Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings Pre-season 2009/2010 - MAR 3

He's tranferring to North Oldham.

WTF????

So what does that do to their middle lineup- Thomson, Hinkle, Stuerle, Hendren, where does Hardy fit in?

if you guys would read the posts, you would realize im not the one dwelling on, or bragging on anything. was i the one to bring up mine and travis match? i dont think i was. maybe other people should grow up, and learn to keep their mouths shut about shit they dont know about. and like said before, i lost, it happens to the best, right? now if no one else ever mentions any one of my matches again, i wont. i never do, i hate talking about matches i have had, and therfor dont bring them up. maybe you guys should quit dwelling. that means you kentucky10.

i actually seem to know exactly what I'm talking about. So let me review what has been said. I said that Travis could tilt Ozzy to win a match against him, you said that tilts don't win matches, i said yea they do u idiot. and i have a few supporters to back me up. now u are saying that people don't know what they're talking about, but what has been said that as been false?? Some one said that you had nothing on Travis, i didn't go as far to say that, it was some of the finest matches i saw all year. But when the hand met the mat at regionals, that set the bar as to who was the better wrestler, Travis K. I'll dwell as long as i want kasey.

i actually seem to know exactly what I'm talking about. So let me review what has been said. I said that Travis could tilt Ozzy to win a match against him, you said that tilts don't win matches, i said yea they do u idiot. and i have a few supporters to back me up. now u are saying that people don't know what they're talking about, but what has been said that as been false?? Some one said that you had nothing on Travis, i didn't go as far to say that, it was some of the finest matches i saw all year. But when the hand met the mat at regionals, that set the bar as to who was the better wrestler, Travis K. I'll dwell as long as i want kasey.

Travis was the better wrestler.  And tilts do win matches.  Anything that scores points wins matches. 

Travis was the better wrestler.  And tilts do win matches.  Anything that scores points wins matches. 

Absolutely agreed. Harrison Courtney scored a lot on tilts.

BTW: Congratulations on -300 karma Olympic Wish! Lol  :lol:

you guys are right. travis would beat me 9 out of 10 times (once he'd pin himself, im not good enough to do it.) can you drop the subject and move on to bigger and better things?

by the way, i only meant that tilts didn't win matches if you had no neautral game. you can only win matches on top, if you are good enough to hold the other person down. i dont feel travis would be good enough to hold osbourne down. this is justified by him losing to austin, who in my opinion is not as good as michael.

Absolutely agreed. Harrison Courtney scored a lot on tilts.

BTW: Congratulations on -300 karma Olympic Wish! Lol  :lol:

Thank you, thank you.

I call it like I see it. 

Thank you, thank you.

I call it like I see it. 

Keep em coming. Its entertaining when im not the one getting the bad end of it.

you guys are right. travis would beat me 9 out of 10 times (once he'd pin himself, im not good enough to do it.) can you drop the subject and move on to bigger and better things?

by the way, i only meant that tilts didn't win matches if you had no neautral game. you can only win matches on top, if you are good enough to hold the other person down. i dont feel travis would be good enough to hold osbourne down. this is justified by him losing to austin, who in my opinion is not as good as michael.

kasey you were wrong dude, except and forget, if you have no neutral game and you can't tilt some one then you shouldn't be wrestling. AND YES IF  YOU ARE ON TOP AND YOU TILT, YOU CAN WIN THE MATCH!!! god do i really have to give a scenario??

Ok kasey read this slow so you get it. Wrestler green and Red are wrestling, its the first period and so far they have only danced. Wrestler Green takes a shot and takes red down. Red is wrestling on bottom but he has no game there, and Green can't really work anything on top. the period ends Green 2 Red 0. the first period ends and its greens choice and he chooses Neutral. once again the two dance for 30 secs and green takes another shot, easily takes red down, so they are in the same position, where red is working to get up but can't do it, and green is working on getting some back points. the period ends and the score is Green 4 Red 0. now it is reds choice, he chooses top to everyones surprise. the whistle blows and all of a sudden every one knows why this kid picked top, he tilts green for a set of 3, then when green bellies down red tilts him in a different position for another set of 3. the buzzer sounds and a kid that had no neutral game, and no bottom game won with strictly tilts.  

try not to dwell too hard on this kasey :wink:

wow ky10, way to prove your reading skills...dont they teach you anything up at woodford county these days?

Mitch Clark a 1998 NC2A champion wrote a book called Make it Happen. There's a chapter called Always Take Top. It is a good read for wrestlers. Clark set the record for fastest tech fall in the finals of the NCAA. ergo, tilts not only win matches they win championships.

I talked to David Sahms today

Apparantally his brother Robbie watching Bunch place 4th at state greatly upset him. So at the moment Robbie is going to come back his senior year and I think still weighs about 130

also in the 165 finals with mark perry vs. jonnhy hendricks

mark perry won the match because he got a 2 count on a tilt he hit on hendricks in the 3rd period and stopped hendricks from his 3rd NCAA title

so tilts not only win matches, and championships, they crush the hopes of oklahoma st. bad a$$es

also in the 165 finals with mark perry vs. jonnhy hendricks

mark perry won the match because he got a 2 count on a tilt he hit on hendricks in the 3rd period and stopped hendricks from his 3rd NCAA title

so tilts not only win matches, and championships, they crush the hopes of oklahoma st. bad a$$es

That match broke my heart, I was furious

That match broke my heart, I was furious

That was an awesome match!  Proof positive anyone wins on any day.  Doesn't matter what your record or resume is, they don't wrestle for you!

wow ky10, way to prove your reading skills...dont they teach you anything up at woodford county these days?

yea they teach us alot, not to be like you is on day one. What are you learning at creek, how to type well on kentuckywrestling.com?