Sign in to follow this  
ˢʰᵃʷⁿ¹¹²

Oldham Co. Super Duals

Well to the best of my knowledge, i know that... Harrison Co, Seneca, Larue, Oldham, North Oldham, Simon Kenton, Central Hardin, Moore, and John Hardin. there are more teams but these are the only teams that I can recall seeing on the paper.

Well to the best of my knowledge, i know that... Harrison Co, Seneca, Larue, Oldham, North Oldham, Simon Kenton, Central Hardin, Moore, and John Hardin. there are more teams but these are the only teams that I can recall seeing on the paper.

i heard all the hardin teams were going to be at KOB but dang i guess not

Does anyone know what the pools are. I know there will be 16 teams there and the pools will probably be divided into 4 of 4. Anyone know exactly what they are though?

So will the winner of Pool A Wrestle the winner of Pool D and the winner of Pool C wrestle the winner of Pool B like last year, or is it A vs. B and C vs. D???

it will be winner A/D then winner B/C then the 2nd  3rd 4th in that same way, then the winners will face eachother and then the losers will aslo.

my predictions are

A-Larue

B-Seneca

C-North Oldham

D-Oldham

The super duals were very interesting. Seneca ended up winning, Larue came in second. Pool D was crazy, there was a three-way tie between John Hardin, Harrison Co, and Oldham. It was interesting that Seneca won because they were without Warra 112, Harper 125, Lofton Wright 171, and Austin Reed 135. Once all those guys get down to weight, they will be a really tough team.

The super duals were very interesting. Seneca ended up winning, Larue came in second. Pool D was crazy, there was a three-way tie between John Hardin, Harrison Co, and Oldham. It was interesting that Seneca won because they were without Warra 112, Harper 125, Lofton Wright 171, and Austin Reed 135. Once all those guys get down to weight, they will be a really tough team.

yeah the 3 way tie was pretty crazy. According to the criteria Harrison came in first in pool D. Unfornately lost to Larue and North Oldham but was a good tourney for Harrison. Alot of great matchups took place and most were one. The one that really caught my attention was Josh Moss over Shaquille Cox. i think the final score was 8-4.

yeah the 3 way tie was pretty crazy. According to the criteria Harrison came in first in pool D. Unfornately lost to Larue and North Oldham but was a good tourney for Harrison. Alot of great matchups took place and most were one. The one that really caught my attention was Josh Moss over Shaquille Cox. i think the final score was 8-4.

Did you stay for the championship match? I read in the paper it was 34 to 33, I can't imagine how exciting that was. We wrestled Franklin County and tied it up and it went into Criteria F? I guess it goes down to which team scored the first points in each match..

Did you stay for the championship match? I read in the paper it was 34 to 33, I can't imagine how exciting that was. We wrestled Franklin County and tied it up and it went into Criteria F? I guess it goes down to which team scored the first points in each match..

According to Coach the criteria was based on which team had the most total wins. This includes forfiets. Harrison ended up with 16 and Oldham and John Hardin had 13.

For the 3-way tie the coaches agreed to modify the head to head criteria for dual meets.  Criteria A was most wins against both teams which was Harrison 16, Oldham County 13, John Hardin 13.  Criteria B was most 6 point wins and Oldham County had 9 while John Hardin only had 7.