Sign in to follow this  
215matmaster

who will win 215 at state

well i will have to say i have already pin chiba at the state tournament he is not all that good he run out of gas to fast if you can last two min with him you will most likely win

Good for you! But who put it together after their loss and placed higher between you and Chiba? I say it's between Chiba and Kelly giving Kelly the slight edge. Although I wouldn't be at all surprised if Chiba won it all.

yea ok but i proved who was better once and i will do it again guess what I PINNED HIM IN 3:22

I'm guessing you started this thread just to fish for compliments, start arguments, and brag?

Chiba clearly was the better wrestler, he placed 3rd. He proves further proves that because he isn't on kentuckywrestling.com bragging.

AND im not trying to start anything he's an ok wrestler but not to be a champion i guess i will have to prove myself again and then we will see what ya say

Okay, if you win state, I will take back what I said and say that I was wrong.

Here's the deal:

Chiba Wins-Ilg has to wear bright red lipstick and lay one on Ichiro's hind end

Ilg wins-Threequarter has to be Ilg's butler for a week.

Sound fair?

well through all of this i think it is defiantly interesting how Drew Newberry almost beat Ilg yesterday final score was 8-9. 

Yeah that was a great match. If Drew had more than 10 practices he probably could have beat Ilg. Almost took him down in the third period, but it went out of bounds. Once he gets in shape Newberry will be up there in the mix.

If Chiba gets in shape, and that's a big if, he would take 215 without a doubt.  He's still learning to wrestle and he has a pretty good coach to teach him especially considering his coach knows what it takes to be a 215 champ.  He is powerful and pretty quick for a big man, he just needs to keep working his technique and get in shape.  Another one to watch is Tyler Pace from Wayne Co.  He's a decent wrestler in his own right and although he placed 4th last year (I think), I believe he will be under the radar come state and have a big chance to take the title. 

I'd give the edge to Ryan Kelly. This kid was beating Jones his sophomore year 8-4 in the semifinals with 28 seconds to go in the match and dislocated his elbow which caused him to have to injury default the rest of the tournament. Last year he drew Jones again in the quarterfinals, this time he didn't fair too well but dominated everyone else at the state tournament. I'd say he is hungry for a state title this year having come so close the past two years. If him and Chiba are on opposite sides of the bracket it will be a great finals match with Kelly winning.