Sign in to follow this  
refdad

So.... Canter, Wedding, Fahy, Jones and Willen, 4 out of 5 of them have been middle school state champions, all going 103? wow.. what grade are all these kids in?

"Fahy from Trinity is looking unstoppable.  Bracco also looked very good at WCI"...old140...........

When I read this quote from old140 I thought he meant Matt Fahy was wrestling 103 and looking very good in middle school.. This is a youth/ middle school thread..Heck yes we all know who John Fahy is and that no one in Ky will touch him in high school... Still 103 looks to be a very tough weight class at state even if Matt Fahy goes 96, with the other three boys being Middle School State Champions and Willen being in that weight class also.

This is under the youth thread, so yes.

I know that now, I was just searching through threads and saw 103. I didn't look at to see that it was under youth.

Yes Logan Jones. He, Canter and Wedding have all won Middle School State..Oldgrappler says Wedding Canter and Willen are 8th graders and Jones a 7th grader. 103 will be very tuff this year

Has Logan Wedding won Middle School once or twice? He beat Fahy in the finals but I cant remember if that was last year or two years ago...

He beat Fahy in the semi finals two years ago in the 75 pound class and beat Grant Palmer from Gray in the Finals.

He beat Justin Lampe last year at 82 lb Finals.