Sign in to follow this  
hindu56

best overlooked wrestler

I have to go with Yenter!  I think this year Yenter can compete with last year Fahy.  Just my opinion.  Not sure Brock will be able to get past Milford.  I don't think brock has faced anyone with Pats speed.  As usual though it will come down to the draw.  If all 3 of those draw the same side.......then runner up is wide open!!!!!!

The #2 guy from Indiana he beat was really fast. That guy two years ago beat Jarvis as a sophomore when Jarvis Elam was a senior. Score was 10-4 in Brock and that guys match.

actually dylan hall was never raked 2nd, he was ranked 5th when i wrestled him in the finals at woodford but yesss hes very fast but he stalls alot by smacking the mat and shot fakes, he beat me 3-1 at woodford county, but brock is a very tough wrestler i mean look at his name ahaha

I'd have to add Trinity's 160 Erin McCauley to that list after beating #3 Broussard of Seneca and #1 Lampe of St.X last night in the Region 4 Tournament. I suppose he won't be unnoticed now.

I'd have to add Trinity's 160 Erin McCauley to that list after beating #3 Broussard of Seneca and #1 Lampe of St.X last night in the Region 4 Tournament. I suppose he won't be unnoticed now.

I said McCauley was "unnoticed" - actually he has been ranked #7-#5 recently. But I don't think he's been in the conversation much lately. I overheard a Manual parent stop and ask a Trinity parent who he was after he beat Broussard in the semis. They said that wasn't the same 160 they had seen for Trinity previously, but Erin had been out with an injury.

I  believe dupont manuals whole team is an over looked team..we have the hardest region and we still beat the predictions of the results....we had some people, like myself who werent supposed to even go to state and im going...and people that were suppose to get fourth got second and third......

but i do agree with other people because all wrestlers put in a lot of hours even if they dont wrestle like some jv wrestlers who dont wrestle at every tournament...good luck to everyone at state

I  believe dupont manuals whole team is an over looked team..we have the hardest region and we still beat the predictions of the results....we had some people, like myself who werent supposed to even go to state and im going...and people that were suppose to get fourth got second and third......

but i do agree with other people because all wrestlers put in a lot of hours even if they dont wrestle like some jv wrestlers who dont wrestle at every tournament...good luck to everyone at state

Not by a longshot.  Region 6, 1, 7 are all much tougher regions.  Hell even region 2.

Not by a longshot.  Region 6, 1, 7 are all much tougher regions.  Hell even region 2.

Region 5 is tougher than 4.  The 3 oldhams, Eastern, and Jtown are all stud programs.  Fern Creek while down right now, also has some really solid wrestlers.

From my post on November 11, 2009:

quote author=tiltfor3 link=topic=7060.msg67472#msg67472 date=1257951419]

Don't forget about Seneca just because Chuck retired, Coach. I see Manual making some improvements too. Region 4 is well on its way to becoming one of the toughest in the state.