Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Pre-season rankings 2009/2010 - October 4

one big problem with TD from north hardin if he makes weight then he might wrestle and also glover from North hardin should place but other then that im good with them

TD should wrestle 140 or 145 instead of killing himself

7   SO   Roy Bisenius   10

8   Sou   Zack Tucker   11

they should be switched!

Zach tucker done beat him

Zack Tucker

1st off start using better grammar (so it doesn't make Southern look bad)

2nd Don't refer to yourself in 3rd person Point of View (southern119 not hard to guess it is you)

Zack Tucker

1st off start using better grammar (so it doesn't make Southern look bad)

2nd Don't refer to yourself in 3rd person Point of View (southern119 not hard to guess it is you)

This isn't 'Nam, smokey. There ARE Rules.  :-D

Plus, my boy Roy has been workin his butt off this summer. He is seriously the hardest workin kid I know. I went to jrob's and he didn't, and somehow I still think he worked harder than me.

Plus, my boy Roy has been workin his butt off this summer. He is seriously the hardest workin kid I know. I went to jrob's and he didn't, and somehow I still think he worked harder than me.

I am not trying to criticize you but just because of the camp you went too doesn't mean you will work harder than someone else it all matter on how much more the person wants too push their limits

ooh, that did sound a bit bad didn't it... Sorry bout that. I was just tryin to give an expample of how hard he works  :|

at 125 kenny richardson is wrestling for central hardin high school he is frm maryland and is a work horse and is goin to be a scapper at 125

Eas   Joe Rupp is going 125

Eas   Russell Nyitrai is going 130

Eas   Austin Dicken  is going 140

Eas   Tom Shirey is going135

and  Evan Decker is going 189 from what i have heard

What about Tom Rupp, he has always been a very solid wrestler?

just in hopes of getting some clarity, i heard a rumor that jj jude was playing football and was a tailback for johnson central and weighed around 185 of solid muscle. any truth to this? if so id say 152 is a bit of a stretch for him to make.

Nice to see little Caddell in the top. Not sure he will be at 135 he could go as high as 145, but we're tring to keep him low.

what do u think eric bryant former mccreary wrestler would be ranked at 125 or 130 going by the preseason rankings right now

Well he was a state finalist so I'm sure he would be ranked up there in the top five somewhere.  Eric was a good wrestler and a great kid he got an amazing draw at state that year.  Six of the top eight placers were on the opposite side of the bracket including Rusty Parks, Ryan Robinette, Gary Jennings, Bryan Peace, Tyler Martin, and Drew Trimble. The opposite side had Tyler Sexton and of course Eric Bryant.  IMO the state championship was decided that year in the semis when Parks beat Robinette 6-4 with a last second take down (very exciting match). Bryant beat Sexton 8-6 to make it to the finals. Parks went on to major Bryant 17-9 and Robinette teched Sexton 18-3 for third place.

i was just wondering because i wrestle bryant sometimes and pinned him once in under 2 minuits its usually even though and he weights around 150-160 and got 235 on bench that night i pinned him so i think im doing pretty well right now for people to say i suck and everything

i was just wondering because i wrestle bryant sometimes and pinned him once in under 2 minuits its usually even though and he weights around 150-160 and got 235 on bench that night i pinned him so i think im doing pretty well right now for people to say i suck and everything

So did you pin him while he was benching 235?    That just doesn't seem fair.