha and you what is it you do hide behind false usernames meant to imply to the masses that you are some sort of athlete or that you lift hahah more likely a failure who hides behind a name made solely to attack someone who knows so much more about what you wish you could be that you must down that person on a message board.

You shouldn't talk about other people being failures. You failed your kids because now they can't wrestle. They have to miss out on competition because of your annoying attitude and constantly running mouth. You're also a failure at typing.

Did anyone see Ruschell's hair flopping and his face turning red when he was yelling "we do not lose to this team". Then lying down on the mat screaming and slapping the mat like he was the one calling the heavy weight match. I understand being intense and wanting your team to win, but my goodness show some class. Win with dignity and lose with dignity. I also cannot stand when a wrestler losses then pouts and rants like the CC heavy did, if he were on my team, he would be GONE!!!!!

Did anyone see Ruschell's hair flopping and his face turning red when he was yelling "we do not lose to this team". Then lying down on the mat screaming and slapping the mat like he was the one calling the heavy weight match. I understand being intense and wanting your team to win, but my goodness show some class. Win with dignity and lose with dignity. I also cannot stand when a wrestler losses then pouts and rants like the CC heavy did, if he were on my team, he would be GONE!!!!!

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

Were you at the dual? Between the 220 and Heavy match he was yelling "we do not lose to this team". Then during the heavy match he was lying on his stomach slapping the mat and yelling. I might be a little senial in my old age, but that is what I witnessed. Unless my eyes and ears are completely shot who knows. Anyone back me on this or am I wrong?!?!?!?!

Were you at the dual? Between the 220 and Heavy match he was yelling "we do not lose to this team". Then during the heavy match he was lying on his stomach slapping the mat and yelling. I might be a little senial in my old age, but that is what I witnessed. Unless my eyes and ears are completely shot who knows. Anyone back me on this or am I wrong?!?!?!?!

I couldn't hear what he was saying, but what I saw was passion and heart. (And that passion and heart was contagious on the Raider bench that night!) And that is obviously what his wrestler needed.....someone to believe in him and make him dig a little deeper to push himself farther than he thought he could go. I see nothing wrong with that.