Sign in to follow this  
Sprawl135

Weight Now / Desired Weight for Season

Most schools conditioning has begun and it's time for everyone to start stepping on the scales.

So I was just curious to see what some of you weigh now compared to what you are trying to get down to

yeah...I start my diet next week too.  I'm walking around at 325 right now...I hope to down to 215 by Christmas.

your going to drop 110 pounds by christmas?

you sure you didnt mean you weigh 225?

Ahh the good ole days.  When we dropped 10 lbs in one day.

Show up for weigh ins at 8:00 step on the scale, be 3+ over then run for the next 2 hours then make weight on the last call.  :-D

your going to drop 110 pounds by christmas?

you sure you didnt mean you weigh 225?

yeah in case you haven't figured it out yet...my son graduated in '08.  I was just making fun of the starting my diet comment...maybe I should have put an "lol" after my comment.

yeah in case you haven't figured it out yet...my son graduated in '08.  I was just making fun of the starting my diet comment...maybe I should have put an "lol" after my comment.

how was i suppose to know your son graduated? your post made alot more sense then some of the other stuff i have seen people say on here.

You don't have to be a smartass about it

You know this is Dusty, right? It's okay that you chickened out of fightin' the other night, but don't come on here talkin' smack lol  :wink:

Ahh the good ole days.  When we dropped 10 lbs in one day.

Show up for weigh ins at 8:00 step on the scale, be 3+ over then run for the next 2 hours then make weight on the last call.  :-D

so back in the good ole days wrestlers were not smart enough stay after practice til there on weight and have the discipline to go home and not eat or drink anything?? thats a major problem i have with new wrestlers. we make em get on weight at practice, then they think its ok to go home and chow down. now given if you can float like i can (usually about 1 1/2- 2 lbs a night on an empty stomach) then you can have a lil to eat, but if your over god dont eat at night