go4thepin

College Signings

This is Ryan Houchens,

I would like to formally announce that I will be attending Cleveland State University in the fall of '09.

I have received a full tution scholarship for my academics and an additional athletic scholarship.  I would like to thank all everyone in the state for helping me acheive that goal, though I never did win a state title.  Congrats to Mark Jones and Jacob Bradford, you beat me fair and square.

In addition I would like to extend a formal thank you to the following coaches and other wrestling influences:

Steve Fiser

Randy Wheeler

Kelly Dike

Coach Valentine

Coach Bisenius

Coach Gercak

and coach Ford for keeping my grades in check  :-D

Congrats to you, Ryan!

You should be proud and I know your family is proud of you,

It was good to see you all at state, best of luck at Cleveland State!

Your old Nationals Coach, haha!

CSU one of new favorite teams

GO Vikings

GO Ryan

[move]Please don't become a Browns fan[/move]

If it's brown, flush it down!!

Congrats Ryan, that's bigtime right there.  They have a great program.  Good luck to you there.  My college teams to root for are going to be Wisconsin, MSU, ARMY, All the kentucky colleges, & CSU now.

Jake Ilg is going to lindsey Wilson jacob Bradford might and I heard that Harrison Courtney took a visit to lindsey as Aaron Carr did too

Congrats  Ryan

Aaron Carr committed to West Point last year.

I have talk to a few College Coachs and they told me a few guy they had or have plan on visiting their College and his name was one of the few they named. Coach Ruff said and Coach Franky James.

Congratulations Ryan,

You have carried yourself with outstanding character and dignity. I along with many others in Region 5 and around the state are very proud of your wrestling and academic success.  Wrestlers cannot define themselves by the number of state titles they did or did not win, but rather the many outstanding accomplishments they accumulate over the length of their careers.  And if you look at your wrestling career as a whole, you have had one hell of an outstanding wrestling career.  It has been a pleasure getting to know you and I have enjoyed or many conversations.  Keep hitting the books because end the end it will be your education that will ensure your future.

Best of luck,

Chris Shofner - KCD

Ryan,

Congratulations, you make the state of Kentucky, South Oldham, and the Oldham county schools proud.  I have enjoyed the opportunity to coach against you for the last 5 years.  You are a great competitor, awesome young man, and a stellar wrestler.  You will do well in college and in life, best of luck.

Rob Fulk- North Oldham Wrestling

This is Ryan Houchens,

I would like to formally announce that I will be attending Cleveland State University in the fall of '09.

I have received a full tution scholarship for my academics and an additional athletic scholarship.  I would like to thank all everyone in the state for helping me acheive that goal, though I never did win a state title.  Congrats to Mark Jones and Jacob Bradford, you beat me fair and square.

In addition I would like to extend a formal thank you to the following coaches and other wrestling influences:

Steve Fiser

Randy Wheeler

Kelly Dike

Coach Valentine

Coach Bisenius

Coach Gercak

and coach Ford for keeping my grades in check  :-D

Congrats and good luck!