skyoneer

who was the most outstanding wrestler?

was it Elam of Union, Spencer of Johnson, Zarth of henry Cay, Parks of woodford, Johnson of John Hardin, Davis of Eastern, Peace of Ryle, Courtney of Woodford, Choate of PRP, Ervin of Union, Reid of Ryle, Jones of North Hardin, Green of Lafayette, or Bailey of Fort Knox

but he only beat Sullivan 3-2, and Courtney beet everyone be fall and T fall

didn't know courtney had been undefeated for 4 years? and a 3 time state champ

courtney had been undefeated for 3 years? he lost to wayne county his 8th grade year and got 3rd place

was being sarcastic. Sullivan's resume.

MOW is for that particular tournament. It is awarded to the best wrestling performance of that event, not for an entire high school career and the win/loss record of that career. Harrison Courtney gave the best performance of the entire tournament; pinning in the finals was the deal closer on that one. No other weight class was so thoroughly dominated by one individual, throughout the three-day event.

Courtney is an all around respectable wrestler on and off the mat. I finally had a chance to sit around with him, great guy, not arrogant off the mat either. Very dominant wrestler on the mat, I didn't see one person that came close to beating him in the tournament, unbelievable wins throughout.

Now if Mitch would have stuck Sheehan in the first minute like he did last year its a whole new ballgame but Mitch has already gotten it once. Courtney is a beast... I would have given it to Zarth. 119 was stacked

cHIZZZZZZZOATE  mow

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope that was a joke.  He should be thankful to have a state title and leave it at that.  I watched his finals match and seen a kid locked in a collar tie and hanging on to Isaacs wrist the whole 2nd & 3rd periods.  Doing nothing more than blocking off and being defensive.  Not taking anything away from him, he won fair and square....but was hardly MOW worthy.

Harrison Courtney all the way.  I was not so sure about Ervin going into state this year.  He is a great wrestler, but I think he probably would have lost a close one to Wolsiefer....i could be wrong, he may have pulled out a close one, but Wolsiefer would have given him all he could handle I think.  Courtney is better than both these guys in my opinion.  I was completely impressed with his semi finals tech of Griffith.  Griffith is a very good wrestler.  Courtney is simply amazing.

(Getting out my pom poms and going matmaid crazy)  i told you that Courtney is the best in the state...Courtney is a killah...has real good blood lines.. :-D

The W.c team as a whole surprised me, i never thought they would end up getting 3rd as a team. If they would have had decent upper wieghts they would have gave union a close run for the title.  Union looked strong i was especially impressed with a couple of thier wrestlers i think it was 103 and 119lbers