jbigdaddy

Trojan Invitational

Ok guys im a proud dad so I have to bragg a little-- my son wrestled S. House at the #215 class and he went all 3 rounds and only lost by 1 point  6 - 5 I think that is pretty darn good for a 9th grader.  But like I said im a proud Dad--lol

results

103 coffin ch dec zach heck ch 6 to 4 in ot

112 cassel de ville sen dec henderson ch 6 to 4

119 hunt meccry pin cooper sen fast pin

125 maguire nh tech trinty jv

130 mccry over mccry not sure of names i wuld have been at weight class had to wrestle up for team but the 130s there were pretty darn good

135 terry ch maj moore fair

140 henderson sen tech glover nh

145 demery nh pin sen kid

152 clark valley maj rowellet nh

160 broussard sen dec robey ch

171 phillp moore dec laffote bullet central

189 trinty jv over stengle sen

215 a house nh dec s house nh

285 blueberry nh pin french valley

results

103 coffin ch dec zach heck ch 6 to 4 in ot

112 cassel de ville sen dec henderson ch 6 to 4

119 hunt meccry pin cooper sen fast pin

125 maguire nh tech trinty jv

130 mccry over mccry not sure of names i wuld have been at weight class had to wrestle up for team but the 130s there were pretty darn good

135 terry ch maj moore fair

140 henderson sen tech glover nh

145 demery nh pin sen kid

152 clark valley maj rowellet nh

160 broussard sen dec robey ch

171 phillp moore dec laffote bullet central

189 trinty jv over stengle sen

215 a house nh dec s house nh

285 blueberry nh pin french valley

Couldn't get the pin?  :cry: :-oThe good ones PIN in the finals! :-D

Surprised people aren't talking more about the 215 match.

This is the big one tonight,

119-2  Ryle  Mark Hall  7 over 1  Tri  Myron Bradbury  12 in 4ot at the Dragon

Surprised people aren't talking more about the 215 match.

Then i will be the first to comment on that and say i'm glad i don't have to be in the same house as them tonight lol they were pretty intense

This is the big one tonight,

119-2  Ryle  Mark Hall  7 over 1  Tri  Myron Bradbury  12 in 4ot at the Dragon

Right. But that was at a different tourney.

Sounds like it was a great match.

Results from the tourney. NOTE: All matches are not included. Just the ones involving Central Hardin, Fort Knox, John Hardin and North Hardin wrestlers are in this.

WRESTLING

PREP

SATURDAY

Then i will be the first to comment on that and say i'm glad i don't have to be in the same house as them tonight lol they were pretty intense

So now is S. House going back to HWT or does he wrestle off his brother again.? That the true question.

So now is S. House going back to HWT or does he wrestle off his brother again.? That the true question.

If you don't succeed once, try, try again.

I agree on that, I think they where one of the best looking metals I have seen this year.  Great Job NH

The ONLY medal that counts is the one at the end of Feb, (State Championship) the rest are just pretty medals. :-P

I was there, not sure which one was which so I will just state that they both were on the podium, but should not have been. One of them head butted the other (obviously intentional) the other responded by throwing a punch that I do not believe connected.

In my personal opinion, at that point both should have been DQd.

If I'm not mistaken, I was reading the The News-Enterprise, Sunday's edition today(Monday). I couldn't believe that Steven House was DQ for what appeared to be a punch throw at his brother Aaron for the 215 match when the second period ended.

I was there, not sure which one was which so I will just state that they both were on the podium, but should not have been. One of them head butted the other (obviously intentional) the other responded by throwing a punch that I do not believe connected.

In my personal opinion, at that point both should have been DQd.

Sounds like they both have a future in MMA. :-D :-D :-D

I did not see the headbutt in question. All I saw was what appeared to be Steven throwing a punch, and thus reported it as I saw. No one was DQ'd, to my knowledge anyway.

Stephen House is not an angry guy. If you actualy knew him instead of constanly bashing him on here you would know he is one of the most kind charactered and playful people on the team. He just really hates losing. I am not trying to make an excuse for his sportsmanship because i would agree its not acceptbale and he does pay for it in practice. What i am really trying to say is leave our North Hardin problems alone and worry about central.

I have not said anything bad about NH or Steven House I just said this has happen 2 or 3 times this year.

An this is a forum to talk about Wrestling I beleave, I would never bash a kid as you called it but I will say what I see.

Stephen House is not an angry guy. If you actualy knew him instead of constanly bashing him on here you would know he is one of the most kind charactered and playful people on the team. He just really hates losing. I am not trying to make an excuse for his sportsmanship because i would agree its not acceptbale and he does pay for it in practice. What i am really trying to say is leave our North Hardin problems alone and worry about central.

I also never said you said anything bad about NH. If you read your posts you seem to always attack him when he does something wrong, you dont just comment on it you say "he showed is butt" or he is unsportsman like. Even if it is true it is not your place to make this kid feel worse then he probably already does. Just appreciate if the situation was left alone, we are working to make sure it does not happen again.

Well maybe he needs to grow up and act like the very good Wrestler he is and not like a lil kid!

I also never said you said anything bad about NH. If you read your posts you seem to always attack him when he does something wrong, you dont just comment on it you say "he showed is butt" or he is unsportsman like. Even if it is true it is not your place to make this kid feel worse then he probably already does. Just appreciate if the situation was left alone, we are working to make sure it does not happen again.

My son took 3rd behind 2 very good wrestlers and even if he did not do that I would be just as proud of him....

He's just mad his son wasn't in the finals

I think both of the House boys will very hard to beat at state this year and Aaron will be a beast the next 2 years to come.  I like both of them but I think that in a sport that can turn very bad very quick because someone lost his temper there has to be alot of personal control. Yes you can get mad but there is a place for everything and on the mat or where others can see you is not it. This is something I have talked about with alot of Coachs that put out some of the best kids in the state an they agreed with me 100%  But as I always say this is how I feel and thank God im in a country where I can say how I feel!