Sign in to follow this  
ankle_pick111

John Fahy vs Jarvis Elam

who would win is they wrestled(assume they both weigh the same)  

79 members have voted

1. 1. who would win is they wrestled(assume they both weigh the same)

• John Fahy
    • Jarvis Elam

I dunno who would win seeing this wont ever happen but jarvis did do pretty well for only 4 years of wrestling. Jv for 2 years behind adam carr and aaron carr at 103 (what a deep weight for a team in one year  2 state champs and a 2 time runner up)

Well judging how Fahy placed at Beast of the East...as a FRESHMAN... i think he could handle just about any 103 to every come out of Kentucky, yeah hes that good

yeah i actually never saw jarvis hit a duck under, i only saw his nasty trip. it was up to par with justins duck under if you ask me. by that i mean he could hit it on anyone.

idk, that one would be close as well. kyle ruschell got beat by dan trejo in the state finals at 103. dan trejo was sort of like jarvis, really, really strong. i'd say trejo was stronger, but it would still be hard to tell. especially since jarvis and trejo wrestled so far apart.

Jason Talbott when he was at 103 was pretty tough as well, or maybe when he was at 12. getting old and cant remember anymore.

idk, that one would be close as well. kyle ruschell got beat by dan trejo in the state finals at 103. dan trejo was sort of like jarvis, really, really strong. i'd say trejo was stronger, but it would still be hard to tell. especially since jarvis and trejo wrestled so far apart.

in 2004 he won state at 103. im pretty sure he pinned everyone at state

Jason Talbott when he was at 103 was pretty tough as well, or maybe when he was at 12. getting old and cant remember anymore.

He was tough at all 3 weight classes. MOW at 119. He wrestled for a while at Stanford and went onto medical school at UofL.

I am very proud of him because he actually used all those "life lessons" that wrestling teaches.

I think I need to clarify what I said, when I said fahy would 'handle' any 103 to ever come out of KY, i didnt mean he would walk all over people but that he would be the favorite going into any match.

I think I need to clarify what I said, when I said fahy would 'handle' any 103 to ever come out of KY, i didnt mean he would walk all over people but that he would be the favorite going into any match.

i respectfully but completely disagree