Sign in to follow this  
dog101

region 2 duals part 2

I agree with everything except for statements 2 and 3.  Sorry Keith but you are truly wrong on this one.  No parent had a weigh in sheet.  It is just ridiculous to keep arguing about it.  But I won't set by and let any program try and disgrace us by making false comments and remarks.  Once again congratulations on your win against us.  You guys wrestled well all day. 

Thanks

Jason Holtsclaw

Agreed

Moderators!! PLEASE!!

Now he is agreeing. This forum is for arguing. Facts be damned. This is no fun at all

Tiltfor3,

You must be really board!!!! LOL

Tiltfor3,

You must be really board!!!! LOL

We have a reputation to uphold here.  We can't have this sort of thing destroying something that so many people have worked hard to build.  :-D

I have known Adam Lindsey for many years and even if he does coach a team my son is not on I would back him at any time. He is a good man and a better coach.

You can look as far back as you like and you will not find ANYTHING to mark his name. So if you can not PROVE what you are saying about him I think you should let it go, and lets get on with the season...... Bob Reeser, Central Hardin Dad

I agree with everything except for statements 2 and 3.  Sorry Keith but you are truly wrong on this one.  No parent had a weigh in sheet.  It is just ridiculous to keep arguing about it.  But I won't set by and let any program try and disgrace us by making false comments and remarks.  Once again congratulations on your win against us.  You guys wrestled well all day. 

Thanks

Jason Holtsclaw

We have a reputation to uphold here.  We can't have this sort of thing destroying something that so many people have worked hard to build.  :-D

I'm speechless, I don't know what to say, I am beside myself. MODERATER HELP!!!!!!

I'm speechless, I don't know what to say, I am beside myself. MODERATER HELP!!!!!!

Hey, wait a minute, you are a moderator.

On a more serious note, I will second or third or whatever the current number is the idea that this was resolved by the coaches, was not an intentional act by the coaches, and was corrected so let it go.  There is no point in trying to smear either of these coaches or programs.

I'll change the pace of this forum :mrgreen:, I heard that Paden and Hendersons match was great and very exctiting, what happend in the overtimes??

No you know what each kid weighed, you should have stood by the scale then.  Ref's check the weights and put them on the sheet, so you're saying they fudged the numbers for this kid, get real

There is no way that kid weighed close to 145 allowance or not. PERIOD!!!!!!!!

I don't dispute his weight.  There is no doubt he made the weight to wrestle 145lb.  Our coach was mistaken by using a old weigh in sheet from the week before when disputing his weight.  North did an excellent job making plans to wrestle us and it paid off. 

all this nonsense arguing about the match is un called for. north beat john fair and square. north wrestled very smart. although there was some dilema at the 145lb match it was corrected and rowlett went out there and did an excellent job. congrats north hardin.

the refs for the duals wernt to good joey henderson got screwed and so did kyle terry butt its watever one ref called a couple horrible pins as soon as my back hit the mat i bridged and he called it a pin  :cry:

How and when did Kyle Terry get screwed?

the refs for the duals wernt to good joey henderson got screwed and so did kyle terry butt its watever one ref called a couple horrible pins as soon as my back hit the mat i bridged and he called it a pin  :cry:

I just think you should try harder to stay off the back and then no more pins.