Sign in to follow this  
Buddhabomb528

Biggest Surprise

I'd say John Fahy coming in and dominating everyone at 103 so far

A surprise???  Only if you have been laying under a rock.  He has lived up to all of the hype....and definitely dominated-hardly a surprise, though.

dude u have no idea fahy will go in there with that pressure to win to live up to his hype but paden and bracco dont have that pressue on them

dude u have no idea fahy will go in there with that pressure to win to live up to his hype but paden and bracco dont have that pressue on them

Some kids handle the pressure.  I think Fahy is one of them.  Plus he is a lot better then both Paden and Bracco.  Pressure or not, I don't see it being very close.

i know all of his losses are at national tourneys no one in kentucky has come close to beating him and didnt he beat paden last year in middle school so he is prob already in padens head and he teched goff more than bracco did to him

Fahy has teched Goff twice now and this last time(points awarded after 6minutes were over) the first time Fahy has gone 6 minutes this year in Kentucky or Indiana! Guess we will see this saturday at Dragon IF Bracco makes it to Finals????

I think that our 103 (meade county) dylan pike will surprise alot of people hes really good when he makes weight i believe his record is like 33-3 or something i do know that his only losses have been at 112 before our team made our weight changes. but he should do really good.  i know he will win region 3 because no affence to anyone our region isnt the greatest and theres no one good at 103 in region 3  :-D

Which one's? I doubt they're of the same caliber as Super 32 and The Beast

didn't place at super 32 adn didn't go to beast. he is wrestling the same competition. I got my boy Ra Ra Bracco braking ankles with his low singles at state.

No not yet, but bracco has also placed at national tournys. :evil:

What national tournaments are you talking about?

So which national tourneys did he place at then?

idk, but im pretty sure out of all the tournys he wrestled in over the summer he had to place in some.Give me some time and i'll tell ya when i find out.