Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings Pre-Season 2010/2011 - March 16

ive noticed sumtin the only ppl tht say sumthing about the rankings r the ones tht arent n like the top 8 dnt get me wrong im not callin anybody out cuz last year i used to say stuff to then i got 8th at state now i dnt say nuttin lol

ive noticed sumtin the only ppl tht say sumthing about the rankings r the ones tht arent n like the top 8 dnt get me wrong im not callin anybody out cuz last year i used to say stuff to then i got 8th at state now i dnt say nuttin lol

Written from English class? :evil:

Zach pitman from Pt has beat willy jenkinson from daviess pretty easily everytime they wrestled. Zach didn't do very well at state, but he had a partially torn mcl and couldn't shoot on with his dominant leg. not trying to give excuses, but thats a preety hindering injury.

Zach pitman from Pt has beat willy jenkinson from daviess pretty easily everytime they wrestled. Zach didn't do very well at state, but he had a partially torn mcl and couldn't shoot on with his dominant leg. not trying to give excuses, but thats a preety hindering injury.

I agree that Zach should go higher or Willy lower. I think the reason Willy Jenkinson is ranked that high is because of his upset at state, but he also got in that position by getting 4th at regionals where Zach got 2nd. But pretty much if he doesnt deserve the spot it will be noticable when the season starts

Justin Lampe and Ian Kahl finished 1st and 2nd at middleschool state in the 103 lb weight class and should be factored somewhere in the rankings mix.  I don't know if either or both of them will be able to stay down at 103 for their freshman year, but they will be a factor at 112 if they can't.

middle school things dont transfer in to high school rankings i place 4th in middle school that didnt help my HS rankings at all once u hit freshman year like no one knows who u are until you do something great or if u r related to someone really good the have to earn there spot on the rankings all over again

middle school things dont transfer in to high school rankings i place 4th in middle school that didnt help my HS rankings at all once u hit freshman year like no one knows who u are until you do something great or if u r related to someone really good the have to earn there spot on the rankings all over again

I would also add that this years middle school state was not as competitive as the last 2 middle school state tourneys.  In the last few years there were a lot of middle school state placers that qualified for the high school state tourney in the same year. 

So yes I think that this years middle school state placers will need to prove themselves next year as freshman before they get some love on the high school rankings.

I'd take Lampe or Kahl on my team.  Both will do some good things next year and should be at state.  The only problem I see is if Kahl gets stuck behind one of the Fahy's.  By the way the name Lampe should probably sound familiar to you.  The kids going to be good.

I'd take Lampe or Kahl on my team.  Both will do some good things next year and should be at state.  The only problem I see is if Kahl gets stuck behind one of the Fahy's.  By the way the name Lampe should probably sound familiar to you.  The kids going to be good.

both lampe and kahl are very tough wrestlers, they will excell at whatever weight this they decide to go

Of course, this is my hometown school  :-P, but I think Franklin County is low at #34.  They lose Gardner, Bruning, Wright and Marston, but most of the lineup this year were Freshmen and the middle school progrma is strong.

Josh Lopez should be ranked #1 at 130, though he will probably be 135 or 140 in 2010-11.  State runner up as a freshman at 125.  I don't think he has lost a match in the off-season.

Of course, this is my hometown school  :-P, but I think Franklin County is low at #34.  They lose Gardner, Bruning, Wright and Marston, but most of the lineup this year were Freshmen and the middle school progrma is strong.

Josh Lopez should be ranked #1 at 130, though he will probably be 135 or 140 in 2010-11.  State runner up as a freshman at 125.  I don't think he has lost a match in the off-season.

Josh works hard, don't be a stumbling block for him!

There is a reason he is ranked where he is.

I was impressed by Lopez. Having younger guys coming in now and in the future doing so well can only help with the state of Kentucky on the national level. Good luck to everyone next year, lets hope for no more off season injuries

i agree that zach has beat me every time we wrestled, and he probably should be ranked above me, but none of them were very easily one was by 1 point, zach is a great wrestler though, and im guessing since i did beat a number 1 seed at state is why im ranked higher, i have no idea why, but i will probably be a 140 next year anyway, and i bet alot of these guys will to, so these rankings dont really matter that much, atleast not to me

Does anyone know for sure if Justin Lampe will follow is brother to St.X or will he go to another school? If he is indeed going to St.X, that is the reason he did not wrestle--most likely place--in high school states this year, as private schools are not allowed to use middle school wrestlers.

justins goin to st.x i was jus at lampes house 2day workin out, i swear johns lik a machine lol

justins goin to st.x i was jus at lampes house 2day workin out, i swear johns lik a machine lol

they have a nice mat in their barn type thing, hey micheal did you talk to justin about what weight he is going next year?