Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2010/2011 - December 6

at frankilin county cody hollon from perry centrall went 5-0 and is 14-0 on the season, jared deaton also went 5-0 and is 13-1 with his only loss to the desailes heavy

"at frankilin county cody hollon from perry centrall went 5-0 and is 14-0 on the season, jared deaton also went 5-0 and is 13-1 with his only loss to the desailes heavy "

What weight is Hollon?

I only got to see part of one of PCHS's matches but they looked pretty good.

Keagan angew was at 145 this weekend at the king of the bluegrass, and told me he was planning on going down to 140 at some point. He wrestled Joe rupp from eastern twice and they split the matches and he lost to Tyler goldman from fairdale. 

Neither Rupp was knocked out. Jo wrestled Agnew twice and was busted up pretty bad in the match that he lost to Agnew.  Rupp pinned Agnew in the second match.  Rupp will be at 140 after Christmas.

Neither Rupp was knocked out. Jo wrestled Agnew twice and was busted up pretty bad in the match that he lost to Agnew.  Rupp pinned Agnew in the second match.  Rupp will be at 140 after Christmas.

The first one was an excellent match. It was all rupp at neutral and all Agnew on the ground, which is why I thought it was strange that rupp was able to pin Agnew. I didn't catch the second one anyone know exactly what happened?

Rupp took Agnew down and turned him for 5 total.  I believe the 1st period ended that way (1 minute first period).  They went nuetral for second period.  Rupp took him down and ended it with a pin from there.

FYI, for all of those who have sent me a pm over the last few weeks, I appreciate the feedback.  I usually try to at least give a thank you response, but I have been overwhelmed recently.  So  thanks, I am reading them and using most of what I receive, but I'm getting too many to respond to everyone.  That is a good thing.

Maybe later this week.  Definitely by early next week.

Ranger,

Save yourself a day on the computer and spend it with your family over the holidays.

Wait till they give two pounds and you see who moves, then update?

Any news on the Middle School teams as to who has what coming up?

Hopefully, no school tomorrow :-D

Ranger,

Save yourself a day on the computer and spend it with your family over the holidays.

Wait till they give two pounds and you see who moves, then update?

Any news on the Middle School teams as to who has what coming up?

Hopefully, no school tomorrow :-D

That is the awesome thing about wrestling these days.  I will be coaching my oldest on Saturday and my next one coming up on Sunday.  Life is great when wrestling includes the family.

Yes sir it does. Our family love to watch my son also. Thank You so much for the time you give us each year. May you and your family have the greatest Season of all.

Zach Green (fort campbell) upset both Kyle Bunch (ohio) and Justin Wynne (paducah) at the Caldwell County Tourny to get 3rd, losing only to the champion from Ravenwood. I must say the Justin Wynne match was one of the best matches i've seen in awhile

Keaton Starks from calloway finished second at 140. Leguan grubbs from pt was 160 champ and caldwell and will be dropping to 152 after christman. Zach Pitman tore his labrum at Caldwell and will more than likely be out for a while, but will be back at 145 by the middle of January. 

Ohio Co. got second at the Caldwell Co. tourney. Plus Billy Moore 125 & Chase Boone 119 both took first place. Moore pined Gagnon form PT second round in the simi. They both beat young men from Ravenwood for first place.  And a couple of weeks ago Moore also beat #5 perry Co at 125. Jake Benett 130 got second in a close finals match.

Ohio Co. got second at the Caldwell Co. tourney. Plus Billy Moore 125 & Chase Boone 119 both took first place. Moore pined Gagnon form PT second round in the simi. They both beat young men from Ravenwood for first place.  And a couple of weeks ago Moore also beat #5 perry Co at 125. Jake Benett 130 got second in a close finals match.

Good match with Perry County at 130--tied to the last second when a roll through was called a reversal for Moore with Cory ending on top.  Like to see that one again at 125.