Sign in to follow this  
SnapDrag

After watching Brown and Millers match at 5 Star. 135 looks like its going to be a very interesting weight class down at state this year. Whats everyone else's opinion on this weight class.

IMO it goes:

1st: Brown 2nd: Miller (This will be the most exciting match at state if these boys get to meet up in the finals)

i think third through fifth will be really tight between zach poulton justin davis and matt slone

this weight class is extremely tight.

IMO it goes:

1st: Brown 2nd: Miller (This will be the most exciting match at state if these boys get to meet up in the finals)

i think third through fifth will be really tight between zach poulton justin davis and matt slone

this weight class is extremely tight.

1  Matt Miller

2  Dusty Brown

3  Matt Slone

4  Zach Poulton

5  Justin Davis

6  Derek Branch

7  Dan Thomson

8  Luke Ervin

1  Matt Miller

2  Dusty Brown

3  Matt Slone

4  Zach Poulton

5  Justin Davis

6  Derek Branch

7  Dan Thomson

8  Luke Ervin

Jacob Barton (Tri) has beaten Derek Branch the last two weekends, he should be in there somewhere.

1  Matt Miller

2  Dusty Brown

3  Matt Slone

4  Zach Poulton

5  Justin Davis

6  Derek Branch

7  Dan Thomson

8  Luke Ervin

I like the way you have it set, after seeing Thomson wrestle at the 5 Star, he might be able to place a little higher, but I'm saying Miller taking 1st. I thing Poulton could do some damage. I think he will take 2nd or 3rd at worst.

Why would someone claim Grimm only lost one match when he actually lost 2 additional matches at Grundy? Do matches out of state not count as a loss? I bet the out of state wins are counted on one's record.

Why would someone claim Grimm only lost one match when he actually lost 2 additional matches at Grundy? Do matches out of state not count as a loss? I bet the out of state wins are counted on one's record.

out of state losses do not count on one's record!!

since when do out of state losses not count.    if that is true Mason Reid is  ??-0 but we all know thats not true. A loss is a Loss no matter who it was to. 

if this was true would losses at a tournament in state count if the wrestler is from out of state? J/W

then if out of state losses dont count. Do you count your out of state wins?  :-D and yeah good question about in state tournaments. A loss is a loss an a win is a win no matter were who you wrestle is from.

out of state losses do not count on one's record!!

Mat master, what planet do you live on? This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Wins and losses cross the border.

Im going to have to go with a region 8 competitor on this one..  I think that Matt Slone has what it takes to win the state tournament this year.  135 is truly a toss up this year, it will come down to who wants it the most, and Slone has always found a way to win the big matches and sheldon clark usually wrestles a tough schedule.

1- Matt Slone

2- Matt Miller

3- Zack Poulton

4- Derek Branch

IMO..

Im going to have to go with a region 8 competitor on this one..  I think that Matt Slone has what it takes to win the state tournament this year.  135 is truly a toss up this year, it will come down to who wants it the most, and Slone has always found a way to win the big matches and sheldon clark usually wrestles a tough schedule.

1- Matt Slone

2- Matt Miller

3- Zack Poulton

4- Derek Branch

IMO..

IMO.Dusty Brown had a very good shot at winning it

I think they are all great kids and who ever is on and makes no mistakes will be favored.

Wrestling Style will be a big factor in who can adjust with a close or high scoring match.

Count on if they have matched-up during the season win or lose that will help with the mental aspect.

Honestly someone winning on the championship side will probably lose to the same oppenent on the consolidation side later in the tournament.