Sign in to follow this  
LCFAN

anyone know how Team KY finished up this evening...

Final results, anyone?

By the results shown below Troxell pinned every opponent except one and he teched that one.  OUTSTANDING!!  What an asset to the team.  Of course many others did very well also, cograts to all of them.  Hopefully this group along with many others will make some noise at High School nationals in a few years.

Team Kentucky Finished up in 1st place in the silver division beating Team Texas by 1 point.  The team finished up with several all americans and 2 undefeated wrestlers 110- Luke Troxell and 140- JJ Jude.  I think this is the best that team Ky has placed at this event.  Great Job coaches, wrestlers, and Parents!!!

Team Kentucky Finished up in 1st place in the silver division beating Team Texas by 1 point.  The team finished up with several all americans and 2 undefeated wrestlers 110- Luke Troxell and 140- JJ Jude.  I think this is the best that team Ky has placed at this event.   Great Job coaches, wrestlers, and Parents!!!

that is a great job!  what does winning the silver division equate to in overall placing?

Winning the Silver Division equates to 9th place overall.  The team highlights were victories over Ohio Prodigy, Team Nebraska and Team Texas.  We have wrestled Nebraska a few times through the years and were never close.

Keep in mind, all without a HYW.  You guys rock, great job!!!

Good point.  That is potentially a 12 point swing in any dual.  I don't know if any of the losses were that close.

Sounds like the team wrestled great.  What happened to the hvy?

I believe the HWT was supposed to be Newberry from Larue, and he was injured.  He is a stud, and probably would have won all of his matches out there. 

I believe the HWT was supposed to be Newberry from Larue, and he was injured.  He is a stud, and probably would have won all of his matches out there. 

what was wrong

man that sucks

yes it does, not sure if any of the matches lost were that close or not that he would have made a difference.  at any rate, this 8th grade class is going to be awesome in a few years.