Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2010/2011 - JANUARY 4

Okay, the updates are coming fast and furious.  So fast in fact that as soon as I send the update to be posted to the site I have changes.  Anyway, the most recent update has been posted to the KYWCA site.

http://kywca.com/kywca_011.htm

The team race is getting tight.  Just when I thought Union was ready to run away with the title, it appears to be a dead heat at this point with Trinity and Larue is still lurking just within striking distance.  And we can't forget Johnson Central and Ryle.

Ranger, your rankings at 145 are just mind boggling, how can a kid fall from 9 to 17 after coming in 3rd at WCI and only losing to the WCI champion Fields from PRP, who by the way looked very impressive and should probably be higher than he is. Back to the 145 from CH, He is 23-3, 1-1 vs Shelby Floyd, and his other loss came to the Tennessee state runner up. He won KOB, beat Alex pearson and Kody wade who are ranked ahead of him. I'm pretty sure there are others that are underrated like him. By the way Hull has been wrestling 160.     

Ranger, your rankings at 145 are just mind boggling, how can a kid fall from 9 to 17 after coming in 3rd at WCI and only losing to the WCI champion Fields from PRP, who by the way looked very impressive and should probably be higher than he is. Back to the 145 from CH, He is 23-3, 1-1 vs Shelby Floyd, and his other loss came to the Tennessee state runner up. He won KOB, beat Alex pearson and Kody wade who are ranked ahead of him. I'm pretty sure there are others that are underrated like him. By the way Hull has been wrestling 160.   

It is called communication.  I don't know if Waits' record is 23-3, 123-3, or 3-23.  I saw the placers at KOB, but have no idea who they beat to get there.  I need to know who he has beat and lost to.  You mention his 3 losses; great.  And 3 wins (Floyd, Pearson, and Wade).  That's the information I need.  I spend 30+ hours in a wrestling room during the week.  I am good, but I can't get every result around the state by watching the stars.

Regarding Hull, I had heard he may eventually make 145.  If he doesn't soon I will move him.

LOL! Thats too funny Ranger. I know your probably shaking your head and not laughing about it though. People, please understand that if you expect this gentelman to have somewhat accurate rankings,  you have to either PM HIM SOME RESULTS INVOLING RANKED KIDS OR POST THE RESULTS!

garth is going 3 ?

I would say that if Ranger has him at 103, he has based this on information he has heard or seen.  This makes 103 much tougher and 112 much weaker.

Payton was at 112 at WCI, and did well to make the finals, but got pretty well handled by Casa del Valle in the finals who looked quite a bit stronger that Payton.  If he can make weight, I think he is better at 103.

Im sorry but everytime I look at this I wonder why Roderick agyeman -125 and Fredrick agyman-119 is not on here Fredrick is a freshman and got 4th in W.C.I  I know Ranger you dont know all but Roderick lost to Chris Cory by 1 point and Fredrick lost to Nathaniel Clark by 2pts and the fact is Roderick took Robbie Vanderpool to overtime. These kids are to good not to be in the top 20s at least and these guys are both from franklin county

Im sorry but everytime I look at this I wonder why Roderick agyeman -125 and Fredrick agyman-119 is not on here Fredrick is a freshman and got 4th in W.C.I  I know Ranger you dont know all but Roderick lost to Chris Cory by 1 point and Fredrick lost to Nathaniel Clark by 2pts and the fact is Roderick took Robbie Vanderpool to overtime. These kids are to good not to be in the top 20s at least and these guys are both from franklin county

I actually have these guys on my radar to get somewhere in the rankings, BUT I haven't seen enough specific results (wins and losses) to know really where they fall.  I am hoping to get a copy of the WCI brackets.  That usually helps me out a lot each year.

I think a better question is will Payton stay at 112?

no ranger i will be back down to 103 on january 25 when my body fat will allow me, i feel much smaller at 112, i was getting out muscled

Thanks Ranger. I believe Roderick is 22-4 but I dont know Fredricks record I will find out tomorrow at practice

Rod is 22-4.  Freddie is 21-8.

Is Justin Lampe really at 112?

I remember he wrestled at the Mater Dei Holiday Classic at 119, he got 4th. He got beat by Logan Wedding frOm Memorial and Jeffery Wurth from Union.

Billy moore from Ohio decisioned Gabe Ervin from union 6-2 at their tridual today. Billy controlled the entire match and almost pinned him at one point.  I'd say Billy is one of the most underrated wrestlers in the state.