Sign in to follow this  
larry hinkle

who do u think is the most techinal and most agrresive wrestler n KY

yea those were my picks i was gonna say fahy on techinc and zarth for aggression but i dident think of Isaac Ervin hes a really technical wrestler but i really dnt think tht Ichiro Chiba is tht aggressive yea hes got a scary double but thts about it not tryin to put him down gud kid.

yea those were my picks i was gonna say fahy on techinc and zarth for aggression but i dident think of Isaac Ervin hes a really technical wrestler but i really dnt think tht Ichiro Chiba is tht aggressive yea hes got a scary double but thts about it not tryin to put him down gud kid.

i think chiba is a very agressive wrestler esspecially in the first 30 sec of the match

my pick would be a tie bettween faye and calab ervin

True. He's extremely agressive, but as technical as others in the state. However, I would say he's extremely smart from neutral.

He was rather one dimensional, but hey; if it aint broke...

Technical and technician aren't necessarily the same thing.  Davis' snap down and slide-bys were ridiculous, just like his low single.  Technically, he executed those three movies with precision. 

Most technical would have to go to Harrison Courtney this past season.  After him would probably come the Ervin crew.  Most agressive, maybe to Justin Davis or Matt Zarth. 

To be honest, Fahy did oustanding as a freshman, but I wouldn't say he is overly technical.  In his finals match alone, he made multiple mistakes that could have cost him tremendously, but it worked out that he was leagues ahead of the person he wrestled.  Also, watching the National finals match with Caleb Ervin, you could see multiple mistakes on both wrestlers parts that if capitalized on would have meant pins for either of them.  For instance, Caleb could have easily grabbed a spladle when he was taken down in the first period.

Anyhow, I personally feel that Harrison Courtney is further advanced when it comes down to technique.  Of course, he has both Carrs working with him.

yeah your right about fahey, I can't believe it took him 2 periods to win 15-0.  pretty bad technique.

c. ervin for best technique.  (courtney, brown, fahey, zarth all great too)

most agressive imo might be osbourne.  he is always moving forward and will be on a mission next year.

Most technical would have to go to Harrison Courtney this past season.  After him would probably come the Ervin crew.  Most agressive, maybe to Justin Davis or Matt Zarth. 

To be honest, Fahy did oustanding as a freshman, but I wouldn't say he is overly technical.  In his finals match alone, he made multiple mistakes that could have cost him tremendously, but it worked out that he was leagues ahead of the person he wrestled.  Also, watching the National finals match with Caleb Ervin, you could see multiple mistakes on both wrestlers parts that if capitalized on would have meant pins for either of them.  For instance, Caleb could have easily grabbed a spladle when he was taken down in the first period.

Anyhow, I personally feel that Harrison Courtney is further advanced when it comes down to technique.  Of course, he has both Carrs working with him.

i have to respectfully disagree. i think the fact that celab didnt go for a spladle shows nothing to his technique good or bad. he may just not like the move. overall i would say Courtney and Celab tied for best technique. i also have to say that zarth to me seemed very defencive in all his matches with osbourne but other than that yes very aggressive.

i have to say that zarth, is very technical. if you watch his matches he rarely ever puts himself in a dangerous postition, and works every move he does text book style. he puts his pressure in all the right places as well, such as when he does armbars, or when he gets on his opponents heads in neutral.

yeah your right about fahey, I can't believe it took him 2 periods to win 15-0.  pretty bad technique.

c. ervin for best technique.  (courtney, brown, fahey, zarth all great too)

most agressive imo might be osbourne.  he is always moving forward and will be on a mission next year.

Yeah, you are right, you have to lose to have bad technique or learn something new.  As long as you win, you wrestled perfect.