Sign in to follow this  
crevelett

Asics or Adidas

I think addidas has the most comfortable shoes like the combat speed and adistars and response but there not always the most affordable. I wear the new cael v3.0 and there very light and durable. I also have a pair of the old school gables for looks, there not that comfortable.

I have never been one who believes the shoes make any difference.  The only thing important in a shoe is durability, fit, a little bit of comfort, and cost. 

Today's society (Or at least the youth) puts to much emphasis on shoes. Spending $100 on a pair of shoes is ludicrous.

That is why I prefer Asics.  I have had horrible luck with Adidas.  I've had 2 pair.  One lasted 1 month and another one wrestling season. 

The Asics/Tiger that I bought my freshman year 80 I used until I didn't need them any more.  I allowed other kids to use them and finally just got rid of them or gave them away.  I don't think that I have ever had a pair of Asics bust on me.  Paying big money for a pair of shoes does not mean they will last.

Cost doesn't matter but i would rather have a pair of 100 dollar shoes last me for 3 or 4 years then a pair of 50 dollar shoes last a year before they bust

If your shoes last 3or4 yrs, u must not do much wrestling!! wright?? The only shoes thats lasted me 3or4 yrs. was my house shoes~!

Shoes don't matter as long as the wrestler is good on his feet. 

Asics. 

If shoes don't matter, (type) maybe you can lobby Kentucky High School Wrestling Association too wrestle BARE FOOT!!! Signed BARE FOOT WRESTLING!!! By Homer Hatfield Monkeys Eyebrow, Ky.