Sign in to follow this  
tc125

underrated

I'm biased, but I'd say Kiel Dodd at 171.  He won the Region, but Menard is ranked above him, even though Kiel beat him in the final and is 3-1 I believe on the season head to head.  How many other one seeds are ranked as low as 15?

125 St. X  Kyle Honeycutt:  Won region 4 without anyone scoring a point on him until he let Gilispe go with :20 left in the finals.  The kid dominates his region and is ranked 12th.  He will place, no doubt in my mind.

I'm biased, but I'd say Kiel Dodd at 171.  He won the Region, but Menard is ranked above him, even though Kiel beat him in the final and is 3-1 I believe on the season head to head.  How many other one seeds are ranked as low as 15?

There are a few lower than Dodd.  I found 2 @ 103 and 1 @ 130 pretty quickly.  BTW, Menard is ranked ahead of you, just predicted to win 1 more match based on his draw.

Most of the Region 3 #1 seeds are ranked below 10th.  In fact there are 2 who are ranked 19th (112) & 25th (HWT).  I'm not saying it's not justified, I'm just saying there are others ranked low.  There are a fe of weight classes where all 4 of a certain Region's state qualifiers are ranked higher than another Region's #1 seed.  It does happen.

I wasn't trying to criticize or anything like that.  Based on the subject of "underrated" I felt I should speak up for my guy...that was all.  I see the others you are mentioning and agree that it does happen. Ranger, I also get what you are saying about Menard and Dodd, and how the draw is affecting their positioning.  Trust me, I get it...but as one of his coaches, it's my job (isn't It?) to go to bat for one of my guys.

I wasn't trying to criticize or anything like that.  Based on the subject of "underrated" I felt I should speak up for my guy...that was all.  I see the others you are mentioning and agree that it does happen. Ranger, I also get what you are saying about Menard and Dodd, and how the draw is affecting their positioning.  Trust me, I get it...but as one of his coaches, it's my job (isn't It?) to go to bat for one of my guys.

Absolutely.  And I didn't take offense to your statements.  Just explaining.  Hey, I've been a Fern Creek fan for a number of years (back to my Lousyville days :lol:) and look to see more of those guys at the top of the rankings in the future.

Absolutely.  And I didn't take offense to your statements.  Just explaining.  Hey, I've been a Fern Creek fan for a number of years (back to my Lousyville days :lol:) and look to see more of those guys at the top of the rankings in the future.

As much as some of the kids get on here and mudsling, just wanted to make sure we understood each other.  Glad to hear of your support.

There are a few lower than Dodd.  I found 2 @ 103 and 1 @ 130 pretty quickly.  BTW, Menard is ranked ahead of you, just predicted to win 1 more match based on his draw.

Who are the 2 @ 103 and the 1 @ 130?

125 St. X  Kyle Honeycutt:   Won region 4 without anyone scoring a point on him until he let Gilispe go with :20 left in the finals.  The kid dominates his region and is ranked 12th.  He will place, no doubt in my mind.

Wow he is really over rated.

Who did he even beat at regionals?

Wow he is really over rated.

Who did he even beat at regionals?

WOW! You consistently post the stupidest posts on this site... It clearly states in the post, that you quoted, "until he let Gillespie go with :20 left in the finals"

andrew wright at 152. he's in the semi's and noone predictied him to place in the top 6.

SCUPP GO KILL UR SELF LAMA! There's predictions for a reason man. I know ur my teamate and all but come on brah.

scupp, scupp scupppp

scupp scupp scupp

slumber party with scupp's sisters at scupps house

scuppidy scupp scupp scupp

:-o can he do that? lol