Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings Pre-Season 2010/2011 - August 29

does Whitley county have a 189? also i see region 8 is the most stacked region, i always thought so but i dont know, its pretty rough let me tell ya.

joe they have no 189 if their is hes defiantly a scrub because soloman is going 171 and his brother is going 215

4  Whit Co  Duncan Caddell  12

5  Lar Co  Shawn Hull  11

7  SK  Cody Herald  12

What is this???^

I'll be 140 next year.

Sorry Scat_Man If Ranger says this is where you are gonna be it's where your gonna be :-D

Ya better start loosing that weight :evil: You don't have a choice now.  :-D

140- chase rusch rnked 4th & kyle terry rnked 5th i think that should definetly be reversed. Just stating my opinion.

I agree chase is really good, but he didn't place last year and Kyle did in a really stacked weight class. It's close though and hopefully We'll see that match sometime this year.

I agree chase is really good, but he didn't place last year and Kyle did in a really stacked weight class. It's close though and hopefully We'll see that match sometime this year.

Good points.  I'm revisiting that order.  I have a couple of indicators that I over-rode when I put them in that order.  Based on what I have seen this summer, Terry has been very active and even got on the mat with me  8-), I will probably agree and change the order.

Good points.  I'm revisiting that order.  I have a couple of indicators that I over-rode when I put them in that order.  Based on what I have seen this summer, Terry has been very active and even got on the mat with me  8-), I will probably agree and change the order.

Plus Terry is the defending sportsmanship award winner :mrgreen:

1  SK  Kevin Cooper  10

2  St X  Kyle Honeycutt  12

3  Tri  Brent Hitchings  11

4  Un Co  Keaton Thomas  12

dont you think thomas should be ahead of cooper sice thmoas got the title last season and cooper got 2nd ??????

1  SK  Kevin Cooper  10

dont you think thomas should be ahead of cooper sice thmoas got the title last season and cooper got 2nd ??????

You mean Issac Thomas? Pretty sure he graduated :-o

1  SK  Kevin Cooper  10

Ya you're thinking of Keaton's brother Issac. I think Keaton got like 7th last year

1  SK  Kevin Cooper  10

OOPs Open mouth and insert foot.  :-D :evil: :roll:

drew newberry will not be wrestling due to a torn meniscus and ACL in a football game and is not expected to return till his senior year

I'll have to see that to believe it.  He is one tough kid.  He has battled through that shoulder injury for some time now and that hasn't slowed him down.  This could be a different situation,  but with the team on the cusp of winning the state title I wouldn't be suprised to see him in the lineup at some point.

I'll have to see that to believe it.  He is one tough kid.  He has battled through that shoulder injury for some time now and that hasn't slowed him down.  This could be a different situation,  but with the team on the cusp of winning the state title I wouldn't be suprised to see him in the lineup at some point.

im sorry to hear that about drew, hes a nice guy and i hope he recovers to come back and win state again. get well soon drew

Ranger,  don't worry about ranking Chase in the 140lb class, he would have to cut off a leg to make 140.

Also, his little brother Mitch showed up to preseason at 143, he might make it down to 125 after the Christmas break.