Sign in to follow this  
risingtide160

Lineups

We just had wrestle offs so this is our lineup for our upcoming dual. But we still haven't gotten football players yet

Fort Campbell

103: David Sahms, 8th

112: Danial Torres, 10th

119: Robert Wright, 10th

125: Jared Smith, 12th

130: Zach Green, 10th

135: Ben Gittings, 8th

140: Tre Such, 10th

145: N/A

152: Tyler England, 11th

160: N/A

171: I forgot his name, 8th

189: Sam Gittings, 10th

215: Austin Simoneau, 8th

285: N/A

We just had wrestle offs so this is our lineup for our upcoming dual. But we still haven't gotten football players yet

Fort Campbell

103: David Sahms, 8th

112: Danial Torres, 10th

119: Robert Wright, 10th

125: Jared Smith, 12th

130: Zach Green, 10th

135: Ben Gittings, 8th

140: Tre Such, 10th

145: N/A

152: Tyler England, 11th

160: N/A

171: I forgot his name, 8th

189: Sam Gittings, 10th

215: Austin Simoneau, 8th

285: N/A

Is Robbie coming back this year?

letcher central.

103            justin gross                  9th

112            dakota kincer                12th

119            tyler smith                    10th

125            cruiz combs                  10th

130            caleb short                  9th

135            jordan                          9th

140            danny allen                  11th

145          dont know name

152          dont know name

160          corey stagner                12th

171          dallas adams                  10th

189          wild bill (nickname, dont know his real name.lol)  8th

215          elmer hammons                11th

285          tylor seals                        12th

Is Robbie coming back this year?

No and I am seriously pissed about it. Rumors are flying around why he decided to quit

I think it is because he lost his love for wrestling when he broke his arm last year.

other blame Soccer or WoW

Oldham County's Lineup but may be a little off b/c of my predictions for the football players and others still shuffling

103- TJ schuyler- After being a 6-time national runner-up, this freshman is ready to kick some butt.

112- Tyler Kaelin- You know how the 103 was the runner-up, the 112 was the champ, watch out for these two.

119- Brian Hall- Tugh weight class for us this year and may change throughout the season, but for now he has it and is defending it well.

125- Daniel Breneman- After winning regions as a FRESHMAN, he's looking for a repeat this year and a farther run into state.

130- Grant Johnson- H's the blonde bombshell of the team, he stuns the competition with his amazing good looks.

135- Brock Billingsly- Out of the depths of a swamp in Georgia, slowly rises a wrestling phenom.  he was the Harrison Courtney of Georgia.  Feel bad for the people that have to wrestle this monster.

140-Micheal Toth- After a tough break-up with his GF, he is out looking for revenge.  Will dominate anyone that stands in his way.  Can you say state champ?!?

145- Jeremy Bollman- What can I say, the kids a freak, will wrap around you and pin you in the weirdest ways possible, and then the kid will never be pinned, kinda makes me mad.

152- Jeb ayres- After a season of high school and another of USA Wrestling under his belt, he now has the experience to do pretty well this season.

160- Zach Talton-  this one was tough b/c we have 3 good guys but none can drop to 52.

171- Taylor Menard- the only man to challenge chuck norris to a roundhouse kick competition and live.

189- Jeff Smith- with weight loss plan he'll be there by WCI, then demolish Houchens in the finals.

215- Ichiro Chiba- hopefully he can last 3 periods this year, and wrestle his way to the state championship.

285- Andrew Avery- when they came up with the tournament "Beast of the East" they named it after Avery.

Oldham County's Lineup but may be a little off b/c of my predictions for the football players and others still shuffling

103- TJ schuyler- After being a 6-time national runner-up, this freshman is ready to kick some butt.

112- Tyler Kaelin- You know how the 103 was the runner-up, the 112 was the champ, watch out for these two.

119- Brian Hall- Tugh weight class for us this year and may change throughout the season, but for now he has it and is defending it well.

125- Daniel Breneman- After winning regions as a FRESHMAN, he's looking for a repeat this year and a farther run into state.

130- Grant Johnson- H's the blonde bombshell of the team, he stuns the competition with his amazing good looks.

135- Brock Billingsly- Out of the depths of a swamp in Georgia, slowly rises a wrestling phenom.  he was the Harrison Courtney of Georgia.  Feel bad for the people that have to wrestle this monster.

140-Micheal Toth- After a tough break-up with his GF, he is out looking for revenge.  Will dominate anyone that stands in his way.  Can you say state champ?!?

145- Jeremy Bollman- What can I say, the kids a freak, will wrap around you and pin you in the weirdest ways possible, and then the kid will never be pinned, kinda makes me mad.

152- Jeb ayres- After a season of high school and another of USA Wrestling under his belt, he now has the experience to do pretty well this season.

160- Zach Talton-  this one was tough b/c we have 3 good guys but none can drop to 52.

171- Taylor Menard- the only man to challenge chuck norris to a roundhouse kick competition and live.

189- Jeff Smith- with weight loss plan he'll be there by WCI, then demolish Houchens in the finals.

215- Ichiro Chiba- hopefully he can last 3 periods this year, and wrestle his way to the state championship.

285- Andrew Avery- when they came up with the tournament "Beast of the East" they named it after Avery.

Ok seriously...

Theres no way Oldham County acquired a 6-time national runner up, and the kid isn't getting as much hype as Fahy. The Brock Billingsly kid being "The Harrsion Courtney of Georgia" makes no sense to me. Why would someone who (supposedly) absolutely dominated wrestling in Georgia defect to Kentucky? Chiba is a good kid but I just can't see him winning it all...

Ok seriously...

Theres no way Oldham County acquired a 6-time national runner up, and the kid isn't getting as much hype as Fahy. The Brock Billingsly kid being "The Harrsion Courtney of Georgia" makes no sense to me. Why would someone who (supposedly) absolutely dominated wrestling in Georgia defect to Kentucky? Chiba is a good kid but I just can't see him winning it all...

Beisdes the fact that "Brock Billingsly's" name can't be found anywhere on the 2008 Georgia State Tournament Results.

ok seriously guys, if u didnt realize it was a joke based on the fact that every person had a little snid-bit about them, ill clear it up for u I WAS KIDDING. of course he wasnt a 6-time nat. champ or runner-up.  and billingsly was jv behind the 2-3 time state champ at georgia at around 125-140 somewhere in there.  didnt kno yall would take it so seriously.

ok... now i understand the 103 and 112 thing, but you are still implying that Oldham County has acquired a 2-3 time state champion in the state of Georgia.

no maybe if u would read it, i said that he was the JV behind him

Ok... so who the hell is the Georgia 2-3 time state champion? Im still not understanding what your babbling about.

Nowhere in there did you say anything about him being JV. I want to know. When did Oldham County acquire a 2-3 time state chamipion. You are still implicating that Oldham County did have a 2-3 time Georgia state champion either this year or last yearl... explain yourself

Ok... so who the hell is the Georgia 2-3 time state champion? Im still not understanding what your babbling about.

Nowhere in there did you say anything about him being JV. I want to know. When did Oldham County acquire a 2-3 time state chamipion. You are still implicating that Oldham County did have a 2-3 time Georgia state champion either this year or last yearl... explain yourself

Hey 385- gullible is written up on the ceiling!

Seriously, are you handicapped?

Hey 385- gullible is written up on the ceiling!

Seriously, are you handicapped?

Hey Olympic Wish, im well aware that they likely dont have a 2-3 Georgia state champion but "blah" keeps defending his statement that they did. so i asked him to explain. simple as that. now you may need to take a step back and reevaluate your own IQ, judging from some of your past posts.

ok seriously guys, if u didnt realize it was a joke based on the fact that every person had a little snid-bit about them, ill clear it up for u I WAS KIDDING. of course he wasnt a 6-time nat. champ or runner-up.  and billingsly was jv behind the 2-3 time state champ at georgia at around 125-140 somewhere in there.  didnt kno yall would take it so seriously.

there you go 385

Hey Olympic Wish, im well aware that they likely dont have a 2-3 Georgia state champion but "blah" keeps defending his statement that they did. so i asked him to explain. simple as that. now you may need to take a step back and reevaluate your own IQ, judging from some of your past posts.

All right, I went back, reevaluated my IQ... and yep, you're still handicapped.

Robbie Sahms went to watch our Dual today at Rossview. He was going insane in the stands, shaking and calling the wrestlers over. he asked our Sponsor if he could get a hydration test tommorow. So Robbie is back and going 130 with Zach Green going 135

All right, I went back, reevaluated my IQ... and yep, you're still handicapped.

what did you get on your ACT? because i got a 32. did you even bother taking your SAT's? Because i got a 2132. I qualified for a full ride scholarship to Harvard but instead enlisted in the US NAVY where i will be attending BUDS in less than a year and within two years will be a NAVY SEAL. So while im out defending your freedom you'll be sitting in your living room, bored with nothing else to do and you'll try to start a fight with high school kids. So you should honestly not call me handicapped for simply trying to get an answer to a question or for asking someone to justify their statement. I plan on being retired by the time im 38 and from there joining LMPD then SWAT once my 5 years rolls around and im eligible. so you should reevaluate your logic of thinking.

what did you get on your ACT? because i got a 32. did you even bother taking your SAT's? Because i got a 2132. I qualified for a full ride scholarship to Harvard but instead enlisted in the US NAVY where i will be attending BUDS in less than a year and within two years will be a NAVY SEAL. So while im out defending your freedom you'll be sitting in your living room, bored with nothing else to do and you'll try to start a fight with high school kids. So you should honestly not call me handicapped for simply trying to get an answer to a question or for asking someone to justify their statement. I plan on being retired by the time im 38 and from there joining LMPD then SWAT once my 5 years rolls around and im eligible. so you should reevaluate your logic of thinking.

Reevaluate my logic of thinking?  And you got a 2132 on your SAT?  Sweet.  You're handicapped for being so gullible.  You're handicapped for not understanding sarcasm.  You're handicapped for genetic reasons.  Pick one.

Nice to see you are doing every kids dream, Harvard, SEALS, then SWAT. 

Whats next, dating Jessica alba too?

Or will you be busy deciding what's more important: ninjas or pirates?

Still handicapped.

umm no sir. how could i do BUDS and Harvard? youre dumb. I mean don't believe me, i really dont care. because when im laying in the sand in Coronado California its just going to be me. and you just gave me a fresh batch of motivation. so i appreciate it ol' O.W.

btw i bet you wear shirts with stains on them and your probably fat.