Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

The Middle School List

Not sure what you mean by "I like the kid".  Listing him as a contender doesn't mean I think he will necessarily be 2nd.  All being on the list means is that I think they will contend for a spot on the podium.

That's cool - understanding that logic, Keegan Duncan should probably be added as a contender as well

At 117 Liam Mitchell should be the favorite at this weight class. Having seen almost the whole state this year, he is the best I have seen at 117.

At 110 Keegan Duncan definetly should be a contender, your right he did pin Wilson but puttin a hurt'n? Not so much. Wilson was also MOW of Districts as well.

At 185 its silly not to have Adams of Gray somewhere on that list. He is freakishly atheletic for a middle schooler and has turned into a quality wrestler.

At 70 Jake Peace of Walton needs to be on here as a contender. He handed Roth his only loss of the season.

I'm sure we'll have a better idea of where everyone should fall come the day after regionals.

At 117 Liam Mitchell should be the favorite at this weight class. Having seen almost the whole state this year, he is the best I have seen at 117.

At 110 Keegan Duncan definetly should be a contender, your right he did pin Wilson but puttin a hurt'n? Not so much. Wilson was also MOW of Districts as well.

At 185 its silly not to have Adams of Gray somewhere on that list. He is freakishly atheletic for a middle schooler and has turned into a quality wrestler.

At 70 Jake Peace of Walton needs to be on here as a contender. He handed Roth his only loss of the season.

I'm sure we'll have a better idea of where everyone should fall come the day after regionals.

We well see Zach.  I hope Mitchell dont try to ride legs, but you are spot on with Wilson and Adams.

Ranger who are your top contenders for School Team and Club Team State Champions?

I'll throw out a couple thoughts, although I have to admit that there are a few teams that confuse me on where they land.

Club is pretty straightforward.  Union is the team to beat, but in the state tournament setting I think Gray will be tough as well as River City.

School division will be North Hardin (although I thought NH or No-Ox was a club) along with Campbell.  North Oldham and Woodford could score some points as well.

i would just like to comment on the 124 wait class, i can understand the favoritism of tyler frankrone no one can really keep up with him but on the contenders cameron bryant(moore) should be up there in my opinion the only person he has wrestled up there would be jermey bradstetter and lost by one point

140lbs:

Sam Gnadinger- Oldham Co

Jacob Patterson- Oldham Co

Their only losses this season are to each other.  The both were in the finals at District and Region against each other both times.

Jacob won District and Sam won Region

140lbs:

Sam Gnadinger- Oldham Co

Jacob Patterson- Oldham Co

Their only losses this season are to each other.  The both were in the finals at District and Region against each other both times.

Jacob won District and Sam won Region

Sounds like a coaches dream,.

Ok at 103 Bobby pointer should definitely be on the favorite or contenders because h has won his districts and regions his school is moore then in 70lbs tobby siddens won his ditrics and 2nd in region to that nick wise kid tongue school is Moore Also

What is Jake Peace's record?

@ mtswr3! you gotta be kidding me by saying you don't understand the favoritism shown for Tyler Frankrone at 124!!! You must not have kept up with the kid very much for the last 2 years!

its fine i understand that he is a very talented wrestler and very strong but i just think that cameron bryant might just be able to be more technical

its fine i understand that he is a very talented wrestler and very strong but i just think that cameron bryant might just be able to be more technical

Let me comment on the "very strong" comment you made about Tyler Frankrone. Tyler doesn't when his matches off just being talented and very strong!  I Guess it was shown today who was more technical. And believe me strength does not win matches. Skill, conditioning, and technique win matches. The Fahy's are a testament to that! Their master technicians. neither one of those boys are over bound with strength, and John Fahy is one of the best in the country!