Sign in to follow this  
Nightmare

Wrestlers going to Nationals

josh johnson and marcell haynes are probably going

Glad to hear Johnson may be going.  Even though state did not go as planned for him, he is still one of the states best.  Haynes looked pretty good at state as well.  I wish them along with everyone else that goes the best of luck.

lol. ill try to bring one home. we got fahy, hitchings and the ervins goin too. there is a good chance someone from kentucky will bring home a national title. btw junior varsity is pretty accurate, im a junior and i did wrestle varsity...

aha good luck man to you and your team mates going

Looks like the Trinity kids are making it a personal goal to get Kentucky wrestling some recognition, along with the rest of these guys. Good luck guys, and you have already made us proud.

3 more kids on the list  :-D

Freshman

Luke Troxell-Wayne County-112

Sophomores

Connor Coyle-Ryle-160

Felix Casa del Valle-Seneca-112

Just 20 more days to sign up

You can add a couple more wrestlers.. Houston Croney(HWT) and Dee Leavell (112) from christian county...anybody working out for nationals around the western ky area...willing to travel on the weekend

WOW TYLER PACE GOING HEAVYWEIGHT???? I could kind of see it happening. He's pretty big i wonder how much he cuts for 215. Will if he is i would put on a lot of muscle!

want to talk about tall lanky kids, what about that moore kid that wrestled 135? he was the tallest wrestler i think i have ever seen.

Union County is training for the offseason 4 days a week (YMCA youth program) and Im sure some might be training on the weekend so give Coach Walls or Ervin a call. Many guys from the southern indiana teams last year trained last summer with them for the national tournaments they went to including people from Reitz and Reitz Memorial.

Brent Hitchings is now going to freshman nationals @ 103 lbs.  It'll be nice to see him compete at his right weight class.

Brent Hitchings is now going to freshman nationals @ 103 lbs.  It'll be nice to see him compete at his right weight class.

can u go down weight classes for nationals? i thought u had to compete at the same weight class u did at state

Seniors must compete at the weight class they wrestled at state.  Freshman, Sophomores, and Juniors do not.

I would like to see Justin Davis, Hardy Hendren, Brent Hitchings, and Brad Hitchings step up and do well.  Not to take anything from anyone else that is going, but i've watched these guys for awhile and personally think they all have the potential to do some real damage.

You can add a couple more wrestlers.. Houston Croney(HWT) and Dee Leavell (112) from christian county...anybody working out for nationals around the western ky area...willing to travel on the weekend

Good to see other wrestlers from western ky, other than union county taking the next step for KY. Good luck Houston and Dee. I heard these guys might go train with the Ervins. Robert and Gary are good guys to learn from. Lets get a national champ and some placers. Good luck all KY wrestlers, make us proud. :-D

Can anyone tell me what coaches are  going to nationals? Apparently I cannot be coached by any of my own coaches, so at this point, I'm not sure who will be coaching me...