Sign in to follow this  
rebels171

Masion reid vs David Lieberum

Chill everyone! This is an excellent topic. Mason Reid eats 44 lbs of fresh raw meat daily, preferably, meat still attached to it's living thrashing prey. Momma and Poppa Mason can save a small fortune while Mason feasts on a fresh wrestler from a fresh wrestling team.  Think of this baby rebel as Veal equivalent.

Bernie, I have seen several of your posts. I do admire your school spirit and your desire to be recognized. If you want to offer a sacrificial lamb to the great blood thirsting beast of Ryle, so be it. We all accept your sacrifice. I will offer free war paint and drums for the native Raiders.

Being a Boone County High School graduate, I remember hearing of the days when Boone County were feared wrestlers with many state champs. For example, the now deceased great Straun Nutter (1983 MOW state 155). Boone County team won state in 1977. Give your team time, eventually, you guys will improve, but not by offering your future hopefuls to the carnivores of Ryle.

Dear Moderator,

lilreb proved my point.  please end our misery.

This is really stupid agruing over nothing. lol.

But for some reason I find it amusing at midnight.  On the one hand you have the "Boone alumni" trying to save some shred of dignity for a once proud team of grapplers.  While on the other hand you have the crowd that can't stand this topic, but can't seem to pry their eyes from the screen and continue reading these ridiculous posts.

I have a project for you folks over in Boone County with too much time on your hands (my excuse for you daydreaming this topic up and keeping it alive).  Someone go over to Conner High School or Coach Badida's house and get the complete results of Saturday's tournament and post them for us.

Chill everyone! This is an excellent topic. Mason Reid eats 44 lbs of fresh raw meat daily, preferably, meat still attached to it's living thrashing prey. Momma and Poppa Mason can save a small fortune while Mason feasts on a fresh wrestler from a fresh wrestling team.  Think of this baby rebel as Veal equivalent.

Bernie, I have seen several of your posts. I do admire your school spirit and your desire to be recognized. If you want to offer a sacrificial lamb to the great blood thirsting beast of Ryle, so be it. We all accept your sacrifice. I will offer free war paint and drums for the native Raiders.

That is classic right there!  I can see the cermony now....lights low in the gym....tiki torches all around....a path of flower pedals up to an elevated match, where Mason is waiting for David.  HILLARIOUS!!

Mason Reid is a beast, but I don't think he would pin their coach Andy sherlock he is pretty good having lots of experience with facing campbell county's wrestlers. Especially when he helped coach campbell i think in 2004 getting them their state title, he was able to wrestle with a lot of hauses!

Bernie - don't dig yourself into a deeper hole with a challenge here.  Again, all due respect...but yes, Mason would pin this guy.  I'll leave it at that.  Another comment like this, and IPEA and me will be setting up a challenge match between Reid and Coach Sherlock.

Seriously, Mason is legit.  Not many wrestlers from this state compare to him all around physically & mentally.

I like it pioneer pride. We can make up a fruit basket for Mason's head and force a big wooden spike through his nose. Bernie can be wrapped in a large papaya leaf carried on a tray by Coach Spurlock and offered to Mason as an appetizer.

I like it pioneer pride. We can make up a fruit basket for Mason's head and force a big wooden spike through his nose. Bernie can be wrapped in a large papaya leaf carried on a tray by Coach Spurlock and offered to Mason as an appetizer.

I think this is a great Idea.  This may be their plan.  Feed Reid so much he cannot wrestle. Then DL will win by forfeit.

I do however agree that Boone has a good chance of becoming a powerhouse again.  Restarting a program has very few advantages over starting a new program. 

The few advantages however can boost them into the forefront faster. 

IE:  Alumni that wrestled,  Parents who wrestled and can advise their children the dedication needed to succeed.

They also already have a middle school program that has been around for awhile.

Ok, i volunteer you to foce a big wooden spike through his nose.  LOL...this is one of the funniest posts i've seen on here.  Come on ARealWrestlingFanatic, you gotta laugh at this.

GOO - you are right again.  Their m.s. program is going great, and they will not be a cellar dweller long in N. Ky.  Plus a lot of the alumni are excited about wrestling starting back up. 

I think this is a great Idea.  This may be their plan.  Feed Reid so much he cannot wrestle. Then DL will win by forfeit.

I do however agree that Boone has a good chance of becoming a powerhouse again.  Restarting a program has very few advantages over starting a new program. 

The few advantages however can boost them into the forefront faster. 

IE:  Alumni that wrestled,  Parents who wrestled and can advise their children the dedication needed to succeed.

They also already have a middle school program that has been around for awhile.

Sorry Grandpa.

The old guard has passed.

Welcome in the new blood. :wink:

Sorry Grandpa.

The old guard has passed.

Welcome in the new blood. :wink:

It's all cyclic anyway.  Boone was strong once.  Trinity is strong now and has been in the past.  Sheldon Clark is down, but has been strong in the past.  South Oldham is still riding the wave of Scherer and the guys he worked out with.

But one thing remains, a down year for Woodford is Top 10 instead of first.

Guys this is seriously getting old, I have known Mason for a long time and I'm glad to see he isn't petty enough to get on here and fan the flames, He lets his wrestling do the talking and doesn't need to get on here and further a pointless argument, because thats the mark of a truly good wrestler, they don't need to have their ego's stroked on the internet. If you our one of the many obvious people who do on this site, then take a trip to singapore, get you a 5 dollar girl and have her tell you that you look like king kong. As far as those who our petty enough to bring the coaches into it, they aren't getting paid to do it, their doing it strictly out of love of the sport, so everyone who is doing the talking do something to further the sport rather than sitting on your computers starting drama like little girls. This is a pointless forum, who would win out of Reid or Lieberum? Reid everytime so drop it.

Guys this is seriously getting old, I have known Mason for a long time and I'm glad to see he isn't petty enough to get on here and fan the flames, He lets his wrestling do the talking and doesn't need to get on here and further a pointless argument, because thats the mark of a truly good wrestler, they don't need to have their ego's stroked on the internet. If you our one of the many obvious people who do on this site, then take a trip to singapore, get you a 5 dollar girl and have her tell you that you look like king kong. As far as those who our petty enough to bring the coaches into it, they aren't getting paid to do it, their doing it strictly out of love of the sport, so everyone who is doing the talking do something to further the sport rather than sitting on your computers starting drama like little girls. This is a pointless forum, who would win out of Reid or Lieberum? Reid everytime so drop it.

yes sir, I do as you say.

OH OH seems we better stop, I have to go dress my barbie doll.  :roll: :-P

Geesh someone doesn't know how to take a joke.

Lighten up Francis.

I hope you didn't go throught the trouble of registering just for that comment...

Old School, I love the fact you are trying to be serious and tell everyone to grow up, but it is hard to take serious with the picture you have displayed under your screen name.  Very ironic.

Ha ha I love how you made a snap judgement about me from reading to post I'm not a serious person in the least, I do however feel that it's not cool to drag an entire school that just started it's program up through the crap shoot for one teenagers stupid post

No, I didn't make a judgement about you at all.  I just stated what appeared to be a fact since I can't read into your mind or know your intent when you post online.  Hold on someone is on the phone, I'll be back in a second...all right I'm back.  Please be more sarcastic or obvious when you are posting a joke.  It makes it better for the rest of us.  Thanks