Sign in to follow this  
hacker

State Dual Results

Trinity's 189 was also a backup.  if you remember Josh Lewis is out with a hurt elbow.  Pretty tough situation for two JV wrestlers to be the deciding match for the State Title.

How fortunate it must be for Union and Trinity to have two young men "on the bench" who were as prepared as these two guys were.  Most teams I've seen are lucky to have one and especially impressive with the dedication it takes to stick with the team if you're a senior or not as good as another team-mate.  It would be interesting to hear of any other wrestlers who fit this description (and ones who look forward to this kind of situation).

I really don't think Martin was getting cocky.  Remember, he isn't really dropping weight to begin with.  Now, I overheard a conversation that really wasn't about to much, but Martin said he was taking some medicine that made his stomach queezy and he hasn't been able to keep any food down in a while.  This is not to mention that he looks beat up.  So, he currently isn't at his best.  I'm sure he will regain his strength prior to regionals and will look quite dominant through state.

I know he is not but I you hear about stuff like I said happening every year in other states and stuff where a really good wrestler loses a important match. Yeah when I talked to him he said he wasn't feeling very good at all. Same with other wrestlers on Seneca's team. It must be going around on there team.

Unions jv 189 is a freshman. i know he works hard all year round in case matches like this happen. I have no clue how old trinity's is.  It was a great day of wrestling for every team there. Meade sure did bring alot of people lol, great fan support to say the least.

I know he is not but I you hear about stuff like I said happening every year in other states and stuff where a really good wrestler loses a important match. Yeah when I talked to him he said he wasn't feeling very good at all. Same with other wrestlers on Seneca's team. It must be going around on there team.

I think it's going around on everyone's team.  There were alot of wrestlers running for the bathroom yesterday!

where is henderson?

yeah lol bear yall were even on the t shirt for the duals instead of us and when they called us out for our first match against against Woodford they said "Woodford and Christian county on mat 1"

yeah the call for an illegal slam by burke seemed kind of stupid

yeah lol bear yall were even on the t shirt for the duals instead of us and when they called us out for our first match against against Woodford they said "Woodford and Christian county on mat 1"

yeah the call for an illegal slam by burke seemed kind of stupid

That stinks. Who all did you face?

Dusty had a close match with Luke Ervin winning 6-4 in overtime. Hendersons pool consisted of Woodford Trinity and Larue! lol. They had some tough matches. I dont know exactly who they faced after the pool. Bryce Alexander pinned Woodford and Brack won against woodford by injury default. I think they won 4 matches, 103 and another one too.