Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings - 2008/2009 PRESEASON APRIL 3

I remember seeing those "The Creek is Rising" shirts.  What happened?  Has the youth program went downhill?  Has the Creek went dry?

First let me say that the youth program is doing quite well.  The Creek is not nearly dry, it is just too spread out.  The problem is that our Creek has been watering some shamrocks the past couple of years.  We just need to fix our leaks and maybe build a few dams.  :wink:

First let me say that the youth program is doing quite well.  The Creek is not nearly dry, it is just too spread out.  The problem is that our Creek has been watering some shamrocks the past couple of years.  We just need to fix our leaks and maybe build a few dams.  :wink:

That's good to hear.  I doubt you all will stay down for long.  I think that the new coach will be handling the wrestlers a lot better then what we have seen in the past.  I wish him and the team the best of luck.

Wes Evans is a good wrestler, but I also watched him lose to Dodd kinder from TC this year, so to say he would ahve been regional champion is not true, he is not on Matt Green's level, after MG 215 was extremely close in the 7th region.

he has also demolsihed kids who have beat dod so i mean its his first year and he is inconsistent. and no one said he is on matt greens level no one in the state at 215 was.

he has also demolsihed kids who have beat dod so i mean its his first year and he is inconsistent. and no one said he is on matt greens level no one in the state at 215 was.

matt green is a beast

That was an absolutely incredible metaphor. 

mason reid = 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 chuck norrises

In an equality equation there is no such thing as Chuck Norris in the plural form.  Mason Reid could only = 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of a Chuck Norris. 

I wonder if Nathan Gray will Win for the state title like his bro, yea I know were not going to know till 2009, But just wondering if Jason is keeping him active.