Apollo

Meade

Pool #4

Simon Kenton

Franklin Co.

Seneca

Jeffersontown

Lets hear some predictions

pool 1 is larue....pool 2 is moore........pool 3 is oldham.........pool 4 is simon kenton, but i must say pool 1 with larue will have a good little competition with n. oldham on there hands with the rusch's and dylan marksberry , pool two i cant really say to much about eastern,jeffersonville, and central hardin but i know moore has a good line up, eastern i expect them to have a good 160/170 with craig lucas even tho he is coming back after a 2 year absence from competition,pool 3 oldham is running off with this again cant say to much about the other three team, i have heard that oldham has a good lighter weight line up this year not to much have i heard about there heavy weights, woodford has a good and strong 152/160 even tho i can not remember his name i was told last weekend that he was trying to make it down to 152 but he didnt know when he could make it besides that there heavier weights do not look to strong.....but still if i was oldham county i would look out for meade with that heavy they have with alec mielke.............,pool 4 cant really say to much about j-town and franklin but simon kenton has jocob clark at 170 and joey parrot at 113, seneca is intering a few years of rebuilding i was told they have a whole new coaching staff but the wrestling room seems to look pretty good

1st- Larue

2nd-Simon Kenton

3rd-Woodford

4th-Oldham

Woodford had some flukes in their lineups, darland has a knee injury and so does reed and Courtney, McCall is out right now and so is Mitchell, their 195-285 is first week of practice and they came out strong for their first tournament, they will be strong after Christmas with darland dropping to 120 and Mitchell dropping to 126, McCall will be back and darland, reed, and Courtney all expect to be fully recovered, Goodrich has a messed up shoulder and should be recovered by then as well-all in all woodford has the potential to become what they were 5 years ago with the wrestlers they have right now.

Oldham was missing Shirley and that's it, woodford beat them straight up.

Larue rolled through woodford county with canter upsetting Goodrich and a close match between hull and courtney

This was a great tournament and all 4 teams are expected to improve a lot more

1st- Larue

2nd-Simon Kenton

3rd-Woodford

4th-Oldham

Woodford had some flukes in their lineups, darland has a knee injury and so does reed and Courtney, McCall is out right now and so is Mitchell, their 195-285 is first week of practice and they came out strong for their first tournament, they will be strong after Christmas with darland dropping to 120 and Mitchell dropping to 126, McCall will be back and darland, reed, and Courtney all expect to be fully recovered, Goodrich has a messed up shoulder and should be recovered by then as well-all in all woodford has the potential to become what they were 5 years ago with the wrestlers they have right now.

Oldham was missing Shirley and that's it, woodford beat them straight up.

Larue rolled through woodford county with canter upsetting Goodrich and a close match between hull and courtney

This was a great tournament and all 4 teams are expected to improve a lot more

While im not making any excuses, because Woodford wrestled a great dual, Oldham was missing far more than just Shirkey.

-Mikey Caudill the Heavyweight was out with a football injury

-Missing a 106 who was wrestling a middle school tournament that day

-As you mentioned John was out

-Connor Wilkerson had also hurt his neck and was out for the day

So in total Oldham was missing 4 wrestlers, 3 of which are top 8 ranked. But once again, no excuses. Hats off to Woodford for getting it done, because thats what this sports about.

Yes it was a gret dual, it came down to Jordan Doyle at 152 and he came out clutch, both teams wrestled great and woodford came on top, they have those injuries but they wrestled through them, I would like to see oldham vs. woodford part 2