Sign in to follow this  
mat-king

since you can never predict how the 103 class will do with the fact that their is not that many 103s around

who has any idea how it will turn out this year? :?

since you can never predict how the 103 class will do with the fact that their is not that many 103s around

who has any idea how it will turn out this year? :?

I'd say it's Milford's to lose.  Never seen B. Ervin wrestle, but based on name recognition I say he's got to be one to watch for.

I'd say it's Milford's to lose.  Never seen B. Ervin wrestle, but based on name recognition I say he's got to be one to watch for.

Ive seen Brock wrestle and I feel he can be just as good if not better then Caleb. Being the little brother of Max and Mitch gives him some big shoes to fill too

cool cool since some times 8th graders wrestle up to high school are their many doing that this year  :?

This year and every year at the 103 and 112 lbs weight classes, it's becoming standard operating procedure at many schools to pluck a 03 or 12 from their middle school program. 

Garth Yenter will win 103 unless he has a growth spurt.  The only way to beat him is be awesome and tall.  Milford isn't tall.  Haven't seen young erivin but he got nothing for yenter!!

i havent seen milford wrestle, but yenter is pretty good, id say he's got a good shot at it. never seen ervin wrestle either, but if he lives up to the family name, he outta be good.

Garth has definitely matured over the summer so he won't be giving up any weight to anyone at 103.  He is certainly one of the front runners and will be one of the bullies this year.  Unless something has changed, he has a great work ethic and good coaching.