exhawk

What is 125 going to look like next year?

125 is going to be an interesting weight class next year. These are some of the guys i'm expecting to be there

Ben Warner OLDC???? anybody know were he plans to wrestle next year?

Matt Eck NHAR

Tyler Voth PDUN

Coty Lewis WOOD

Issac Ervin UNIO

Byran Daniels WAYN

Dan Fuller SENA

Darwin Perez LARU??

Dusty Brown SK

what does everyone else think?

Here is my top 10 right now...

PD Tyler Voth 12

FC Caleb Wood 12

Wood Co Coty Lewis 11

Sen John Chui 12

Way Co Bryan Daniels 11

JH Justin Pitcher 11

HC Matt Zarth 10

Lar Co Darwin Perez 12

Tri Grant Ohlman 9

Cam Co Korey Shotwell 9

I expect Warner, Eck, and Fuller to be at 130 and Ervin back at 119 (???).

Maybe this is a better looking pick than my previous

Tyler Voth

Coty Lewis

Issac Ervin

Dan Fuller (he told me he's back at 125, and chui at 119)

Bryan Daniels

Justin Pitcher

Darwin Perez

Cory Spencer

You'll are crazy, Coty Lewis is going to run through the state next year. He proved everyone wrong this past year with his performance at state and he will repeat. The only person I see posing a problem is Caleb Wood if he decides to go 25.

Coty didn't dominate at 12 this year..at state he did, but not throughout the season.Now to go out on a limb and say that Caleb is going to be the only one to pose a problem a bit farfetched dont ya think? Lots of ppl gave him great matches this year, and a few folks beat him. I know keeping his weight down had alot to do with it, but I beleive it will be alot tougher at 25. I myself would not be suprised if he was not in the finals at 25 next year, although I wouldn't be suprised if he was either. But what Im trying to say is that he I dont think he will breeze through the weight class no matter how you put it. That weight class could shape up to be rather competitive. Best of luck to Coty either way, I think he has what it takes to win it a second year in a row.

125 is a way different ballgame than 112. A good example of this is Rusty Parks. A good wrestler, but he had nothing for Warner or Scott (Warner by 7 before he got hurt) even had he not had his unfortunate injury. He placed 5th in 2005 there after winning at 112.

Lewis has a lot of development to do to win at 125. We're not crazy, there is a precedent ... someone from his team. If you recall, i said he'd win 112 this year. But he won't fly through state at 125 unless a lot happens in the offseason.

I will have to agree, Lewis will win 125. He now has the monkey off his back and is a proven winner. I agree that the only obsticle to him may be Caleb Wood if he goes 125. IMO.

I will have to agree' date=' Lewis will win 125. He now has the monkey off his back and is a proven winner. I agree that the only obsticle to him may be Caleb Wood if he goes 125. IMO.[/quote']

I think it is a 3 man race (though it is the off season and we have no idea what weight these kids will be at). Lewis, Wood, and Voth. Lewis and Wood have titles on the shelf and have proven themselves. Voth was an animal last season, but didn't handle the pressure of the state finals well. He will be back with something to prove next season. It should be exciting.

I agree, it may shape up to be a tough weight class, especially with all the young talent developing, im expecting to see some improvements in Issac Ervin who was only a freshmen lastseason. He could also be a contender for the title, not likely that he will win next year but should place top 3 or 4, I have a feeling his time will come in the next few years though.

i have to give coty lewis propes he did make a great showing at state and i think that he will ba a heavey favorite but voth is one of the best stand up guys so lewis might have trouble takin him down cause of his big frame but it could be a great one to see