Sign in to follow this  
Bernard

Finals for 152

I think the finals for 152 is going to come down to Ashbrook vs. Dillon to get in the finals and winner of chad scott and sammy issac will face Ryan Vaughn to get in the finals is going to be excting what do you all think?

I wouldn't count out Choate. His conditioning, mentality, and everything else seem to be where they need to be. Also, I think his style will match up well against Ashbrook, who he has in the semi's. I don't think of him as a dark horse for the title, I think he has just as much chance as anyone.

for 152 in the semi's my picks would be Vaughn(SK) v. Webb (JOHA) and then Ashbrook(HAR CO.) v. Choate(PRP)

I think Vaughn will come out on top of his side of the bracket. I think it will be Vaughn/Choate in finals. Dakota has some of the best takedown ability in the state at 152/160 but hasn't really showed it. I think he'll turn it on for a nice win over Ryan.

Choate's a good wrestler, but I dont see him going through Ashbrook.

I think if they get to wrestle, it will be a very close match.  They to me both are very low scoring wrestlers, and with that anything can happen.  It might come down to who wants it more, and conditioning.  I'd love to see this matchup!!

Ashbrook seems unstoppable he's stick Dakota Choate in the semi's on his way to the championship majoring vaugh or webb in the finals

I have to agree.  He is one of the most impressive wrestlers in the state.  In a weightclass that has more seniors than any other.

People seem to have forgotten about the old Choate. He still has all the weapons in his arsenal that he did last year and is capable of using them. When it comes to the big show he won't be beat. He'll make finals, he'll probably win.

i hope dakota chode makes it that far

I do, too. I picked Choate to win a few weeks ago, but then I let everybody talk me out of it. If he pulls it off, I'll be happy for him and his team.

Yea Choate might win, but what I want to know is how he and dillon will do? They both are tremendous wrestlers, but they seem to hardly ever show it. So the next question is will they bring their 100 percent game and how will they match up against each other? Also if they come with their game can they beat Ashbrooke?

I'll take Ashbrook vs. Scott in the finals with Ashbrook winning.  Ashbrook doesn't seem to have a problem with his conditioning.  Also if Choate's performance at the WCI is indicative of how he'll wrestle this weekend then I'd say he'd be lucky to place.

I think Dillon would have to pin in the first period (which he can) to win against Ashbrook, two weeks of giving it all and getting in shape will not make it to the third period, which, if he goes there he will not win anyway. I want to see the Vaughn/Webb Match, I think that will be one of the better ones,,,,,,,,,, that can happen,,,,right?

I think Dillon would have to pin in the first period (which he can) to win against Ashbrook, two weeks of giving it all and getting in shape will not make it to the third period, which, if he goes there he will not win anyway. I want to see the Vaughn/Webb Match, I think that will be one of the better ones,,,,,,,,,, that can happen,,,,right?

Dillon is no longer in the hunt.  Lost in the second round.

Conner Coyle RYLE------------+

---------------

Josh Ashbrook HARC-----------+

Dakoda Choate PRP------------+

--------------

Zack Frazier LAW -------------+

Justin Walls BUCE  ------------+

---------------

Trint Webb JOHA --------------+

Sam Isaac ANCO  -------------+

---------------

Ryan Vaughn SK---------------+

So far........

I am shocked that Cole was allowed back, but I think they let him bring relatives, too. Wow this is not for just 152, these guys don't realize how important this is, I am embarrassed to send this to my Missouri friends, they will laugh at the officiating

I am shocked that Cole was allowed back, but I think they let him bring relatives, too. Wow this is not for just 152, these guys don't realize how important this is, I am embarrassed to send this to my Missouri friends, they will laugh at the officiating

You lost me.  What are you talking about :?