Sign in to follow this  
fightclub09

Most Dominant in each position

True, off of two years ago's standards. But he manages to get it most of the time and from what i saw, he added a couple more moves last year to his arsenal and probably added a few more this year too.

Then again thats why its called an opinion

Harison Courtney is by far the best bottom wrestler in the state. He scores many of his points from peterson rolls, granbys, and shrugs. He uses bottom as a weapon to score, he doesn't just try to get away or get a reversal.

Didnt Courtney tech Davis last year  by tilting him?

lol, im pretty sure he did.

anyway i would have to saw justin davis is the best in neutral, i mean come on he cuts everyone loose every match, and still wins.

To be honest, I would put Brad Hitchings right up there with Harrison Courtney with being the best top wrestler. I love watching Davis wrestle, he reminds me of every good western Ky wrestler. haha He reminds me alot of Cameron Bibbs, someone who could tech you just on takedowns. I'd have to pick Isaac or Luke Ervin as the best on bottom. They don't settle for just an escape they create situations while there on bottom that lead to you being on your back or ends up with them getting a reversal.