#1fan

North Oldham Invitational

Kudos to the trainer that was on duty and to NOHS for having her available for a very long day.

She told me she wished she knew more about wrestling because she would enjoy it more.

I don

Just curious, are the same people complaining here about the concession stand and hospitality room, as about the ones at woodford county? because if so maybe they should just put on their own tournament every weekend so that they choose what to put in the concession stands and hospitality rooms and how much there is and what to charge

The people who ran the stand were sacrificing their own time and money, for you to say that they were rude or whatever is out of line. The parents who ran this gave up so much just to do this for wrestlers, they didn't have to, you can stop being rude and realize that they pay for this out of their own pockets hoping to be re inversed.

Just curious, are the same people complaining here about the concession stand and hospitality room, as about the ones at woodford county? because if so maybe they should just put on their own tournament every weekend so that they choose what to put in the concession stands and hospitality rooms and how much there is and what to charge

Not the same people. Again, I never complained either. :-D

he did not officially weigh in but he was 18 to 19 pounds over

at least that is wat some ppl for north hardin said

I think that qualifies as way over.  Has he issues like this all season?  Didn't he miss regions last year do to not making weight?

I think that qualifies as way over.  Has he issues like this all season?  Didn't he miss regions last year do to not making weight?

I would like to think that someone was over exaggerated :-o

I find it difficult to believe that a coach or parent would knowing allow someone to drop that much weigh in a week.

If he does make weight, I'll pick whoever he faces in the final :evil:

i agree with you about a parent or coach allowing a kid to cut that much weight in one week unless it was a parent that used to do the same thing in high school or college, because then it might not seem so wrong to them because they did it themselves, but i personally wouldnt do it just to make a certain weight class. Wrestling at about 10 lbs. under my natural body weight is about as far as im willing to drop, but i do that gradually by not overeating on saturdays after weigh-ins.

i agree with you about a parent or coach allowing a kid to cut that much weight in one week unless it was a parent that used to do the same thing in high school or college, because then it might not seem so wrong to them because they did it themselves, but i personally wouldnt do it just to make a certain weight class. Wrestling at about 10 lbs. under my natural body weight is about as far as im willing to drop, but i do that gradually by not overeating on saturdays after weigh-ins.

that would be the healthy thing to do

Well first off I was no where near 18 pounds or 19 pounds or any other randomly high number u can think of saturday at the Mustang Classic. But yes, through our want to be blizzard I did gain some weight probably more then I should have. Yes i do cut hard, and that was part of the reason I did not make weight last year. Why is it important to you guys anyway. You going to hope and pray I do not make weight for a easier bracket? Well sorry I am going to be at region and state and im going to be on weight and wrestle my hardest. Has Been I don't really care who you pick, because hey I am going to show up and I am going to win. Forever Fearless I know how to cut weight so it is not a problem to me. As for the non believers see you on the mat.

Well first off I was no where near 18 pounds or 19 pounds or any other randomly high number u can think of saturday at the Mustang Classic. But yes, through our want to be blizzard I did gain some weight probably more then I should have. Yes i do cut hard, and that was part of the reason I did not make weight last year. Why is it important to you guys anyway. You going to hope and pray I do not make weight for a easier bracket? Well sorry I am going to be at region and state and im going to be on weight and wrestle my hardest. Has Been I don't really care who you pick, because hey I am going to show up and I am going to win. Forever Fearless I know how to cut weight so it is not a problem to me. As for the non believers see you on the mat.

Talked to Terrence on Saturday, he admitted being overweight, but you all chastizing this kid because of it is juvenile.  When he makes weight for regionals and state, (and he will), be prepared to eat your words.  I'm not saying's his a runaway to win state, but the kid can wrestle, no doubt about it.  Good Luck T

Demeryt,

This was not a shot at you, I would pick against anyone that lost 18 or 19 pounds in a week against tough kids.

I think you leaned a valuable lesson last year and as I said I  would like to think that someone was over exaggerated about the weigh. Either way it's not of my concern what you weigh.

You are the favorite until someone beats you as I predicted earlier; best of Luck  :-D

Posted earlier:

125 Pounds

Terrence Demery vs. Goodwine/Terry - Coin Toss who makes the mistake

Demery is the favorite for title via DEC

Goodwine or Terry is 3rd Fall Shelby Floyd  :wink:

i didnt think you would have been that far over but that is just wat i heard from one of the north hardin wrestlers moms

i didnt mean that you in particular did this but, i do have freinds who do and i was simply saying what i do and how

i hope that you do make weight at regionals and state, i know i for one don't want an easier tournament just because you didn't make weight. i look forward to my rematch against you, if i ever get one. good luck.

finally, someone who isnt looking for the easiest way to accomplish something that should never be easy, at least there is still someone looking to find the toughest competition to make himself better.