Sign in to follow this  
LouFAN09

North Oldham Tourney

IMO, North Oldham had the best hospitality room last year, followed by North Hardin and Seneca.  I said last year.  Now this year, I have been mildly disappointed, so the stakes are high for NO to repeat as hospitality champs.  No pressure, coach.  :-D

The people at North Hardin had a pretty good one at the Trojan this year.  Without a doubt though, NO has the best hospitality room and the people who run it are really nice and friendly.  Hell, they even try to scoop the food onto your plate for you.  The only thing I would like to see different is a Lazyboy set up for me, but hey, you can't have everything.  Coach, you think you can work on that for me, lol.  I'm guessing weigh-ins @ 8, hospitality room opens @ 8:30 and wrestling starts when all the coaches decide to get back to the gym.

We just added Franklin County and North Hardin "B" to the lineup for a total of 30 teams.  Coach Fulk may post the actual seeds later this week.  I used Rangers rankings to give folks an idea of how the weight classes may look. 

DISCLAIMER:  I rushed thru this a bit, so I apologize if I accidentally omitted anyone.  Please don't beat me up like you do Ranger! 

I left off any middle schoolers since they will probably be wrestling as MS State.  The number on the LEFT is the projected seed, the number to the RIGHT is the current Ranger Ranking.  Again, I apologize if I accidentally omitted/added anyone:

We just added Franklin County and North Hardin "B" to the lineup for a total of 30 teams.  Coach Fulk may post the actual seeds later this week.  I used Rangers rankings to give folks an idea of how the weight classes may look. 

DISCLAIMER:  I rushed thru this a bit, so I apologize if I accidentally omitted anyone.  Please don't beat me up like you do Ranger! 

I left off any middle schoolers since they will probably be wrestling as MS State.  The number on the LEFT is the projected seed, the number to the RIGHT is the current Ranger Ranking.  Again, I apologize if I accidentally omitted/added anyone:

Can you confirm Trinity and Campbell County's - Varsity or JV :|

This from Campbell Co.

Strait from coach B's mouth, at practice today, to the team.  "The varsity will not wreslte this weekend, I like to take the week off.  Unless for some reason I change my mind tonight, but I doubt that I will."

it looks like the JV will be attending unless they re-schedule the JV state.  Then I don't know what will happen.

The people at North Hardin had a pretty good one at the Trojan this year.  Without a doubt though, NO has the best hospitality room and the people who run it are really nice and friendly.  Hell, they even try to scoop the food onto your plate for you.  The only thing I would like to see different is a Lazyboy set up for me, but hey, you can't have everything.  Coach, you think you can work on that for me, lol.  I'm guessing weigh-ins @ 8, hospitality room opens @ 8:30 and wrestling starts when all the coaches decide to get back to the gym.

DM, i already have my quarters ready to put on the arm of the lazyboy. 25 cents per 15 min's. I'm bringing a roll.

DM, i already have my quarters ready to put on the arm of the lazyboy. 25 cents per 15 min's. I'm bringing a roll.

Ok, so me, you, Kevin... a few lazy boys, we'll just let the tournament happen around us.

This from Campbell Co.

Strait from coach B's mouth, at practice today, to the team.  "The varsity will not wreslte this weekend, I like to take the week off.  Unless for some reason I change my mind tonight, but I doubt that I will."

it looks like the JV will be attending unless they re-schedule the JV state.  Then I don't know what will happen.

Well then I am seeing a for sure 1st place for Bryce Payton at 103

So Bryce is unbeatable, but John is not?      RIGHT!!

What I am trying to say is Bryce has a really good chance of getting first at this. I am just pointing out the fact for Fahy that no one is unbeatable.

Ok, so me, you, Kevin... a few lazy boys, we'll just let the tournament happen around us.

Don't forget me.  I gotta get in on this.  If the hospitality room is as good as I'm hearing and we are going to get pampered like this, maybe the coaches won't mind if the wrestling drags on until Super Bowl time.

Don't forget me.  I gotta get in on this.  If the hospitality room is as good as I'm hearing and we are going to get pampered like this, maybe the coaches won't mind if the wrestling drags on until Super Bowl time.

Ranger,

Only if you can convince Coach "B" to bring the varsity.  :wink:

OK guys, here's the plan.  We'll go down to 5 mats and put 30 Lazy Boys where the other mat was supposed to go.  We'll find some way to put the chairs on a big, rotating turntable.  That way, you guys will never have to get out of your seats (except to go to the hospitality room for refills)!

this tournament could end up being as good as woodford county was. There is a whole lot of ranked guys that will be there. This will be a day of wrestling i think.

OK guys, here's the plan.  We'll go down to 5 mats and put 30 Lazy Boys where the other mat was supposed to go.  We'll find some way to put the chairs on a big, rotating turntable.  That way, you guys will never have to get out of your seats (except to go to the hospitality room for refills)!

Are they on loan or can we take then home with us????