Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2008/2009 - JAN 1

speaking of joe whalen he was in fact wrestling 130 at tci and looked much healthier there. i beieve he'll stay there. he is a sophomore too, i noticed that you didnt have his grade ranger.

tates creek at tci looked real good almost every every weight class had someone place top 8 in it. another team that looked good for not having a full team was bryan station. they had 3 wrestlers finish in the top 4.

i was mistaken. jordon is wrestling. all i know is that last year he got a full ride to ohio state or something like that and they told him not to wrestle. and i have not heard ne thing about him. i guess he wrestled last week though. if he got third...who got 1st and second?

I'm not positive on this but I believe if you wrestle in high school they (Ohio State) football players are required to keep wrestling in high school because of the endurance and agility part of that wrestling has on the football atmosphere.

tates creek at tci looked real good almost every every weight class had someone place top 8 in it. another team that looked good for not having a full team was bryan station. they had 3 wrestlers finish in the top 4.

yeah i believe tates creek had 12 people place. five of them were in the finals.(brandon abney, zac brown, joe davis, kasey hedges, and danial griggs) two of them won their final matchs.(kasey hedges and daniel griggs).

103, 112,119,125,140,145,152,189,215,285. those are the ones that i know for sure placed top 8. 130,135,160,and 171, i am not positive on which ones of those placed.

whos going to state in region 7 u think? top 4 of course?

region 7 winners i think will be:

103 bracco

112 zac brown

119 matt zarth

125 kasey hedges or travis k

130 bryan thompson

152 andrew wright or logan murrell

160 harrison courtney

189 daniel griggs

other than that idk

140 i think desomnd suter will take it him or cody guiler from henry clay if cody stays at 140. codys supposed to drop to 135 at least thats what i heard and thats wat hes ranked at. if he does drop desmond will win it for sure.

Brandon Abney beat Garth Yenter at 103 at TCI.

I happen to see that match, Abney also through a number of headlocks in that match. I think thats the only reason he beat Yenter.

I happen to see that match, Abney also through a number of headlocks in that match. I think thats the only reason he beat Yenter.

I heard he was getting rolled through on them though.